Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:27:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Learning to trade  (Read 18566 times)
ilnick

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:41:20 PM

Information on all the questions you are interested in can be found in this community. The main thing is to correctly formulate the question and learn how to use the search engine.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:45:49 AM

I have been learning how to trade btc and altcoins by myself and having my experiences. I read online articles on trading signals and what to watch out for.  I've made some profits and lost a good deal.  Good thing I started with very little capital. Right now everything looks so negative especially as btc went so bearish.

I need advice on how to improve my trading because I really want to do this Angry

Well, your approach is really appreciated that you are interested in learning the supply & demand concepts. To be honest, there are tons of courses found on the websites like Teacheron, Chegg, Udemy and many more. You can easily learn from them, but you need to apply them in real trading and practice it harder to become master in trading. Also, you must be updating your strategies on a timely basis whenever the dynamics of trading are changing. You can also have a mentor or coach to guide you physically and mentally, which will help you to control your emotions while trading.
Do not confuse yourself in falling to complications that is not in benefit and will waste your time. If you have the basic knowledge you gained in university or experienced it in the modern market then you just need to start by following those rules and principles.

You will be safe by doing so the same as you have knowledge of. Trading is simple with any currency online system is always available so you have to understand the procedure only.
captaincomet

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:25:39 PM

You can watch some videos (ICT, trader Dante). Read some books (by Nik Pater f.e.). Also, you can join a trading group (in discord or telegram).
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:43:34 PM

I have been learning how to trade btc and altcoins by myself and having my experiences. I read online articles on trading signals and what to watch out for.  I've made some profits and lost a good deal.  Good thing I started with very little capital. Right now everything looks so negative especially as btc went so bearish.

I need advice on how to improve my trading because I really want to do this Angry

You've already equipped yourself with the necessity and that is experience.
You can read all you can with all the technical analysis of all professionals but it will still not be accurate.

Trading crypto is way different than those in forex.
One good example is now. Bitcoin price is jumping in different numbers and altcoins are being dragged with it.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:46:21 AM

i think you enter at the wrong time , because btc have down trend now,i think that candle not to be accurete,but its better then you do not analyst at all. i also lose in trade, but it a great experience sometime you win sometime you learn  Wink
Arwinkim

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 06:13:41 AM

To improve your trading skill, you should strengthen your basic understanding about trading strategy. You said you had made profit and losses, so my advise keep focusing on how you made those profits and try to leanr . Lucky you, if you still have your coin because the markets has started to become green.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:27:44 AM

Improve meaning change, you can change time frame, strategy, method and money management. Before that you should know your capability, asset and mistakes as basic strategy. Example, if you use trade/ invest using short/ medium term period and fail you can change become long term period and martiangle money management. Find the best for you and good luck.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 261

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:33:53 AM

I think it's important to master technical analysis and also have some knowledge about fundamental analysis. It can be very helpful to be profitable during trading.
Technical analysis is needed in the crypto currency trading but it doesn't make us successful because crypto currencies are not like stocks which follows the same chart line.The crypto currencies will act according to the current situation so all we need is the experience and the enough capital to do trade which is affordable to lose.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
ClackKendi

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:03:31 AM

If you want to get better deals as well as you want you to have good trading knowledge then you need to learn how to trade. It will help you to have more knowledge and trading skills
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:12:40 AM

i think you enter at the wrong time , because btc have down trend now,i think that candle not to be accurete,but its better then you do not analyst at all. i also lose in trade, but it a great experience sometime you win sometime you learn  Wink
There is always a right time for everything and that you must put in the best of your efforts at that time even if the market value of the crypto coins is falling. At this very moment, holding is much better option to do and that this will help you in staying away from any kind of loss. You need not to get panic and that you must keep your nerves under your control.
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:18:26 AM

To improve your trading skill, you should strengthen your basic understanding about trading strategy. You said you had made profit and losses, so my advise keep focusing on how you made those profits and try to leanr . Lucky you, if you still have your coin because the markets has started to become green.
The issue with a lot of people is that they are never patient to learn and they will still tell you with all they have learned, the market seems to be too volatile and keep looking for excuses. A huge learning of not just analysis of the chart but capital management is needed. This is even more important when making trading decisions and percentages to be involved in when it comes to making a trade. Also, mistakes are meant to be learned from which is all that comes down to the experience gained eventually, but it seems some are always in a rush to do everything and no one can learn how to trade with that attribute.
Morgann

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:57:22 AM

Learning to trade is not that easy, because there are a lot of information that you need to know before investing into a certain coin in order to earn profit.
lushlifing

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:25:37 AM

Focus on one startegy for starters, for example scalping strategy.
scalping is great for newbies, since it only requires a small
price change. watch some videos in youtube about scalping.
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:38:10 AM

Focus on one startegy for starters, for example scalping strategy.
scalping is great for newbies, since it only requires a small
price change. watch some videos in youtube about scalping.
Learning the things which can then help you in doing the trade efficiently is not an easy thing to do and that you have to do a lot of efforts if you really want to do any such thing. There are things like that of the knowledge of the technical analysis, market analysis and keeping yourself up-to-date with the latest information so that you can then be able to think in a better way before making any decision.
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:53:52 AM

Learning to trade is not that easy, because there are a lot of information that you need to know before investing into a certain coin in order to earn profit.
Neither easy nor impossible. We have a large number of experts who teaches basic tactics on Youtube for free without and fee and one can also use search engines like Google and Yahoo etc to explore and gain the basic knowledge about the technology. The basic things are knowledge about the technology that is how well you know about the asset and the market information. You can trade easy and can earn profit if you are expert at these two things. The rest is not a tough job.
Smon

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:29:12 AM

I think you should watch more than acting. Because vision is so important in the field of investing, you need a good economic mindset and have subtle thinking to realize the potential of the altcoins or the next market trend.
You need to spend a few hours a day looking at and understanding how the market works, from which you will have your own investment formula.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
shawn995

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:11:45 AM

Current time is certainly not a decent method to do exchanges, clients may have drawback that can cause misfortunes. Market circumstance is unfortunate there nothing pump happening right now so its difficult for a novice to examine what to do whether to offer or not. I counsel on you to purchase an altcoins for bow and hold. For a learners like you honing now cannot help, merchants which has an exceedingly experienced and information can stream the musicality of purchase and offer.
sunno330

Activity: 406

homt.net

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:11:32 AM

Learning to trade not so easy. Its fully depend on how much you spend the time to learn. Basically trade is a future, its target fill up, buying a coin and target a min amount then sell bid of your coin. Most of the traders follow this rules.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
swscowods

Activity: 419

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:29:34 AM

Improve meaning change, you can change time frame, strategy, method and money management. Before that you should know your capability, asset and mistakes as basic strategy. Example, if you use trade/ invest using short/ medium term period and fail you can change become long term period and martiangle money management. Find the best for you and good luck.
We perform many works in our daily life and do not think wisely while expecting and hope for profit but do not look into the modern world. The modernism of currency has brought more opportunities for us and we can trade easily with these crypto coins if we educate our selves with its knowledge. We can learn through simple ways as we are in technological world so we can use Youtube, Google search and many other ways which connect us with experts.
fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:19:43 AM

look for the demo trading and join the telegram group.
most of the live updates will be posted there
Conduct self assestment if you want to go daily trading, Successful day trading requires a combination of knowledge skills and traits as well as a commitment to a lifestyle. Are you adept with mathematical analysis. full of financial knowledge, aware of behavioral psychology in yourself as well as others and do you have the stomach for entrepreneurship, Contrary to the perceived notion of an easy life or easy money day trading actually requires. long working hours, very little leave from work, continouos self learning without guidance, risk taking abilities and a never ending commitment to daily activities of a job.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: