Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:06:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]XDNA-Revolution in cryptocurrency|POS|Charity Support|NoICO|  (Read 90229 times)
tom183

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:56:27 PM

finally  price is rising 9000 SAT, Masternode count increase
camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:24:14 PM

It is being stated that they are the new unique digital cryptocurency and it is being created to fix problems of existing altcoins. This just one of their objectives which I think seems pretty interesting to watch for. Furthermore, fir the miners, this platform has a hardware-friendly smooth-running algorithm that may catch their attentions.

Well, the project is still new and I cannot say that they can surely fulfill all their plans and goals, for now I will follow xdna and hoping to see more improvements and I want to see how serious the team members and the project to reach its goals.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
hxmsam

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:43:12 PM

I think investors, miners, holders and masternode owners of xdna coins will have a bright future. I believe it will be very easy to get supporters for this project.
There is a chanced that the project will have a bright future sinced mining really a good way in gaining profits. But in order to have this, the team must need to do a lot of works and strategic actions so that they can achieved it because there are so many similar projects like this.
Something in recent years, there have been many similar projects for production. I know that they are popular, however, it's good.
It doesn't matter if they have the same functionality what matters most is the way they commercialize the project that's where it all matters.
Yes, there may be similar projects, but few of them reach the end and release tokens on the stock exchange. I hope that this will come to the end.
I think that this project will please us in the end and will be able to issue tokens on the exchange. Just see how voting will go before launch.
KingDome

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:48:41 PM

It is being stated that they are the new unique digital cryptocurency and it is being created to fix problems of existing altcoins. This just one of their objectives which I think seems pretty interesting to watch for. Furthermore, fir the miners, this platform has a hardware-friendly smooth-running algorithm that may catch their attentions.

Well, the project is still new and I cannot say that they can surely fulfill all their plans and goals, for now I will follow xdna and hoping to see more improvements and I want to see how serious the team members and the project to reach its goals.
The project is not new, they have a long way to make an audience between the project and the community so it can be set up.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:07:55 PM

I think investors, miners, holders and masternode owners of xdna coins will have a bright future. I believe it will be very easy to get supporters for this project.
There is a chanced that the project will have a bright future sinced mining really a good way in gaining profits. But in order to have this, the team must need to do a lot of works and strategic actions so that they can achieved it because there are so many similar projects like this.
Something in recent years, there have been many similar projects for production. I know that they are popular, however, it's good.

It doesn't matter if they have the same functionality what matters most is the way they commercialize the project that's where it all matters.
Yes, there may be similar projects, but few of them reach the end and release tokens on the stock exchange. I hope that this will come to the end.

What token's released on the freakin stock exchange lmao? At it's best there's a couple of coins that promise offer a way to buy stocks using them
Levyathan

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:13:26 PM

It's really interesting, though. But, somehow, just by a mining PoW system of a coin doesn't mean it came to fix problems.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:30:50 PM

The idea of developers is simply excellent, it's always good to help, but that's where you'll make a profit from here.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:55:46 PM

You're right mate, many projects attempt to reach the end but few were lucky to surpass all the trials and issues. I know this project is new but I am very hopeful that thus project will create its journey to success. The project is impressive I know its not enough but I wish its a start to have a good and productive project soon.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 03:56:08 PM

Upon checking the exchange, there is no dumping that is going on far from what I expected for a coin that have a high ROI. With a good marketing using the bounty campaign, I think they will be able to generate more demand for XDNA
Yes they are going to launch a perfect promotion through bounty program. But the project looks good to attract a investor.

joeperry

Activity: 2128
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:09:41 PM

Upon checking the exchange, there is no dumping that is going on far from what I expected for a coin that have a high ROI. With a good marketing using the bounty campaign, I think they will be able to generate more demand for XDNA
Yes they are going to launch a perfect promotion through bounty program. But the project looks good to attract a investor.
Yes, they will surely generate great investments and traffic as they have a very actively working social media camping and they are promoting it is many ways for the crypto community all around the world.

Jedie22

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:01:09 PM

yes, taking part in such a project is definitely a risk. Because we can not be 100% sure that the team will be able to bring its project to the real market.
Yes, we can predict nor know the future for each project in the market. We can't assure each and everyone that we can really make the project a success, but without risking things we can't never know whats the best for us. Life is full of risk it now up to you on how you gonna handle and convert it in positive and more effective way.
vivavivu

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:13:38 PM

They must do more for promoting this project. Even they have good idea and maybe easy to mining but the mission at now is bring more awareness about them to crypto community.
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:53:25 PM

Finally price is increasing sure it will go above 10000 Satoshi this time. Buy it before too late

That's a good news to all the investors then as I browse their website yesterday its less 10% of current price. I think there are other people who are seeing XDNA's  potential.

Obviously yes, as they are already been seen in a blockfolio and also in exchange site. Miners should try to see about this dual mining so that they will know of this can be profitable or not. Until then, dev should also make some development in order for the users to have an ease of using the platform.
This may be particularly interesting topic as this is partially baised as the rate can be too volatile at the moment to invest.

wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:10:44 PM

Your name is a revolution in mining is not more than a marketing move, which is used by a large number of companies. I do not see anything new.
XDNA is not just a mining project but it also aims to make the process more rewarding for all the moners and also give huge return to all its investors. They also have very great build algorithms to speed up the process of mining with huge rewards.
There was more miners who are showing keen interest with the project as we observe various queries and traffic the participation also overflowing accordingly the project potential is possessing the goodwill.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:45:22 PM

Is there any proof that you guys have legitimate charity? Because putting up charity organizations involves a lot of money. And we just want to verify if that money is well spended.

Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:48:33 PM

Is there any proof that you guys have legitimate charity? Because putting up charity organizations involves a lot of money. And we just want to verify if that money is well spended.
Why do we require lot of money for putting up a charity organization ? We can have a space of building for charity and manage all the funds allocating and caring them wisely however we can ask for some images on charity.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:51:57 PM

yes, taking part in such a project is definitely a risk. Because we can not be 100% sure that the team will be able to bring its project to the real market.
At least, to you nobody forces becomes the investor of such projects and if you after all were going to invest anyway, don't use for this purpose too many means, be reasonable and you approach this question with the cold head.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 10:08:13 PM

Yes, they will surely generate great investments and traffic as they have a very actively working social media camping and they are promoting it is many ways for the crypto community all around the world.
They seem to have decent reward and for having a masternode its seems fair enough and since based on calculations users and miners are likely to benefit using their hardware here

hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:32:37 PM

It seems like the community of the XDNA is going into good shape. It seems like that this project is keep on having and gaining more supporters here in the crowd of the crpyto currency community and not only that but because of the actions taken by the XDNA team, this project is keep on boosting and spreading its name in the community.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:12:07 PM

Schemes and diagrams are good, but what major problems can your project solve? Because you are not unique, I would like to know what you stand out from analogues.

The main problem that this coin aims to solve is obvious, decrease in reward when network hashrate grows, by using multi-level masternodes, it allows them to stabilize reward amount received by miners in the certain period of time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: