Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:34:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]XDNA-Revolution in cryptocurrency|POS|Charity Support|NoICO|  (Read 90229 times)
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:37:05 AM

I personally like this project in my project, that I see constant development! there are always some positive news that they are releasing. that they do!
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:40:11 AM

There are prospects, because this industry is interesting to large investors. So they will find big sponsors.

If that would be the case the team will be having a hard time finding large investors. But if the team is dedicated, it would be definitely easy.

In my thoughts, nothing is easy here in cryptocurrency world as it will needed a lot of works and efforts in order to succeed on this kind of investments. The project are still new, so it's gonna be a long way to go before we can conclude on this. But this one is moving good as the time passed by because more people keep joining in their telegram.
camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:04:42 AM

There are prospects, because this industry is interesting to large investors. So they will find big sponsors.

If that would be the case the team will be having a hard time finding large investors. But if the team is dedicated, it would be definitely easy.

In my thoughts, nothing is easy here in cryptocurrency world as it will needed a lot of works and efforts in order to succeed on this kind of investments. The project are still new, so it's gonna be a long way to go before we can conclude on this. But this one is moving good as the time passed by because more people keep joining in their telegram.

New project always have the same problem and this is how they can make the project successful and increase its popularity, if they are really serious and dedicated I am sure that soon they will all achieve this positively.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:17:31 AM

I personally like this project in my project, that I see constant development! there are always some positive news that they are releasing. that they do!

This is normal and they must do this updates regularly so that people will trust the project and will keep supporting it. I hope more investors will check and participate here.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:19:41 AM

XDNA has now been added to the prelisting vote on https://sonox.io Exchange platform.
The top 3 coins will receive a contribution in SONO.
You can vote on 3 different coins every day.
So remember to come back tomorrow and vote on your project!

Sonox.io is launching officially on the 28th of August.
Voting is now only on one exchange? Do you plan to open a vote on others? Because I do not use this exchange and can not vote there.
Oh my god. I never heard about "SONO" exchange before. Well, And 28th August this exchange is working, kidding me for voting listed XDNA at here?

damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:34:09 AM

I know that mobile versions of wallets should be launched soon. When exactly will this happen and for which platforms will they be available?
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:35:06 AM

Xdna is choosing a big path to be successful by mining process.Though mining is easy way to earn money but it is not easy to understand for many people.these things are obviously demerits.  
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:44:13 AM

I know that mobile versions of wallets should be launched soon. When exactly will this happen and for which platforms will they be available?
But i think we cannot mining with this wallet? For holding XDNA only is think web wallet and PC version is enough.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:34:14 PM

Xdna is choosing a big path to be successful by mining process.Though mining is easy way to earn money but it is not easy to understand for many people.these things are obviously demerits.  
XDNA has been created and developed by very strong team.
The team members have big dedication and have intention to keep supporting, keep the project moving forwards and reaching its original targets.

That's good to know if the team members possessed positive attitudes towards their work then this could be a great help fulfilling their goals.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:49:31 PM

This is normal and they must do this updates regularly so that people will trust the project and will keep supporting it. I hope more investors will check and participate here.
Me too. I am hoping for the success of this project since it can help for the betterment of cryptocurrencies. And also, it will give more motivations for our miners to do their works and at the same time, gained more profits with the used of this platform.
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:41:10 PM

Me too. I am hoping for the success of this project since it can help for the betterment of cryptocurrencies. And also, it will give more motivations for our miners to do their works and at the same time, gained more profits with the used of this platform.
Their success is the final achievement in the project, but as you know there is a lot of work that is needed in order to raise success.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:50:50 PM

The coin is developing very fast! It is evident that the project employs a professional team. I think that soon we will see new positive news, including, possibly, listing on new exchanges!
Often, many projects are developing rapidly, and it looks somehow naive. In this platform, I see rapid and rapid growth, but each step is provided for review to the community, thank the team for this attitude.
The main thing is that this happens gradually and slowly. We can see how the team takes care of all the feedback from users and tries to fix it if something is wrong.

They have been doing it for the betterment of the platform. Things like this should be considered to be their priority for them to earn a better support from the people.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:51:13 PM

surely they will be able to find many large investors if they actively engage in their advertising campaign. This is an important point in the development of the project, sure the developers understand this perfectly.
Hopefully our wishes will be came true soon. I am completely confident that the project has clear rosd for success. The most important way is make things clear information and well explained and details plans for the project.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:51:26 PM

The team members have big dedication and have intention to keep supporting, keep the project moving forwards and reaching its original targets.

So then, we should expect a better future of the platform. If they make more upgrade about the system then it should be in a better place wherein people can see the progress of the project.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:59:00 PM

So then, we should expect a better future of the platform. If they make more upgrade about the system then it should be in a better place wherein people can see the progress of the project.
A better future is not easily to be reached so I would be thinking if they should make a hard work just to reach the future or success.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:54:30 PM

A better future is not easily to be reached so I would be thinking if they should make a hard work just to reach the future or success.
If the team will look for different ways to achieve goals, then I think that they will necessarily achieve the desired result at the proper pressure, this is proved not by one developer.

Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:02:10 PM

I'm interested in this project, and as for me, you need to arrange a free distribution of tokens, because it will interest people.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 03:11:59 PM

With the current market is it natural for them to have a hard time in finding more investors for this project but if they are not going to stop the marketing they can slowly  build a larger community that will be able to  support XDNA.
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:37:08 PM

surely they will be able to find many large investors if they actively engage in their advertising campaign. This is an important point in the development of the project, sure the developers understand this perfectly.
I agree to your  statement here but I think that by large investment there is a reasonable possibility of the probably greater risk.

Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:44:16 PM

I'm interested in this project, and as for me, you need to arrange a free distribution of tokens, because it will interest people.
Yes agree, the project is very and competent. As of now I think there is no official announcement of tokens sale, but if ever it will happened I am suee this very effective and make this project more attractive and popular. Free distribution I think quite ambitiousbut hhopefully team will arrange everything.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: