Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:56:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Learning to trade  (Read 18566 times)
Findingnemo

Activity: 2338
Merit: 763

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:25:43 PM

Best form of trading can be learned only through the experience so the people who want to learn and be successful in crypto trading they should try it with low capital and then they can go with full of money when they think that they are enough knowledgeable in that profession.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
oicieffive

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:13:42 AM

Do you have a trading strategy that you adhere to? How often do you trade? Do you use stoploss and take profit? If you answer these questions, I can help you.
in trading we do not have any strategy, everything goes with an observation system, we always make observations and start trading simulations, and do not do any trading as long as we do not really understand the situation that can affect the value of crypto currencies, because we do not fall in trade, so learn and always ask teachers and friends who understand the crypto world, I think that's just our way of trading.
Well I think you are on wrong path. Who says we don’t have strategy. A trader does nest get anything if doesn’t know who to handle the disturbance. He must have plan according to which we have to move.
Vitaly2142

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:13:01 PM

If you don't have found a trading venue that suits your needs i recommend Velvet.exchange https://t.me/velvetbroker_news Also you must studying the types of trading strategies and analytical reports. Thanks to this, you will be able to understand which of the analyses is best applicable to your trading style.
LupeKidman

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:32:40 PM

I think that the most difficult thing is to feel the market. This skill is a combination of books,  youtube videos, communication w other traders and your own experience. It takes a lot of your time.. But I'm very lazy:( I found a free bot https://cointelegraph.com/news/festive-free-automated-trading-bot-can-be-set-up-in-10-minutes it seems to be ok so far.
artdor

Activity: 1078
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:48:51 PM

If you don't have found a trading venue that suits your needs i recommend Velvet.exchange https://t.me/velvetbroker_news Also you must studying the types of trading strategies and analytical reports. Thanks to this, you will be able to understand which of the analyses is best applicable to your trading style.

A few days ago I already subscribed to the channel of this exchange. I recognize all the news among the first. It is too early to say, but what the developers of the exchange have in mind I really like. The main thing is that they were able to bring everything to life.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Hasbro27

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:50:56 PM

I think trading requires a lot of learning about various types of trading strategies, if you have a good strategy, conditions like now can still be profitable. but not everyone can benefit from the current conditions, because this year I suffered a lot of losses because I was less careful and my strategy was bad
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:55:19 PM

resting in trading is better now, we have trouble finding the lowest price of bitcoin. because bitcoin affects all altcoins.
unless you are sure that the altcoin can survive and is not affected by bitcoin.
it's a difficult day to trade.
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:40:30 AM

I think trading requires a lot of learning about various types of trading strategies, if you have a good strategy, conditions like now can still be profitable. but not everyone can benefit from the current conditions, because this year I suffered a lot of losses because I was less careful and my strategy was bad
If you cant gain profit when the market goes down and only can gain profit when the market goes up, than youre not a trader but still just an investor.
Trader should also know how to short, i think thats what makes that job looks interesting.
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:11:30 PM

Continue learning because it may help you to earn knowledge about trading and also it may help if you ask others what they know about it. Trading is risky so you need to be careful and be wise. Learn to be patient. Looses ais always present in trading if youre knowledge is not enough.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:54:36 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2018, 01:54:39 AM by bitcoin31

You can learn trading if you are going to keep reading and don't scared even others have negative feedback about bitcoin. Better to buy again more bitcoin and for sure you will earn more money and you will be happy in the future.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:59:22 PM

What you want want to do is learn to trade, not learn to read and comprehend. If you keep on reading without actuall trading, you cant apply anything that you learned from what you have just read. Don't be afraid to commit mistakes. You are on track with trading on small amounts, its like a hit and miss.
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:41:22 AM

I have been learning how to trade btc and altcoins by myself and having my experiences. I read online articles on trading signals and what to watch out for.  I've made some profits and lost a good deal.  Good thing I started with very little capital. Right now everything looks so negative especially as btc went so bearish.

I need advice on how to improve my trading because I really want to do this Angry

I saw some posts above stating its not good time to trade as BTC is bearish. I think trading is something which can be done in bullish as well as bearish market, yes trading is not recommended in sideways market as there is no fluctuation in price. As cryptocurrency market is very new there is no large volume in many cryto exchanges except few one like Binance, so first of all if you want learn trade go do some high volume exchange. You need to have solid analysis either technical or fundamental inorder to take trade, tech analysis can be learnt at various websites like babypips. Always try to trade with plan, if you trade w/o any plan then chances of getting successful are almost nil, as your experience grows your trading skills become sharp.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:49:30 AM

Best form of trading can be learned only through the experience so the people who want to learn and be successful in crypto trading they should try it with low capital and then they can go with full of money when they think that they are enough knowledgeable in that profession.

Experience is surely needed, but how can you start trading when you do not know the theory? learn everything about this business through the Internet (YouTube, for instance) and through books.
axxo

Activity: 916
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:09:44 AM

I have been learning how to trade btc and altcoins by myself and having my experiences. I read online articles on trading signals and what to watch out for.  I've made some profits and lost a good deal.  Good thing I started with very little capital. Right now everything looks so negative especially as btc went so bearish.

I need advice on how to improve my trading because I really want to do this Angry

Experience is the great teacher if you had failed at the first time you had traded you will learn how to analyze which is the best coin to trade. Be a keen observer in the market so that you can invest on the right coin.

▄░░▄█▄░░▄
▄▄█░░▄█▀█▄░░█▄▄
▄▄▄█▀▀░░░█▀░░░▀█░░░▀▀█▄▄▄
██▀░░░░░▄█▀░░░░▀█▄░░░░░▀██
██░░░░░▄█░░▄███▄░░█▄░░░░░██
██░░░░██░░▄█▀░▀█▄░░██░░░░██
██░░▄█▀░▄█▀░▄█▄░▀█▄░▀█▄░░██
██░██░░▄█▀░▄███▄░▀█▄░░██░██
███▀░░▄█░░▄█████▄░░█▄░░▀███
██▀░▄█▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█▄░▀██
▀█▀░░▄█████████▄░░▀█▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▀██
██▌░██
▐██░░██
██▌░░██
███████
▀▀░░░▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀██▀▀
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░██
▀██████
██▀██
██▀░██
▀▀▀░░▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
███░███
███████
██▀█▀██
██░░░██
██░░░██
▀▀░░░▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
██████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀███████
██████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄██████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄███████████

████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
███████████████████▀▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░▄░░▐███████
███████▀▀▀░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░████████
█████▄▄▄░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░▐████████
█████████▌▐▀░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████▄░▄█▄▄░░░▐█████████

██████████████████▄██████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
charlyee

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:08:10 AM

make invest on top coins and do trade so you can get good profit depend on your coin maturity.
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:58:19 AM

Experience is the great teacher if you had failed at the first time you had traded you will learn how to analyze which is the best coin to trade. Be a keen observer in the market so that you can invest on the right coin.
because the existence of a bad experience is the key to success too because with that experience will encourage us to be able to correct the mistakes that have been made, so do not ever be traumatized by the bad experiences you've ever

NotFomo

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:35:16 PM

When trading, I pay special attention to fundamental analysis, and I don't trust someone’s signals. In order to gain experience in trading, first try to trade in demo version, so as not to lose real money. Not all the exchanges have this function, but still there are some of them, I read about the velvet exchange there is such an opportunity, plus they have a lot of useful information on trading published.
Wizking
Copper Member

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:02:34 AM

take some time and do study in trading strategy and make small amount of money to to trade from that also you can get the experience.do watch videos in you tube and make clear your doubts.

🎉⭐🌟                                                    🌟⭐🎉
✨        REPORTING AND STOPPING SCAMS        ✨
🎉⭐🌟                                                    🌟⭐🎉
btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:41:02 AM

You have already making a good strategy and that is to learn for yourself,imagine that even if you fail atleast theres nothing to blamed..and you can make this a charge to experience,we are losing on many times here but this is just part of being cryptonians.we must learn to lose before we learn to earn

shulc7

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:59:39 PM

Trading is not easy. If you decide to deal with this business, you must combine the theory with the practice, otherwise, you will not have any success. Do not give up even when you lose.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: