Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 07:45:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]XDNA-Revolution in cryptocurrency|POS|Charity Support|NoICO|  (Read 90233 times)
BTC786

Activity: 495
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:17:08 PM

I prefer what the XDNA Foundation does to XDNA coins.
kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:18:56 PM

I really have impression with their official trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQgV2FoNU8k. Their music make me feeling new age of altcoins - a dynamic age is true Smiley
I just like the way they laid out all their basic features and hopefully this get successful..Their Video representations is really good enough to make it people know how serious they are about their currency
After watching it I disagree, this one doesn't like a professional video for crypto project, it's look more like a video about history and the text is barely noticeable, I hope they make better one in future.
Maybe this is just the test video that was made first. In the future I think it will be much more qualitative, because there will be more skills.
Their test video isn't a great video though, but they could spend more time to re edit in order to make a very impressive video with some good skills.
Well thats why it called test vedio because its more on sample and it needs addtional features and polish. I think the project just want to know if people will buy for vedios if ever they release one. It more on wantingbto see how everything will works. I am sure team will make and change necessary things for the improvement of the project.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:42:27 PM

I really have impression with their official trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQgV2FoNU8k. Their music make me feeling new age of altcoins - a dynamic age is true Smiley
I just like the way they laid out all their basic features and hopefully this get successful..Their Video representations is really good enough to make it people know how serious they are about their currency
After watching it I disagree, this one doesn't like a professional video for crypto project, it's look more like a video about history and the text is barely noticeable, I hope they make better one in future.
Maybe this is just the test video that was made first. In the future I think it will be much more qualitative, because there will be more skills.
Their test video isn't a great video though, but they could spend more time to re edit in order to make a very impressive video with some good skills.
Well thats why it called test vedio because its more on sample and it needs addtional features and polish. I think the project just want to know if people will buy for vedios if ever they release one. It more on wantingbto see how everything will works. I am sure team will make and change necessary things for the improvement of the project.

I think the team is keep on improving and adding good work in this project having such quality of video presentation could be improve if the others are not satisfied.  I know the team could do for that.
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:39:47 PM

I think the team is keep on improving and adding good work in this project having such quality of video presentation could be improve if the others are not satisfied.  I know the team could do for that.
Agree, I think the team are very capable on editing and make the project more pleasant and unique. I will continue to follow this project until they will release the better vedio. The team and devs never stop working for the betterment of the project. For their benefits and for the all the participants.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:57:58 PM

I'm interested in this project, and as for me, you need to arrange a free distribution of tokens, because it will interest people.

The airdrops have already ended and as I know they are not planning for it again, But the other bounty like social media campaigns is still ongoing. You may join them to earn free tokens and coins from XDNA.
Yeah, the airdrop is already ended but you can still getting the coin by buying it in the ICO and also the bounty but I do recommend ICO.
The airdrop ended well. I think teamand developers are no catering for the bounty campaigns suggestions. They are working for more additional attractions for the project. If many will join I am sure success will be easier to get. I just wish that the information and good reviews will spread smoothly to gain more investors and supporters.
Well it would be good to know if there are other promotion, this will surely help increasing popularity and gain more investors and many would love to join those campaigns.
That's it the earlier to arrange a free distribution, the better, because it will help to attract investors and participants as early as possible.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:08:26 PM

Are there any plans for developers to add languages to the site? English is good, but adding Chinese will help you reach the Eastern audience.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:16:42 PM

Are there any plans for developers to add languages to the site? English is good, but adding Chinese will help you reach the Eastern audience.

English is the universal language of all. Many people all around the world are comfortable with the language used by the team. Your suggestion is applicable if they will tap those market.

DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:27:40 PM

Not all the times do the devs give enough of a shit to make a good video, just literally make whatever video and people will literally wank to it
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:05:31 PM

Any news about second exchange? We are all waiting for the name of the exchanges
The team will be in contact in the telegram group of this community, you can get the information faster their.

Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:06:45 PM

Not all the times do the devs give enough of a shit to make a good video, just literally make whatever video and people will literally wank to it

It should be actually short in timeline with all the information that will allow all the business men understand about the project easily and they feels comform to save time.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:25:01 PM

When your coin will be launched?Is it available in your exchanger or in the second exchanger you are talking about.So what is the name of your second exchange
joeperry

Activity: 2142
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:35:59 PM

What is important is that they somehow make it simple to understand. Also, everyone of us has different opinions so, we should expect that some doesn't like the presentation and others may like. At least, they provide the video so that those who want to know the introduction can watch it and its for them to decide whether they want to proceed or not.
Yes, a video presentation will suit every once view and can attract more people towards the project. This will give people from all around the world a proper explaination about the project works and how can they earn profits from it and contribute to it.

tom183

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:17:36 PM

From 6800 SAT to 7407 SAT ,  XDNA is standing on top place
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:41:49 PM

does XDNA team have any plans to list this coin at coinexchange?

It seems that no, they did not say that there will be an exchange. Since the project has just started to develop and until they are ready to send a token to the exchange. I think as soon as they are ready for this, we learn first.

You are right, if the team is planning of listing in an exchange we, the community will be the first to know it. But I am still hoping that the team will consider early listing in some small but popular exchanges now.
Easrly listing on exchanges can bring more attention and we can also gain more participation from the peope that will make the expectations met easily to ensure winning.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:52:11 PM

What is important is that they somehow make it simple to understand. Also, everyone of us has different opinions so, we should expect that some doesn't like the presentation and others may like. At least, they provide the video so that those who want to know the introduction can watch it and its for them to decide whether they want to proceed or not.
Yes, a video presentation will suit every once view and can attract more people towards the project. This will give people from all around the world a proper explaination about the project works and how can they earn profits from it and contribute to it.
it's good that the developers made a video review for their project. Of course I see that there are some dissatisfied supporters, but I hope this is not the last review and the developers will make the reviews even better.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:50:19 PM

It seems that no, they did not say that there will be an exchange. Since the project has just started to develop and until they are ready to send a token to the exchange. I think as soon as they are ready for this, we learn first.

You are right, if the team is planning of listing in an exchange we, the community will be the first to know it. But I am still hoping that the team will consider early listing in some small but popular exchanges now.
Easrly listing on exchanges can bring more attention and we can also gain more participation from the peope that will make the expectations met easily to ensure winning.
Yes, if XDNA is a list on a popular exchange with bug volume it will get huge attention for the crypto community all over the world and also attract more investors. The value of the project il also rise and will profit its initial investors. Will be looking forwards for a popular exchange listing of this project.
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:04:03 PM

it's good that the developers made a video review for their project. Of course I see that there are some dissatisfied supporters, but I hope this is not the last review and the developers will make the reviews even better.

Yes this is a great move that the team made. It is normal to hear positive and negative feedback because all of us born unique which means we have different point of view, beliefs and ideas. So to the team hope you will accept it as a challenge to make the project better. I am confident that they will achieve their main goals and plans sooner.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 10:32:15 PM

I hope they choose better exchange so it can make it get a high rate of attention from investor I think Hitbtc or Kucoin might actually be a better idea and so little promotions i think Kucoin actually does that

bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:35:15 PM

I hope they choose better exchange so it can make it get a high rate of attention from investor I think Hitbtc or Kucoin might actually be a better idea and so little promotions i think Kucoin actually does that

A big No on Hitbtc. I've heard that Hitbtc are giving some traders a big headache with KYC and AML requirements.
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:41:49 PM

A big No on Hitbtc. I've heard that Hitbtc are giving some traders a big headache with KYC and AML requirements.

KYC is a good thing. But if the exchanger abuses the mode of their KYC so that the trader will have a hard time getting his/her fundings well that's another story.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: