Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:41:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]XDNA-Revolution in cryptocurrency|POS|Charity Support|NoICO|  (Read 90229 times)
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:10:59 PM

Hello ICO founder

Perhaps you may be interested in being featured and reviewed on our site. Check us out at https://www.globalfromasia.com/investments/crypto-assets/ico/ and if you are interested click submit ICO.

Thanks!
Interesting bright site, but too long had to scroll down to read all the information, you need to somehow sort it out differently. It is not very convenient to read it.

Good observation, and probably dev will make some action about it. Anyway, as long as we see information about their current activities then so be it. We need to somehow understand also the side of the dev because there's no such thing as perfect. With their continuous to work, then all of our concerns will soon be fixed.

I agree. They will surely make changes ahead in order to give enough and accurate informations about the project that can be easily to understand by the supporters. We just have to keep supporting on it so that the dev will be inspired to work hard and carry this into success. 
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:12:11 PM

Your project has eminent partners who would support you at the initial stage? Loud names will help to win the trust.

I get your point. But how they will approach those large companies if they don't have results to show yet?

Yeah you are right, a project must prove first their capability before encouraging large companies to partner with them, maybe it's better to attract first small but popular other project so they can gain more trust and support.

It will be also good if they will be approaching famous influencers from different kinds of social media platforms to create branding.

Uhh influencers are the most idiotic thing I hear these days, they are literally dumb brands made for no reason apart from the idiotic people following them

Let's not draw an early conclusion because we don't know what will really happen. We have to appreciate if the team will try to do it because people's mind can't be predicted.
There was possibilities even to avail the private investors and XDNA had a huge attention from various miners across the communities where the metrics letting them underdtand the project goodwill.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:16:43 PM

Your project has eminent partners who would support you at the initial stage? Loud names will help to win the trust.

I get your point. But how they will approach those large companies if they don't have results to show yet?

Yeah you are right, a project must prove first their capability before encouraging large companies to partner with them, maybe it's better to attract first small but popular other project so they can gain more trust and support.

It will be also good if they will be approaching famous influencers from different kinds of social media platforms to create branding.
Yes, i agree with you. This is the good way for make big awareness to community, i think they will using this methods to make promotion at XDNA.
You are absolutely right.  The more celebrities known in crypto-currency circles, the more attention from the community.  All people are similar and focus their attention on what is recommended by some famous person, in fact I will give an example, for example, actors shooting in advertising on TV.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 10:31:00 PM

I can see some comments show that they are not realy happy on mining xdna coins. Im not sure what is happening here but for me xdna is still starting so we should give this project a chance to grow.

When it will launch another exchanger and price will grow up people will keen to mining and trading . this can be a very good one if miners are giving a such valy by mining this coin. Off course we should give it a chance
The Charity program is another bummer here i think is a great idea maybe part of master node or lite node users or owner can choose to part some of their work to charity

wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:05:29 PM

Claymore 11.0 is out, and supports new algos and should support both dual mining both at the sametime with no impact on Ethereum mining speed.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:13:22 PM

When it will launch another exchanger and price will grow up people will keen to mining and trading . this can be a very good one if miners are giving a such valy by mining this coin. Off course we should give it a chance

It's hard to see a masternode coin grow in price because those miners will always sell their rewards and dump the price, what satisfy miners is not the grown in price, but how many rewards they are making from their masternodes and that XDNA by using new concept.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:42:48 PM

It's hard to see a masternode coin grow in price because those miners will always sell their rewards and dump the price, what satisfy miners is not the grown in price, but how many rewards they are making from their masternodes and that XDNA by using new concept.
That cannot be always and might also have a chance with similar projects and every project cannot be the same as the complete prospectives might vary from each project.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:03:49 AM

That cannot be always and might also have a chance with similar projects and every project cannot be the same as the complete prospectives might vary from each project.

Well if you want to try their masternode I  think there is a minimum to invest for your minimum balance requirements. This are I know about setting up master nodes and its really complicated to follow the steps.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:16:32 AM

Well if you want to try their masternode I  think there is a minimum to invest for your minimum balance requirements. This are I know about setting up master nodes and its really complicated to follow the steps.
Of course, definitely. If you want to invest or setting up a masternode you have to buy allocated amount of their coin first.
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 04:33:03 AM

Claymore 11.0 is out, and supports new algos and should support both dual mining both at the sametime with no impact on Ethereum mining speed.

Are these compatible to XDNA mining? If yes then it will be profitable to use if you have kind of this mining rig. For now XDNA price is still low. But pretty sure if there are other miners to try and mine this. It will increase slowly.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:38:11 AM

--

You're right, I'm also delighted about XDNA, it is unique, it differs from other project's system
You need to know XDNA has an amazing feature that's T.N.T (Triple Node Technology) that benefits all the masternode holders.

What's the functionality of TNT? Is that what powers up the entire mining of this platform?
I would be thinking yes. The Triple Node Technology was made to power up the entire mining work on the platform and it awesome.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:47:22 AM

--

You're right, I'm also delighted about XDNA, it is unique, it differs from other project's system
You need to know XDNA has an amazing feature that's T.N.T (Triple Node Technology) that benefits all the masternode holders.

What's the functionality of TNT? Is that what powers up the entire mining of this platform?
I would be thinking yes. The Triple Node Technology was made to power up the entire mining work on the platform and it awesome.
Thanks to the information buddy. Well even on the name Triple Node Technology, it is already been have a feeling that it is an awesome feature for the platform. I have a good feeling that through the use of the Triple Node Technology to the platform, more people will become benefited form this and we will have a better mining platform.
wiss19

Activity: 2128
Merit: 340

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:49:58 AM

Are these compatible to XDNA mining? If yes then it will be profitable to use if you have kind of this mining rig. For now XDNA price is still low. But pretty sure if there are other miners to try and mine this. It will increase slowly.

this includes new land, if many miners know about this it is certain they will make a rig to mine here because it is new and belu many know

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:36:49 AM

Does the project have partners known to all or simply have those who can recommend it? Then the confidence in it would increase several times.
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:10:47 AM

I agree on your point sir and that is why it is very needed to convinced miners to try this platform sinced the functions are very effective on their works. And it would be also great to focus in marketing and promoting because the competition of this platform are very high.
podavan

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:19:01 AM

Just jumped in on this project - The DEV team have been really helpful. They are knowledgeable and have created a great coin.
Top 10 masternode coin and very trusted coin.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:23:40 AM

Yes, that why we should choosing XDNA. I like Dualmining accept XDNA, my computer at home cannot mining but at office is good enough.
troBelx

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:29:58 AM

this project will have bright and bright future mining is really a good way to gain profit. But to have this, the team has to do a lot of work and strategic action so they can achieve it because there are so many similar projects like this, It's important to do this especially in the promotional strategy where most successful projects here do this way. They need to pursue it so the project can garner massive support from the crypto people.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:48:29 AM

this project will have bright and bright future mining is really a good way to gain profit. But to have this, the team has to do a lot of work and strategic action so they can achieve it because there are so many similar projects like this, It's important to do this especially in the promotional strategy where most successful projects here do this way. They need to pursue it so the project can garner massive support from the crypto people.
This is the trending of now. Mining new coin always make people have attention. Especially with new algorithm project.
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:33:06 AM

This is the trending of now. Mining new coin always make people have attention. Especially with new algorithm project.

You're right! People wants to earn through mining with the right equipment and right mindsetting they can push through.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: