Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:49:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Red Period but be Patient  (Read 4528 times)
Abiodun99

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:32:32 AM

The cryptocurrency community is cautiously optimistic over an extended period of recovery as the price held within $6,700 while ethereum peaked at $498 and
ripple hit $0.48.Further support for crypto heading in the right direction comes from research by Imperial College London who found evidence that digital currencies will become a mainstream payment solution within the next decade.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
smitch230789

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:38:36 AM

Now it is in deep but I don't know why this coin can follow the bitcoin trends while they are listed on a shit exchange...Yes, it is very good to be patient during this bear period because selling at low price will bring more loss but if you hold patiently till the market recover and the price of coin increase, then you can sell and make profit because the price will grow higher than it is now...
sanasara

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:41:39 AM

Actually yes more and more traders are panic because they think crypto has been ended so they are selling all coins instead of holding I think it needs patience the thing is now we trader can do is only wait for the good time I don't think so this is the end of crypto it is new start maybe.. So be positive
mommysean

Activity: 201

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:47:50 AM

yes, right. we have to be positive.
the market is so volatile, and this is a normal situation.
do not panic at all. just hold and wait.
it will be recovering again.
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 06:56:17 AM

There is not the slightest advantage selling in conditions like this. This is far from the predictions of expected by many investors and many who go after seeing this situation. waiting is the best choice can be done but it is also hard to be something reasonable in the way so many have left the market and make the value of the market is increasingly falling.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
cryptoexpress

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:12:19 AM

I think the red state in the Crypto market makes many people panic and sell their coins at low prices. That will cause them a big loss and cause the existing coins to drop further. If it is continued like this eating Crypto will die. But I remain optimistic with friends here. I think we can revive the crypto market back in green again.
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:16:29 AM

dont worry, the off season sales just got extended. never been the right time to buy than now. the market definitely will bull up again.
bayupermana

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:16:55 AM

The market will not die this I think so. There are simply ups and downs. For the market this is normal. The ups and downs are the heart of the market it breathes and the market is alive. Do not be upset, soon it will take off.
hashshashin

Activity: 728

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:33:03 AM

The market will not die this I think so. There are simply ups and downs. For the market this is normal. The ups and downs are the heart of the market it breathes and the market is alive. Do not be upset, soon it will take off.
You are right, the market is crypto-currency - it is volatile and there are ups and downs, but every year the situation on the market is changing and we need to be ready for anything.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
satosibtc1000

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:36:12 AM

The market will soon come out of the downtrend and start an uptrend ! I think that there are very few people who are now buying cryptocurrency will be happy !
Jarvis IO

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:36:55 AM

If you are a trader, then red periods can be very lucrative. But if you are a long-term holder, then so long as you still beleive that the coins you have are for strong projects, then you should be fine. Crypto as a whole is still growing, it's just that there are plenty of downs as well as ups along the way. Yes, marketcap is very low compared with January - but it is hugely higher than this time last year.

I completely agree - as long as you have invested wisely, you will be ok. Especially if you're investing in a project with a revenue/ reward sharing token and the project is strong.

Also, my advice is to not sell at  a high loss - if you're losing anyway and it's an affordable amount, keep it, to see how the coin will turn.
freezlisca

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:39:29 AM

i think it's hard to invest 'wisely' , the market is so unstable.. i really have no idea anymore where it's going, imo it keeps going down little by little as in 'the hype is over' .

Sure hope that it will get back on track but i think it went up way to fast, looked like someone is playing a game to me
GodsChosenVessel
Copper Member

Activity: 164

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 02:45:58 PM

The only advice one can give at this red period is nothing but or be very patient. Patient is the key at this time, don't be panic or in a rush to dump your coins because a time is coming when everything will pump up again.

Ethereum Next is a brand-new cryptocurrency
 Twitter      ⟹ Ethereum Next  ⟸     telegram
NikkiS

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:49:21 PM

The market will soon come out of the downtrend and start an uptrend ! I think that there are very few people who are now buying cryptocurrency will be happy !
We continue to wait for the changed trend and the growth of the market, but every day it seems only that there will not be a quick turnaround. I'm sure of crypto, but I really want the market to grow at least a little.

BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2072
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:50:58 PM

Bro, I wish I was in a 70% loss, a lot of my coins are actually close to 90%, e.g. NEO! God damn it. I guess i'm hodling for the LOOOOOOONG term bros, see you all in 2030. Ethereum is getting hit the worst right now for some unknown reason, people are like sheep, if one jump off the cliff they all will.

MariaSerebrennikova

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:53:26 PM

Yes! We all lack patience, especially panic covers beginners, because they do not know what to do, it seems to them that this is the end, that it is a Scam and deception, but if you look, the cryptocurrency market still has a very large potential and what we are living now is just a depression in the market associated with the market
Jamboo30

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:58:03 PM

yes, with the condition of the market now you have to be patient.
all you have to do is hold and wait now.
i believe the market will be recovering again soon.

In this situation, the investors can not do anything and should patient. You should to think these token which holded are the long term investment and the target in next year.  I belive in crypto and i think the market will recover too, but the time is very long

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:59:00 PM

Agreed with OP. Let’s try to look at it from another angle. The dips cause 70% to 90% losses. If we buy the coins now, the profits will be at least 70% to 90% when market recover.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:00:29 PM

In some situations better to sell for loss. I have sold most amount of my coins for lost in spring and now my losses not as big as it could be. Now I am thinking about buying some coins. It is look like the market reaches rock bottom.
doroshok

Activity: 115

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:03:57 PM

Of course, now there is a strong decline in the market. And many are really afraid of losing everything, sell their cryptocurrencies. But if people are patient and instead of selling, buying more cryptocurrencies at a low price, they will make good profits over time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: