Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:01:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]XDNA-Revolution in cryptocurrency|POS|Charity Support|NoICO|  (Read 90228 times)
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:08:28 AM

I know this is new project. But we really need the active of the team at any social media, especially at here and telegram.

I agree, one of the factors that investors are checking to a new project is how active and serious the team members are, so they really need to be more active and responsive if they want a good outcome.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:21:20 AM

When your coin will be launched?Is it available in your exchanger or in the second exchanger you are talking about.So what is the name of your second exchange

it's fully built and already launched and until this moment, XDNA coin is available only to trade on CryptoBridge, according to the admin, a new exchange is coming up soon, but there is no details yet.
If we get listed on more exchanges then we will have a chance to gain many views, analysis automatically we will have a chance to gain more participation and gain good advantages from various scopes.
When will it be leasing to other exchanges? Is it planned or just rumors of entering other exchanges?
I don't know the exact time. But i think it is not rumors, some people at telegram group said that they will listing at some major exchange, not small.

Rumors and other talking about listing in good exchanges are normal, what will make this project different is to make those rumors real and make xdna listed in popular exchanges very soon.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:30:10 AM

Admins of the project will not be very easy to survive in the tough competition that exists at the moment in this industry.
I don't think they will not be survive on the competition, but they will. They are willing to set up a new feature that comes into the project to beat the competition.
Every crypto projects here will always face the high level of competition. And in order to be more successful, the team must have to be more competitive enough to carry the project at the top. Hopefully, XDNA team will be more innovative and never stop finding more ways until the project fully functional.
tom183

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:46:47 PM

From 6800 SAT to 7407 SAT ,  XDNA is standing on top place

Great news Slowly but surely increasing its price day by day, By the way what exchange site did you see the current price of XDNA?

Crypto Bridge. now 7116 SAT soon it will increase. Community  is growing rapidly vey soon everything will change
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:54:28 PM

I know this is new project. But we really need the active of the team at any social media, especially at here and telegram.

I agree, one of the factors that investors are checking to a new project is how active and serious the team members are, so they really need to be more active and responsive if they want a good outcome.
this is really an important factor, but unfortunately the developers can not always be online and answer all the questions of interest. In Telegram, the administrator is also not very active throughout the day.
kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:03:48 PM

Agree, mostly of the prospect investors check and investigate the project first before they will invest. I am thinking this only normal move and thing to do. They will invest the savings they have they really need to check if the project is trusted together with the team and developers.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:23:40 PM

I really have impression with their official trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQgV2FoNU8k. Their music make me feeling new age of altcoins - a dynamic age is true Smiley
I just like the way they laid out all their basic features and hopefully this get successful..Their Video representations is really good enough to make it people know how serious they are about their currency

After watching it I disagree, this one doesn't like a professional video for crypto project, it's look more like a video about history and the text is barely noticeable, I hope they make better one in future.

What is important is that they somehow make it simple to understand. Also, everyone of us has different opinions so, we should expect that some doesn't like the presentation and others may like. At least, they provide the video so that those who want to know the introduction can watch it and its for them to decide whether they want to proceed or not.
Yes, a video presentation will suit every once view and can attract more people towards the project. This will give people from all around the world a proper explaination about the project works and how can they earn profits from it and contribute to it.
I guess there are some that are not satisfied about the video presentation, but yeah, it is indeed will suit some and give interest to people willing to invest.
It's clear, it always happens, in any case, a certain number of haters will be present, in every project this happens. It is necessary to look for a positive and see who liked the video, and such as most know.

DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:56:18 PM

I really have impression with their official trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQgV2FoNU8k. Their music make me feeling new age of altcoins - a dynamic age is true Smiley
I just like the way they laid out all their basic features and hopefully this get successful..Their Video representations is really good enough to make it people know how serious they are about their currency

After watching it I disagree, this one doesn't like a professional video for crypto project, it's look more like a video about history and the text is barely noticeable, I hope they make better one in future.

What is important is that they somehow make it simple to understand. Also, everyone of us has different opinions so, we should expect that some doesn't like the presentation and others may like. At least, they provide the video so that those who want to know the introduction can watch it and its for them to decide whether they want to proceed or not.
Yes, a video presentation will suit every once view and can attract more people towards the project. This will give people from all around the world a proper explaination about the project works and how can they earn profits from it and contribute to it.
I guess there are some that are not satisfied about the video presentation, but yeah, it is indeed will suit some and give interest to people willing to invest.
It's clear, it always happens, in any case, a certain number of haters will be present, in every project this happens. It is necessary to look for a positive and see who liked the video, and such as most know.

Ehh most projects can be easily divided into people with two types of agendas - the shills doing their shilling and the fudders spreading thr FUD
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:02:17 PM

I hope they choose better exchange so it can make it get a high rate of attention from investor I think Hitbtc or Kucoin might actually be a better idea and so little promotions i think Kucoin actually does that

A big No on Hitbtc. I've heard that Hitbtc are giving some traders a big headache with KYC and AML requirements.
I dont think so.Hitbtc is a good exchangers site & give away nice service.XDNA dosent have the KYC form fill up.so i think Hitbtc won't do anything with the KYC form
Sasha Grey

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:26:26 PM

I hope they choose better exchange so it can make it get a high rate of attention from investor I think Hitbtc or Kucoin might actually be a better idea and so little promotions i think Kucoin actually does that

A big No on Hitbtc. I've heard that Hitbtc are giving some traders a big headache with KYC and AML requirements.
I dont think so.Hitbtc is a good exchangers site & give away nice service.XDNA dosent have the KYC form fill up.so i think Hitbtc won't do anything with the KYC form

Users will run out if KYC is mandatory, I think KYC is just optional like binance or kucoin which does not oblige user to fill KYC.
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:35:39 PM

of course, you need to take into account all the feedback on the project, both positive and negative. But conclusions about the project should be done independently, rather than relying on the opinions of other users.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:41:24 PM

The project is not bad, but as for me it would be worthwhile to arrange a free distribution of tokens, in order to attract more participants.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:20:14 PM

The project is not bad, but as for me it would be worthwhile to arrange a free distribution of tokens, in order to attract more participants.
Well you have a poin , but if the project is really nice and impressive I am sure that the people will patiently wait for more updates and progress. I believe that each project that has loyal supporters abd investors will reach the finish line simply because of the people behind their backs willing to wait and support all the way.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:41:39 PM

Well you have a poin , but if the project is really nice and impressive I am sure that the people will patiently wait for more updates and progress. I believe that each project that has loyal supporters abd investors will reach the finish line simply because of the people behind their backs willing to wait and support all the way.
Most of the project don't need to give free tokens and airdrops as they have great potential in them and they can gain huge success and also get good profits for all the investor. I think XDNA also is working great and has gained huge success.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:04:53 PM

Releasing free tokens often leads to getting higher expenses, they need to decide whether they will continue that move.

tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:20:23 PM

Releasing free tokens often leads to getting higher expenses, they need to decide whether they will continue that move.

Considering that expensse will return double or triple of their investment then I guess it's worth the risk.
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:38:38 PM

Users will run out if KYC is mandatory, I think KYC is just optional like binance or kucoin which does not oblige user to fill KYC.

All you need to do is search in Google and you will find story after story of people getting caught in the KYC/AML process of HitBTC. I mean they sometimes want you to absolutely prove to them exactly how you got the coins or tokens. However, believe what you want. If HitBTC is the second exchange that lists this, I will stick with Crypto-Bridge, even though I am having a problem with my latest deposit and have a support ticket with them.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:11:33 PM

All you need to do is search in Google and you will find story after story of people getting caught in the KYC/AML process of HitBTC. I mean they sometimes want you to absolutely prove to them exactly how you got the coins or tokens. However, believe what you want. If HitBTC is the second exchange that lists this, I will stick with Crypto-Bridge, even though I am having a problem with my latest deposit and have a support ticket with them.
XDNA is completely unique and it will figure out the safety and security parameteres enabling more potential standards so there will be no scope for such fradualent activities with XDNA.
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:22:12 PM

XDNA is completely unique and it will figure out the safety and security parameteres enabling more potential standards so there will be no scope for such fradualent activities with XDNA.

What the fuck does your response have anything to do with what I posted? You know, I am beginning to think most of these posts are sock puppet bot posts, in a failing attempt to make this look like this coin is popular. What a joke.  Roll Eyes
Gunbit (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 09:30:07 PM

What the fuck does your response have anything to do with what I posted? You know, I am beginning to think most of these posts are sock puppet bot posts, in a failing attempt to make this look like this coin is popular. What a joke.  Roll Eyes

I dont think it is a bots. Atleast we didn't make any deal with anyone for this. But yeah , messages sometimes a bit strange.

The 90% of discussion is goes inside discord so BTT ANN will never be like 1000+ pages I guess. It was old time while people wasnt use discord for crypto, so ANN threads were 10 pages per day.

Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: