Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:20:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Universal Labs - Future of Blockchain Personal Cloud  (Read 6897 times)
tutakhamunba

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:46:45 AM

Can you briefly explain what the main intent of this network?

The Ubbey network is a decentralized network powered by Ubbey Box and the Ownership Protocol (OWP), which enables ownership exchange of digital physical assets in a peer-to-peer way. Once an asset has been registered, it could be transferred directly from one IP to another on the Ubbey Network almost instantly, just like transferring files over peer-to-peer protocols.

So, is it the cloud technology, like Dropbox and Google Drive?

Absolutely right. We create decentralised cloud storage network where you get total control of your files and do not worry about the privacy and security of your data.

So what makes you better than the competition? Especially Google and Dropbox are very strong and popular.

alextrig42

Activity: 151

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:25:44 AM

Why the digital identity is so important, and how Universal Labs can solve the issue with digital clones?
Lasthero999

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:41:31 AM

The Ubbey network is a decentralized network powered by Ubbey Box and the Ownership Protocol (OWP), which enables ownership exchange of digital physical assets in a peer-to-peer way. Once an asset has been registered, it could be transferred directly from one IP to another on the Ubbey Network almost instantly, just like transferring files over peer-to-peer protocols.

Absolutely right. We create decentralised cloud storage network where you get total control of your files and do not worry about the privacy and security of your data.

So what makes you better than the competition? Especially Google and Dropbox are very strong and popular.

Decentralisation, my friend! Smiley Google is huge and mighty, but all data is stored almost in one place. What do you think will happen if the company's board is discordant and the stability of the system will collapse. It's in theory, but still it's possible.
andriw

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:52:06 AM

this will change the way mining token or coin, using new methods, new tools, and easy connectivity to various devices
the equipment for mining is fairly cheap with a range of $200, this is a breakthrough in mining technology. great project!
eaglesonms

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:45:46 AM

Please describe briefly the ownership registration process.
Thank you!
ULABSofficial (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:12:59 PM

Why the digital identity is so important, and how Universal Labs can solve the issue with digital clones?

Digital identity is critical to ownership transactions. It enables ways to interact with billions of users in the digital world. However, traditional identity systems are costly, disjointed and fallible. Digital identity is a growing issue in the digital economy. Even though there is only “one” physical person, digital clones often exist in data stored across the internet. To solve this issue, Universal Labs will at first collaborate with third parties such as blockchain digital ID service providers and then create a universal blockchain ID system to support all kinds of ownership transactions.
ULABSofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:23:17 PM

Please describe briefly the ownership registration process.
Thank you!

There are four steps for which any ownership registration process needs to follow:
1. An asset must be demonstrated to be valid
2. The ownership must be verified (the identity of an owner)
3. The asset must be unimpeachable
4. Register When this process is applied to blockchain registration, as mentioned above, for now a third party may be involved to set up the initial data when migrating to blockchain registration from existing off-blockchain technologies (no matter physical assets or virtual assets). Once the four processes have been completed, an ownership is generated on blockchain with the listed information:

bunopos

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:47:04 PM

When can I make a transfer after registered the asset?
DBrie

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:06:24 PM

What payments can I make with YOU coins?
ULABSofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:20:44 PM

Once an asset is registered with the OWP protocol on the Ubbey network, the transfer of ownership of asset between two unique IDs can be done immediately. It is as easy as transferring files over peer-to-peer network.
ULABSofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:27:08 PM

What payments can I make with YOU coins?

YOU coins are used for the payment of:
- creation and execution of smart contracts
- exchange of digital asset ownership
- storage of data
- retrieval recovery of data
- Ubbey Box The Proof-of-Storage consensus protocol reward users who provide storage capacity to the network with YOU coins.

alextrig42

Activity: 151

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:34:50 PM

What is the minimum invest? Is there any bonus in the crowdsale?
ULABSofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:40:10 PM

What is the minimum invest? Is there any bonus in the crowdsale?

More details on the crowdsale will be released very soon!
mishacryptoinvest

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:53:41 PM

Hi guy, I like your project! Where can I follow you in social media for more updates?
member33

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:59:59 PM

Hello, Universal Labs! Is it required to buy Ubbey Box in order to participate in Ico?
zencat

Activity: 119

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:06:46 PM

I just wonder to know: where is located Universal Labs?
ULABSofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:14:10 PM

Hi guy, I like your project! Where can I follow you in social media for more updates?

Hi! Our social media channels:
Telegram Group: https://t.me/universallabs
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ulabstechnology/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ulabstechnology
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/universallabs/
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/universallabs/
ULABSofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:20:53 PM

Hello, Universal Labs! Is it required to buy Ubbey Box in order to participate in Ico?

No, it's not a requirement to buy an Ubbey box to participate in this ICO. However we will give away Ubbey box to people who contribute more than a certain amount (amount will be confirmed soon.)
Redryk

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:26:54 PM

Once an asset is registered with the OWP protocol on the Ubbey network, the transfer of ownership of asset between two unique IDs can be done immediately. It is as easy as transferring files over peer-to-peer network.

How else can the OWP protocol can be useful for its users?
bunopos

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:35:04 PM

Decentralisation, my friend! Smiley Google is huge and mighty, but all data is stored almost in one place. What do you think will happen if the company's board is discordant and the stability of the system will collapse. It's in theory, but still it's possible.

I think, regardless of existing such giants as Google, alternative decentralised techlonogy will be in demand. Google or Dropbox are not the only one services which has storage function and many people use other services. And there is a place in this market for UL  Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: