Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:32:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]XDNA-Revolution in cryptocurrency|POS|Charity Support|NoICO|  (Read 90228 times)
camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:52:08 PM

Any one please help me wit code for my rigs to mine XNDA coin.
Thank you all
Try to get in touch with the admins in thier telegram group they might give you some usefull advice. Im sure some members are also interested to get some guides.
Indeed. Their telegram group admins were totally insane. They are just replying all your advices or your question in just one minute!

So the admin in their telegram group is really active and helpful? Well, this is a good characteristic of a serious and dedicated project. I hope it will continue and also hoping this project to become successful soon.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:04:46 PM

Any one please help me wit code for my rigs to mine XNDA coin.
Thank you all
Try to visit their telegram channel and you might get there your informations and code you looking for. You ask them to guide you they also give some advices to your questions and issues. Hopefully team can address your problem soon.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:02:16 PM

Upon checking the exchange, there is no dumping that is going on far from what I expected for a coin that have a high ROI. With a good marketing using the bounty campaign, I think they will be able to generate more demand for XDNA
Yes they are going to launch a perfect promotion through bounty program. But the project looks good to attract a investor.
Yes, they will surely generate great investments and traffic as they have a very actively working social media camping and they are promoting it is many ways for the crypto community all around the world.
Why are you so sure that the project will in any case gain a large amount of investment and thereby gain success?  You can not know for sure.  Therefore, each decision will take for itself.

Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:09:14 PM

I liked the project, but I know a lot of similar projects where they say that it is revolutionary, I hope developers will explain what.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:27:23 PM

yes XDNA is good for long time investment

You're right, I'm also delighted about XDNA, it is unique, it differs from other project's system
bajindul88

Activity: 303

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:51:35 PM

--

You're right, I'm also delighted about XDNA, it is unique, it differs from other project's system
You need to know XDNA has an amazing feature that's T.N.T (Triple Node Technology) that benefits all the masternode holders.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:11:23 PM

--

You need to know XDNA has an amazing feature that's T.N.T (Triple Node Technology) that benefits all the masternode holders.

What's the functionality of TNT? Is that what powers up the entire mining of this platform?

Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:14:31 PM

my opinion is that this project may be of interest to a large proportion of the investors who will be interested in this proposal.
Well basically the project is bew and it shows too much potential. The range of its popularity is wide and it reaches yo a point that many investors and supporters interested with the project. The projectiitself is promising and with little updates and upgrades things will certainly fall according to the paths that they want the project to end.
timmeyh

Activity: 178

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:26:10 PM

I want you to succeed. I think you will. No other options for this one. By the way. How active is your Discord community? You do have one, right? Maybe you have a Telegram chat too?
Decrypto

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 06:41:01 PM

--

What's the functionality of TNT? Is that what powers up the entire mining of this platform?

It's part of the mining as well it is called triple node because there are different amount of token that you can stake to get a node and it varies from light, medium, to full node.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:01:26 PM

I want you to succeed. I think you will. No other options for this one. By the way. How active is your Discord community? You do have one, right? Maybe you have a Telegram chat too?

you could join Discord chat and contact the admin if you have questions. Basically, always in such chat rooms the team is very active in communicating with their supporters.
Commie

Activity: 621
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:06:42 PM

There's Discord (around 9000 members last time I've checked and it was a while ago, lol) as well as Telegram, Twitter etc. All the links are on the website as wel as the ANN post.

Lambo14

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:32:20 PM

Current price : 0.00008007 very good price for new buyer. When the market is stable he will get 2000 Sat
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:39:36 PM

Upon checking the exchange, there is no dumping that is going on far from what I expected for a coin that have a high ROI. With a good marketing using the bounty campaign, I think they will be able to generate more demand for XDNA
Yes they are going to launch a perfect promotion through bounty program. But the project looks good to attract a investor.
Yes, they will surely generate great investments and traffic as they have a very actively working social media camping and they are promoting it is many ways for the crypto community all around the world.
So the project really have a bounty campaign programs already been launched? Well if that so, that is really great because it will certainly help to the marketing promotions of the XDNA to get more popular and boost its name in the crypto world since it seems like their social media sites are active. Then, I will be looking forward to this matter.
Naturally, the bounty campaign is already running, judging by the branch for a long time, since June 22.  So, if you want, you can join.  Here is the link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4518128.new#new

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:40:47 PM

you could join Discord chat and contact the admin if you have questions. Basically, always in such chat rooms the team is very active in communicating with their supporters.
I have never used this social network. But if the team is really very sociable there, I think it will be useful for me to master this social network and clarify some questions from the team.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:45:09 PM

That's right, because here in this forum there are a lot of certain rules that needs to be followed. Unlike in discord, they will directly entertain the concerns of the people.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:50:52 PM

I have never used this social network. But if the team is really very sociable there, I think it will be useful for me to master this social network and clarify some questions from the team.

It can help because there are a lot of discord users who actually registered. It is an additional way of doing a better communication towards their supporters and they can make a lot of stuff like an update of the development of the platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 09:55:16 PM

The project looks promising and valuable .because XDNA price is low even though we are expecting after launching on another platform its price will be on moon.
I think the price is  very less now so you still didn't buy XDNA then i recommend you to buy it beacause it will soon go to the moon due to the bull run of cryptocurrency.As we can seen today the btc is pumped very good and therefore all market becam green and all coins price is also increased.
Lets hope there will be bull run mate because people have been saying this overtime and i havent yet seen that for now but yeah is still a good idea to dive here i thin masternode or litenode is actually not a very bad idea at all

Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:35:21 PM

The project looks promising and valuable .because XDNA price is low even though we are expecting after launching on another platform its price will be on moon.
I think the price is  very less now so you still didn't buy XDNA then i recommend you to buy it beacause it will soon go to the moon due to the bull run of cryptocurrency.As we can seen today the btc is pumped very good and therefore all market becam green and all coins price is also increased.
Lets hope there will be bull run mate because people have been saying this overtime and i havent yet seen that for now but yeah is still a good idea to dive here i thin masternode or litenode is actually not a very bad idea at all
To me its all to grab deals when the opportunities are made available so i hold more XDNA in my bag at the initial level before its price increases to the next level and the chances for better promotions are completely achievable.
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:59:55 PM

To me its all to grab deals when the opportunities are made available so i hold more XDNA in my bag at the initial level before its price increases to the next level and the chances for better promotions are completely achievable.

As supporters let as maintain and give our full support. In every opportunity that the team will do let just grab those things because it can help us and also to the project.  When the price is low better to hold it and monitor it until the price will back again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: