Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:18:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]XDNA-Revolution in cryptocurrency|POS|Charity Support|NoICO|  (Read 90229 times)
aileen393332xe5157

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:30:14 AM

I have read about XDNA and interesting with the route and the specific tasks of each route. The project also includes solutions to implement those routes. This is also an e-currency that pays special attention to the interests of the miners. I particularly pay attention to the project's XDNA fund. It is certain that this new coin will be one of the investors' worthwhile investments in 2018.
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 03:07:44 AM

I have read about XDNA and interesting with the route and the specific tasks of each route. The project also includes solutions to implement those routes. This is also an e-currency that pays special attention to the interests of the miners. I particularly pay attention to the project's XDNA fund. It is certain that this new coin will be one of the investors' worthwhile investments in 2018.

There are unique platforms and plans that they are making. The one thing that will be a problem is they need a big financial support to be able to establish these kind of project.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:32:54 AM

Your name is a revolution in mining is not more than a marketing move, which is used by a large number of companies. I do not see anything new.
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:37:17 AM

A bold statement and I wonder what it's based on, what are the preconditions for thinking about this project in this way?
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:42:33 AM

Your name is a revolution in mining is not more than a marketing move, which is used by a large number of companies. I do not see anything new.
XDNA is not just a mining project but it also aims to make the process more rewarding for all the moners and also give huge return to all its investors. They also have very great build algorithms to speed up the process of mining with huge rewards.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:47:59 AM

Upon checking the exchange, there is no dumping that is going on far from what I expected for a coin that have a high ROI. With a good marketing using the bounty campaign, I think they will be able to generate more demand for XDNA

If there is no dumping that happens and probably people who have these coins are expecting a more higher value in the near future. Maybe they see the bright future of this kind of crypto and maybe it is one of the reason that their is no dump that is happening.

Dumping of coins from received bounty campaign is normal but it is good to know that there are still many investors and supporters that keep holding the coins. Soon the demand will increase and the price will rise giving huge profit to all of them.
Lets hope that people won't dump their received coins so that it could boost up its price soon and give better profit for both sides if the demand would increase.

Crypto_Hunter_Ivan

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:24:48 AM

XDNA current status  (  Crypto Bridge )

Last 24 hr Volume -  108.63k XDNA / 9.173 BTC

Buy order              - TOTAL:    1.68654429 (BTC)

Sell Order              -  TOTAL:     24,188.509853 (XDNA)

Current Price          -  0.00008051 BTC
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:32:14 AM

Schemes and diagrams are good, but what major problems can your project solve? Because you are not unique, I would like to know what you stand out from analogues.
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:49:59 AM

XDNA is not just a mining project but it also aims to make the process more rewarding for all the moners and also give huge return to all its investors. They also have very great build algorithms to speed up the process of mining with huge rewards.
Yes. The project will be very useful and perfect for the miners as more benefits are being provided by this project. It aims to give a chance to gained more profits in mining crypto coins. Hopefully, this will have a good implementation ahead so that there will be more miners will joined in here.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:42:03 AM

I think investors, miners, holders and masternode owners of xdna coins will have a bright future. I believe it will be very easy to get supporters for this project.
There is a chanced that the project will have a bright future sinced mining really a good way in gaining profits. But in order to have this, the team must need to do a lot of works and strategic actions so that they can achieved it because there are so many similar projects like this.
Something in recent years, there have been many similar projects for production. I know that they are popular, however, it's good.

It doesn't matter if they have the same functionality what matters most is the way they commercialize the project that's where it all matters.
Yes, there may be similar projects, but few of them reach the end and release tokens on the stock exchange. I hope that this will come to the end.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:55:38 AM

I think investors, miners, holders and masternode owners of xdna coins will have a bright future. I believe it will be very easy to get supporters for this project.
There is a chanced that the project will have a bright future sinced mining really a good way in gaining profits. But in order to have this, the team must need to do a lot of works and strategic actions so that they can achieved it because there are so many similar projects like this.
Something in recent years, there have been many similar projects for production. I know that they are popular, however, it's good.

It doesn't matter if they have the same functionality what matters most is the way they commercialize the project that's where it all matters.
Yes, there may be similar projects, but few of them reach the end and release tokens on the stock exchange. I hope that this will come to the end.
yes, taking part in such a project is definitely a risk. Because we can not be 100% sure that the team will be able to bring its project to the real market.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:19:27 PM

I will even tell that units of projects achieve success. It isn't as simple as it seems. Many new inexperienced developers have for the first time heard about ICO and want to start own and to earn money, employ inexperienced personnel and release a low-quality product.

damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:22:10 PM

yes, taking part in such a project is definitely a risk. Because we can not be 100% sure that the team will be able to bring its project to the real market.
developers could provide us with some information about their past work, if any? Were they successful and did they reach their end at the end of the development?
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:26:09 PM

Finally price is increasing sure it will go above 10000 Satoshi this time. Buy it before too late

That's a good news to all the investors then as I browse their website yesterday its less 10% of current price. I think there are other people who are seeing XDNA's  potential.

Obviously yes, as they are already been seen in a blockfolio and also in exchange site. Miners should try to see about this dual mining so that they will know of this can be profitable or not. Until then, dev should also make some development in order for the users to have an ease of using the platform.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:58:51 PM

Finally price is increasing sure it will go above 10000 Satoshi this time. Buy it before too late

That's a good news to all the investors then as I browse their website yesterday its less 10% of current price. I think there are other people who are seeing XDNA's  potential.

Obviously yes, as they are already been seen in a blockfolio and also in exchange site. Miners should try to see about this dual mining so that they will know of this can be profitable or not. Until then, dev should also make some development in order for the users to have an ease of using the platform.
Exactly, that's what the team must do. They need to have a better development so that miners will likely to joined here and used this platform on their works. It could give good profits and rewards for both parties. And also, I hope for more updates and progress in the platform so we can have better output ahead.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:26:55 PM

It is being stated that they are the new unique digital cryptocurency and it is being created to fix problems of existing altcoins. This just one of their objectives which I think seems pretty interesting to watch for. Furthermore, fir the miners, this platform has a hardware-friendly smooth-running algorithm that may catch their attentions.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:30:00 PM

It is risky to invest or taking part on a project, so best thing to do is go deeper to the foundation how the project created and who are the developer or the members of the team who are working on the projec and know their aim or plans t. It is very important to know and understand everything to have a smooth and comfortable zone that will stop worrying. Hoping for a better result in this project soon.
Decrypto

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 01:36:17 PM

That sounds like you are shilling this project, the project might have a good potential but what's your basis that it will already go above 10k sat?  I don't see any big events that is going for this project so far.
Megalucker1

Activity: 154
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:37:18 PM

It is being stated that they are the new unique digital cryptocurency and it is being created to fix problems of existing altcoins. This just one of their objectives which I think seems pretty interesting to watch for. Furthermore, fir the miners, this platform has a hardware-friendly smooth-running algorithm that may catch their attentions.

An interesting project, a lot of useful innovation. I don't really like only the choice of the pow algorithm, I'm not a fan of ASIC devices, and for this algorithm such devices are created. Is there a calculator somewhere how many coins I will get with 10x1080ti?
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:47:43 PM

That sounds like you are shilling this project, the project might have a good potential but what's your basis that it will already go above 10k sat?  I don't see any big events that is going for this project so far.

Exactly you can't easily say that this project will be known in the future. The community needs the result they want from the project in order for them to gain their trust.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: