Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:00:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Universal Labs - Future of Blockchain Personal Cloud  (Read 6897 times)
ULABSofficial (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:43:53 PM

Love your product, but I had some questions I wanted answered if you can.
Is the crowdsale a lottery system of first come first serve?
Do you have a fixed crowdsale YOU token price?
Thank you Smiley

Whitelisted participants will be able to participate and secure a place. Other than that it will be FCFS.
Yes we do, 1ETH = 100,000 YOU
Your Welcome Smiley
WhiteRed44

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:01:15 PM

Which percent of coins on sale are for the crowd sale? And which total number of crowd sale coins?
ULABSofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:11:05 AM

Which percent of coins on sale are for the crowd sale? And which total number of crowd sale coins?

40% of the total token supply goes to the token sale events. 4 billion tokens
zencat

Activity: 119

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:31:13 AM

What will happens to any unsold token? And when do you plan to be listed on some exchanges?
yuracryptoman

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:17:51 AM

Like your idea. May you publish specifications of Ubbey Box?
ULABSofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:37:32 AM

What will happens to any unsold token? And when do you plan to be listed on some exchanges?

Unsold tokens will be put in the supply allocated for mining
We will be listed on xBrick.io, however the exact dates will not be announced due to regulations.
Redryk

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:38:36 AM

I am interested in the Diffie's account system. Is it a type of security system? Can you tell me about its components and how they work?

Diffie's account system implements a dual account multipassword verification model that consists of four main components: the account lock system, account lock file, account lock interface, and client-side wallet. First, the account lock system grants authorization for transactions or data that need to be authorized. The account lock file is the data source that enables the account lock system. It consists of six variable groups, and serves as a unique ID: account system version, account authentication type, account public key, account private key, account expansion data, and operation sequence number. Client-side wallets are nodes in the OWP protocol, and is responsible for functionalities such as initiating data signing and creating and verifying transactions. The account lock interface is the communication interface between the account lock system and the client-side wallet, a framework for signature and encryption.

I want to know some technical details. Can you explain what is the purpose of The Diffie Engine?
RayXX18

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:03:03 AM

My work is related to online marketing, and I am interested in such question: do you have any solution how to break the artificial “data wall” among different internet companies without the involvement of any third-party data providers?
ULABSofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:30:20 AM

I am interested in the Diffie's account system. Is it a type of security system? Can you tell me about its components and how they work?

Diffie's account system implements a dual account multipassword verification model that consists of four main components: the account lock system, account lock file, account lock interface, and client-side wallet. First, the account lock system grants authorization for transactions or data that need to be authorized. The account lock file is the data source that enables the account lock system. It consists of six variable groups, and serves as a unique ID: account system version, account authentication type, account public key, account private key, account expansion data, and operation sequence number. Client-side wallets are nodes in the OWP protocol, and is responsible for functionalities such as initiating data signing and creating and verifying transactions. The account lock interface is the communication interface between the account lock system and the client-side wallet, a framework for signature and encryption.

I want to know some technical details. Can you explain what is the purpose of The Diffie Engine?

The Diffie Engine is a platform for running decentralized privacy-preserving applications. The core purpose of the Diffie Engine is to enable multi-party collaborative computing while allowing all parties to retain full control over data ownership. The Diffie Engine integrates blockchain technology with cryptographic technologies such as zero-knowledge proof, homomorphic encryption, and secure multi-party computation to enable the rapid development and deployment of privacy-preserving smart contracts and decentralized data computation applications.
ULABSofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:36:46 AM

My work is related to online marketing, and I am interested in such question: do you have any solution how to break the artificial “data wall” among different internet companies without the involvement of any third-party data providers?

Yes, in order to break such “data wall”, Diffie provides one promising solution; a decentralized data trading center built with the OWP protocol. Data can be traded freely and directly between any two interested companies on this platform without having to worry about leaking data to the un-authorized party. As a result, the data privacy is automatically protected.
yuracryptoman

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:43:30 AM

Another question! When bounty participants receive their tokens ?
ULABSofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:54:47 AM

Due to strong community interest in the full spec of Ubbey Box:

CPU: ARM Cortex-A53x4, clocked at 1.5GHZ
RAM: 2GB DDR
ROM: 16GB eMMC
DISK: SATA 3.0 interface
WIFI: 2.4GB 11n 2x2; 5G 11ac 22
USB: USB 3.0x1, USB2.0x1
OTHER: GbE Lan Port; BT4.0; DC 12V/2A Adapter

Another question! When bounty participants receive their tokens ?

All will participants receive their tokens at the same time as everyone else, at the end of the token sale.
vovanchik1

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:13:58 PM

I like that thanks to this platform, with just one keystroke, we can receive data at any time and from anywhere in the world.

For sure! Great idea, that must be embodied. With their success we can secure our data from accidental fatal errors which could happen with huge systems' storages such as Google like.
big-vados123

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:35:43 PM

Thanks! Quite useful and relevant information!
Also, I'd like to repeat recent question - if I need more space on your Ubbey, how can I get it?
olehrazin

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:11:06 PM

Hi, team. Another question. What is the concept of Dabbs? What potential does it have? Can it replace or supplement existing business models?
ULABSofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:13:54 PM

Hi, team. Another question. What is the concept of Dabbs? What potential does it have? Can it replace or supplement existing business models?

The concept of decentralised apps (Dapps) is simple, they have to fulfil these 4 conditions:
1) Be Open Source & Autonomous Managed: It should have its code base open to scrutiny and have any changes decided by the majority of its users.
2) Stores Its Data Via The Blockchain: All records and data of the app are to be stored on a decentralised blockchain network to avoid consolidation at any one source.
30 Provide Incentives: Issuing cryptocurrencies (a store of value) or cryptographic tokens to validators of the blockchain.
4)Cryptographic Tokens Generated via A Protocol: Also known as an algorithm to show a proof of value.

Due to these 4 conditions and its automatic smart contracts execution capability (performing credible transactions without third parties), Dapps have the potential to replace many business models that currently operates under a centralised leadership — in Dapps, not even the developers can hold a single central influence over the platform or its users.
ULABSofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:20:29 PM

Thanks! Quite useful and relevant information!
Also, I'd like to repeat recent question - if I need more space on your Ubbey, how can I get it?

Yes of course you can get it. Users can use extra space in their Ubbey Box to secure their network through proof of storage consensus algorithm and rewarded for securing the network at the same time.
romangor

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:29:59 PM

Yes, in order to break such “data wall”, Diffie provides one promising solution; a decentralized data trading center built with the OWP protocol. Data can be traded freely and directly between any two interested companies on this platform without having to worry about leaking data to the un-authorized party. As a result, the data privacy is automatically protected.

And what else can guarantee preserving the quality of data in your system?
ULABSofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:32:37 PM

And what else can guarantee preserving the quality of data in your system?

Besides, the quality of data is also guaranteed as being the first party data, which follows standard formats with completed meta data information and contents. Last but not the least, the data trading platform would serve as a fair market. The price of data would only be determined by the demand and supply relationship, neither the buyer nor the seller alone. In summary, with the OWP protocol, the artificial “data wall” could be potentially overcome, leading to another transformative change in the field of marketing towards the post BIG DATA era.
bagdanvolkov

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:34:42 PM

Hello there, ULABS. Does the StampCustomer application can be used on iOS and Android as well?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: