Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:41:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Learning to trade  (Read 18566 times)
Jagaban15 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:07:38 AM

I have been learning how to trade btc and altcoins by myself and having my experiences. I read online articles on trading signals and what to watch out for.  I've made some profits and lost a good deal.  Good thing I started with very little capital. Right now everything looks so negative especially as btc went so bearish.

I need advice on how to improve my trading because I really want to do this Angry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btctime

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:02:32 PM

Do you have a trading strategy that you adhere to? How often do you trade? Do you use stoploss and take profit? If you answer these questions, I can help you.
MCJamison1987

Activity: 185

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:07:53 PM

look for the demo trading and join the telegram group.
most of the live updates will be posted there
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:30:24 PM

you can not conclude if btc trading is unprofitable ,, this is because you entered at the wrong time to trade ,, btc is currently down trend and maybe this is a frequent occurrence, but if we can cope and have learned how to handle it , maybe we can still profit with some trading strategies, even in a crisis
paynercash

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:41:17 PM

I have been learning how to trade btc and altcoins by myself and having my experiences. I read online articles on trading signals and what to watch out for.  I've made some profits and lost a good deal.  Good thing I started with very little capital. Right now everything looks so negative especially as btc went so bearish.

I need advice on how to improve my trading because I really want to do this Angry
Knowledge is the most important thing that investors need to improve if they want to succeed in this market so how much success can you make depends on your level and qualifications. At present there is a lot of knowledge available on the internet and crypto investment guides on Facebook, Twitter, Telegram. Try to learn as much as you can before investing in this market.

Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:33:01 PM

Take some time to study the kind of tokens or coin you want to trade in. Are they hotcake? What potential do these coins or tokens have? Are many people trading these tokens or it's just a few people trading it? Study the patterns of their rising and falling in particular months and over a year. During day trading you shouldn't trade more after you've hit your target.
Azima85

Activity: 97

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:46:28 PM

I think the best advice is to have a strategy and some rules and never break them. Don't let emotions get to you while trading. Take profits when you feel most bullish and buy when you feel scared of course as long as the trading setups follow your rules. Personally, I am learning as well, but this has been my biggest lesson.
manggis97

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:52:39 AM

When the market any sign turn in to bearish,  the best way is dont  trade on exchange and keep all balance in fiat or USDT.  And for the better trade on platform that allow to make profit when bearish trend,  like platform exchange Bitmex and MT4. And don't forget to use stop loss in every trade.

loicuagio1979

Activity: 378
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:08:23 AM

There are many kind of trading strategies which have been presented in financial market. I find 4 common active trading strategies which can help newbies like you and can well meet your requirements. However, I think that the best trading strategy is the one which can be changed continuously by the traders, i.e there's no trading strategy at all and traders have to change the trading strategy by months, days or even hours depending on the common market situation and current account status.
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:22:12 AM

Current time isnt a good way to do trades, users might have disadvantage that can cause losses. Market situation is unhealthy there bothing pump happing right now so its hard for a newbie to analize what to do whether to sell or not. I advice on you to buy an akrcoins for bow and hold. For a begginers like you practicing now cant help, traders which has a highly experienced and knowledge can flow the rythm of buy and sell.
MedicineVNT

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:24:09 AM

You want to learn how to trade as well as you want to have more knowledge and experience so you can experience in the investment field you need to learn a lot from your predecessors as well as your knowledge.
yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:45:47 AM

Market condition not always good but people with high skill and experience can see there's always opportunity in many situation. I suggest you not push to hard because human have limit but how he can manage his skill is important. If you don't see any opportunity to make money just leave it and find another way to make money. Not every person won't leave market but when they push too hard market will make them bankrupt.

spiker777

Activity: 997
Merit: 279

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 05:14:01 AM

Day trading I would say is not as beneficial as long term holding. It is somewhat high risk and there is potential that you won’t even make any profit that day. I believe long term trading is more beneficial and you should investigate it! I have done long term trading/holding it has made me over 20BTC. Too bad that was a long time ago and I sold out before it reached anywhere near its current value, definitely a mistake, but not one I will make again!

If you think about the energy cost when it comes to day trading it can easily consume your life, whereas holding is just a singular event that takes place once (at initial purchase). So unless you're ready to put your life into this, and dedicate 8+ hours a day to effective day trading then you probably won't make as much money as you expect. Avoid it unless you really can focus for extended periods of time.

Pandji02

Activity: 895
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:01:40 AM

I think,what ever the way or many way a straregy for trading it is the same way at the end,only hold and sell our money,and the keys is only foresight about what and when should we hold and sell,and for pressing or subtracting our risk it is better way we join to margin especially for beginners we can train sensitivity and dexterity in trading.
 Lets try and goodluck !
deafmaster

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:03:55 AM

Thanks for this thread. It help me learn about trading.
Zeniex

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 06:04:07 AM

Zeniex exchange invites new and experienced traders to trade with us.

Cryptocurrency exchange Zeniex established by a group of financial and security experts from South Korea and China has been launched on May 8th, 2018.

Zeniex has already listed 10 coins, including Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ethereum (ETH), Ethereum Classic (ETC), Lite Coin (LTC), Bytom (BTM), EOS, 0x (ZRX), Scry.info (DDD), Pixie Coin (PXC). More coins will be added soon.

We constantly hold various events and give aways.
From currently active Zeniex do not take any fees for all ETC operations till September 2018

Exchange supports BTC and ETH markets.

CCN about Zeniex "Zeniex, an exchange which received investment from China’s largest internet security company Qihoo 360 and is connected to Bishije and Jinse Chaijing crypto/blockchain media outlets, is now based in Korea."
https://www.ccn.com/a-big-threat-to-korean-exchanges-chinese-capital-floods-korean-crypto-markets/

News and Updates: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4391329.msg39111069#msg39111069
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:18:27 AM

Really hard to give tips right now because as you have said, trading is not that profitable at least when you are that newbie in the field. I suggest that you just hold on your coins and not to do day trading because the risk is too big right now. I myself started to stop my trading once bitcoin hits $6K because the alts are also affected in a negative way. I just advise you to buy coins that you think have the potential to make it big once bitcoins recover and just Hold onto it for at least 6 months and see how it goes for you.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
daicavung

Activity: 280

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:36:49 AM

I think you should be up on youtube to learn how to trade, so it would be better if you ask on this forum. Be patient and learn that you will succeed on the way to doing business with electronic money.

okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:39:11 AM

You should spend alot of your time to study and practice trade in other for you to develop your skills and experiences on how to trade professionally. You should not put your money into any coins when you are not sure that you are not going to make money.
ompoetra

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:10:25 AM

Little tips from me about trading
If you still lay, you should start with a small nominal. Keep in mind the fluctuations in bitcoin prices can be very significant and even wild. If you invest heavily in the beginning and it turns out bitcoin prices dropped dramatically, then you will experience a huge loss
Do not store too much bitcoin
Again, the value of bitcoin can not be ascertained at any time, let alone the regulation still varies in each region. You can never predict what will happen. So, avoid too much bitcoin pile. When your money is 'stuck' in digital form, you can not invest it for other purposes. In addition, too large a heap also increases the risk of hacking by irresponsible parties.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: