Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:46:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Universal Labs - Future of Blockchain Personal Cloud  (Read 6897 times)
LineXD

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:48:11 AM

They are pleased to announce that Kepler Capital has become an investor.
The team is made up of professionals from Internet companies and financial advisory service companies in Japan and China.

Yeah! That's great news to hear! Partnership with such respectable company like Kepler Capital will have a positive impact on development of Ulabs
zinaq1230

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:11:57 AM

How's everyone doing? World Cup is over and market started going up! Correlation?
vadimproton

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:13:37 AM

When will You tokens be distributed on bounty0x?!
ULABSofficial (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:14:51 AM

It will only be distributed after the conclusion of ICO!
PhysRevB

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:18:05 AM

I have registered in the white list and would like to participate in the first offer process. Is it an explanation because I did not receive anything on the email and did the process of participation in the initial offer have ended? Has the full supply already been sold?
ULABSofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:19:13 AM

I have registered in the white list and would like to participate in the first offer process. Is it an explanation because I did not receive anything on the email and did the process of participation in the initial offer have ended? Has the full supply already been sold?

Hey, the ICO has ended. Sorry about it! Do stay tuned in this channel for more information on the crowdsale!
ULABSofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:35:06 AM

It's a crypto trade is very good.
Extraordinary vision, watchful project.  Good luck all!

Thank you for your support! We really appreciate that!
alexhott

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:38:40 AM

Your coins will be distributed soon. What payments can we make with YOU coins?
rustycrusty

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:42:11 AM

And will I be rewarded for sharing storage with YOU coins?
ULABSofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:44:59 AM

Yes you will. Ubbey Box The Proof-of-Storage consensus protocol reward users who provide storage capacity to the network with YOU coins.

Also,  YOU coins are used for the payment of creation and execution of smart contracts, exchange of digital asset ownership, storage of data and retrieval recovery of data.
rustycrusty

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:49:40 AM

Yes you will. Ubbey Box The Proof-of-Storage consensus protocol reward users who provide storage capacity to the network with YOU coins.

Also,  YOU coins are used for the payment of creation and execution of smart contracts, exchange of digital asset ownership, storage of data and retrieval recovery of data.

Let's suppose, If you token raise up to, for example, $0,1 and I will buy Ubbey Box for $250 and won't use my storage space, I can share it and earn money? Smiley
crysisinthehead

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:54:05 AM

How's everyone doing? World Cup is over and market started going up! Correlation?

I think we should wait till fall. Summer is a sleepy period for financial markets. Some coins are flat now like a floor.
ULABSofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:56:42 AM

Let's suppose, If you token raise up to, for example, $0,1 and I will buy Ubbey Box for $250 and won't use my storage space, I can share it and earn money? Smiley

In theory such method is possible.
LeslyLesly007

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:01:43 AM

If you take a part in ICO and then YOU will raise to $0,1 you needn't any Ubbeys!  Cheesy
happymellon

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:05:16 AM

If you take a part in ICO and then YOU will raise to $0,1 you needn't any Ubbeys!  Cheesy

Or you may buy several Ubbey Boxes and to mine YOUs. Its like a lazy miner for lazy crypto enthusiasts
D.R.Brights

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:09:15 AM

I read about the Diffie's account system and heard you use it. Can you explain what is it?
ULABSofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:12:58 AM

I read about the Diffie's account system and heard you use it. Can you explain what is it?

In short, the Diffie's account system is one of the core components of the entire system, responsible for data control within the Diffie System.
ULABSofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:14:11 AM

Unlike the single-password single-account system used in general information systems, or the pure dual-account system (internal and external accounts) adopted by Ethereum, the Diffie account system implements a dual account multi-password verification model that supports authorized access control of the system’s data.
D.R.Brights

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:18:48 AM

Unlike the single-password single-account system used in general information systems, or the pure dual-account system (internal and external accounts) adopted by Ethereum, the Diffie account system implements a dual account multi-password verification model that supports authorized access control of the system’s data.

And what is it made of? What are components?
ULABSofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:20:15 AM

And what is it made of? What are components?

Diffie's account system implements a dual account multipassword verification model that consists of four main components: the account lock system, account lock file, account lock interface, and client-side wallet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: