Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:29:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Universal Labs - Future of Blockchain Personal Cloud  (Read 6897 times)
ULABSofficial (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:51:01 AM

Who is Vence Zhou? What is he doing for Ulabs?

He is a full stack developer with deep expertise in computer science.
ULABSofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:58:16 AM

Finally, guys, when all tokens will be distributed? Why so long?

Tokens are distributed manually, however distribution will take place within 14 days after the end of the crowdsale. We have more announcements regarding the crowdsale coming soon.
stapanger4560

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:02:46 AM

What professional experience he has? 
iamjamesjames

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:07:31 AM

I read a mention about some "yo". May you explain what is this means?

All computations carried out on the Ubbey network is subject to fees to prevent network abuse and to ensure the integrity of the consensus algorithm. The fees required for the transactions are specified in units of yo. Yo is used to pay the fees for all computations in the Ubbey network, including creating contracts, executing contracts, and conducting privacy preserving ownership exchange on the OWP. The specific amount of yo required for each computation depends on the type of the computation and the amount of system resources required to execute it.

What is OWP? Can you explain?
vadimproton

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:08:32 AM

Is there still any airdrop of your tokens?
ULABSofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:10:56 AM

What professional experience he has? 

He graduated from Tsinghua University and worked at Tencent as a system architect. He has deep knowledge of Web development security, Node full stack development and hybrid development frameworks. His software development projects include Tencent Weibo platform, mobile QQ gaming platform, and Tencent mobile gaming. Wenshuo has published 2 papers in international publications and got 5 patents.
ULABSofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:17:03 AM

I read a mention about some "yo". May you explain what is this means?

All computations carried out on the Ubbey network is subject to fees to prevent network abuse and to ensure the integrity of the consensus algorithm. The fees required for the transactions are specified in units of yo. Yo is used to pay the fees for all computations in the Ubbey network, including creating contracts, executing contracts, and conducting privacy preserving ownership exchange on the OWP. The specific amount of yo required for each computation depends on the type of the computation and the amount of system resources required to execute it.

What is OWP? Can you explain?

`Ownership Protocol (OWP) enables ownership exchange of digital physical assets in a peer-to-peer way. Once an asset has been registered, it could be transferred directly from one IP to another on the Ubbey Network almost instantly, just like transferring files over peer-to-peer protocols
ULABSofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:23:24 AM

Is there still any airdrop of your tokens?

Sorry, there is no airdrops right now. We have also recently concluded our crowdsale, so stay tuned!
dennyk96

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:24:26 AM

Hi. When the project distribute the token, the information of ETH contract address will be announced beforehand?
zencat

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:26:01 AM

Hi admins. I have a question for Ubbey Box. I signed up for the Ubbey Box and complete the confirmation, but I did not receive any email relate to payment. I heard that all the pre-order were sold. I want to know if I have been include the pre-order list?
octantsimbol

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:27:39 AM

hello, It seems that the private key of mew that was supposed to receive you token was leaked. Can I change my address before I receive it?
ULABSofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:29:05 AM

hello, It seems that the private key of mew that was supposed to receive you token was leaked. Can I change my address before I receive it?

Please send an email to support@ulabs.technology
ULABSofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:35:14 AM

Hi admins. I have a question for Ubbey Box. I signed up for the Ubbey Box and complete the confirmation, but I did not receive any email relate to payment. I heard that all the pre-order were sold. I want to know if I have been include the pre-order list?

Yes, there will be an email or announcement for all selected pre-orders pretty soon, so stay tuned as well!
ULABSofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:41:20 AM

Hi. When the project distribute the token, the information of ETH contract address will be announced beforehand?
Yes, so do stay tuned for more announcements to come!
DBrie

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:42:07 AM

I heard you hired Simon Luk from ABC as an advisor, don’t you?
Marriot

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:43:18 AM

Can anyone tell me is this project popular in South Korea? Do they plan to develop there?
ULABSofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:45:15 AM

I heard you hired Simon Luk from ABC as an advisor, don’t you?

Yes, that is true. He is the founder & CEO of Asia Block Capital, an investment company focused on investing in the most promising technologies within the Blockchain and digital asset space. He is also an independent director to two listed company in Hong Kong. Simon is a licensed Fund Manager in Hong Kong. He has over 20 years of experience in asset management and investment both in Hong Kong and China.
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:31:35 AM

Can anyone tell me is this project popular in South Korea? Do they plan to develop there?

It seems to me that the project will not have a scaling problem. The project is very useful for the community, which means it will be in high demand among users. What is the minimum amount of participation?
alanahmatov46

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:34:09 AM

It seems to me that the project will not have a scaling problem. The project is very useful for the community, which means it will be in high demand among users. What is the minimum amount of participation?

They closed a public sale. Now you can participate only when they listed on crypto exchange.
uyga78

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:11:41 AM

They closed a public sale. Now you can participate only when they listed on crypto exchange.

Can't wait! I worry that it will be huge pump of YOU coin, but then money hunters will leave and Unilabs will work good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: