Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:53:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do some people in crypto still wish the downfall of Bitcoin?  (Read 2642 times)
Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:17:58 PM

Maybe some people who wished the fall of crypto were the people who bought crypto at the lowest possible price. Therefore they hope for more falls. And or maybe they hope for Crypto to die. But crypto will not die because there are still many users in this world.
Shtamm_oval

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:54:08 PM

Each coin there are people who want to make things worse, such people become very indecent, I think you need more vreity in coin, and then unee already everything will work out.
PiPiNoooo

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:41:28 AM

They are only preparing to the upcoming rising up of the price of the Bitcoin again. Those people that still wish to the downfall of the Bitcoin only wants to buy Bitcoin as long as it is in a low price for investments. Because they know that Bitcoin will go to the moon again in itsnext turn.
alex3.alex03

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:46:19 AM

I think that these people see the prospect of developing bitcoin and want its price to go down in order to buy it at a lower cost.
SaeedKhan996

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:48:58 AM

Everyone wants to buy it as cheap as possible, tbh those who have Free USDT.
HukoJla

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:24:13 AM

Some of these people are those who want to purchase low positions. Other people are those who do not want to understand what crypto currency is and why it is needed. It's easier for them to shout that these are bubbles, they will be only happy if Bitcoin falls
Yadamosan

Activity: 193
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:06:58 PM

Maybe because they can't invest in bitcoin but on the other hand there is some people saying that because they want to get your coins and they want to be the one who will keep it, many on this crypto world is greed to earn money as fast as they can so they are saying what they want just to keep those coins in you but on the other hand there is still saying that bitcoin price will rise up again but for now just keep those coins and forget those peoples who's saying that because they have nothing to do in their life just to earn money and be fools.
chidrawarster

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:13:03 PM

They do not know the importance of btc in the long run and also its potential to make some fortunes. Also, they may be feared to assume losses if they participate now if the downfall still continues.I also see many people just telling that btc will touch this price and all , i just feel pity for them as btc has already proved in the past what its worth is .It better to wait in the long run and see whats the potential its going to provide in the near future.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
0t3p0t

Activity: 1568
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 05:20:00 PM

One thing that really surprises me is how some new projects come into blockchain and start spreading false news and making baseless analysis that bitcoin will fail all in the name of making their own project a success. In crypto, we should accept that bitcoin is the KING and anytime bitcoin falls, all other altcoins also fall. I have read news where people were predicting that bitcoin will go back to 1k and now that bitcoin and other cryptos are down, they are changing their predictions to favour bitcoin. This all proves that their plans backfired and they are beginning to realize that when bitcoin is down, most other alts will be down. All these news we spread rather drive away investors and at the end of the day, we all lose. Why can't we unite and spread good news rather than hate one of our own?
It is mainly because sone peopke want to get in for a much lower prices obviously. We always have to look for a much lower price for a buy back right? Buying at high prices is something like a suicide thing for an investor as we all know that. Though todays prices are still cheaper compared to that way back 2017 which is more or less $20,000. So I think we need a much lower price than the current price just to have good gains because that is how it works.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bajarang8668

Activity: 281

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:26:51 PM

Some people interested to come in the crypto industry but price are very high so they expected or with the downfall of bitcoin for entering the crypto market. If bitcoin price down so new people buy bitcoin low prices and enter in crypto.
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:55:25 PM

I was not among them, I bought bitcoin almost a year ago.
and every day I always hope that bitcoin will soon pump up, to be honest I started to get a little frustrated with things that still didn't change.
Tahsin Kabir Kollol

Activity: 1610
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:31:11 PM

Most of the people want that the price of bitcoin will increase very soon. Because they have bitcoin and they want to sell them at a good price. But on the other hand, some people in still wish the downfall of bitcoin. Because they want to buy bitcoin at a cheaper rate. They want to buy at the lowest price and try to secure their profit.

A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:52:55 PM

There are various people who are looking for the fall on Bitcoin. Because they want to buy bitcoin at a safe price and want to earn profit from it.  Those people that still wish the downfall of bitcoin, they understand that Bitcoin will go to the moon once more.
Kulgan8989

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:55:37 PM

And why do you need bitcoin?  there are already a bunch of other wonderful projects. You yourself know the answer perfectly
avoxosuccesful

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:58:52 PM

Real talk tho. but there's a saying that when the purpose of a thing is not known, abuse is inevitable. many people who even invest in bitcoin and crypto precisely really dont believe that they'lld make something outta of it. some got in because they'v got friends who understand the vision of bitcoin and maybe they dont want to be left out so they had to invest a lil. truth is bitcoin ain't going no were see the big picture.
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:19:23 PM

One thing that really surprises me is how some new projects come into blockchain and start spreading false news and making baseless analysis that bitcoin will fail all in the name of making their own project a success. In crypto, we should accept that bitcoin is the KING and anytime bitcoin falls, all other altcoins also fall. I have read news where people were predicting that bitcoin will go back to 1k and now that bitcoin and other cryptos are down, they are changing their predictions to favour bitcoin. This all proves that their plans backfired and they are beginning to realize that when bitcoin is down, most other alts will be down. All these news we spread rather drive away investors and at the end of the day, we all lose. Why can't we unite and spread good news rather than hate one of our own?

I think this is the workings of ego which are expressed through hate toward bitcoin. We all consider ourselves as special, and it is the expectation, not the exception. When people invest massively in some altcoin, they are associating themselves with this coin as it is the way to justify their choice, especially if there is nothing else to dance on. They start to think it is special, the best of the breed, so to speak. Obviously they are unconsciously putting it above any other coin, but as bitcoin is at the top, the easiest and most practical way of doing that is to degrade and defame it.

This is not what true investors do or should do, they shouldn't marry their investment, but this is how things are in the cryptoworld. And even your own post confirms just that - "we should accept that bitcoin is the KING". From an investor's point of view, you shouldn't accept bitcoin as a king or a clown as these notions should be beyond your investing lexicon or vocabulary, and I don't mean literally here. You shouldn't think in these terms and notions at all.

In simple terms, don't make it too personal.
TRONTON

Activity: 868
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:25:19 PM

There are various people who are looking for the fall on Bitcoin. Because they want to buy bitcoin at a safe price and want to earn profit from it.  Those people that still wish the downfall of bitcoin, they understand that Bitcoin will go to the moon once more.

I even expect it because it feels it's too late to collect bitcoin on a regular basis, if cheap prices will be very affordable, I see various articles and popular sources about the enormous potential of bitcoin, this is very painful for holders who are still connected with the cost of living, but in general, it will be very good if bitcoin goes down this year, at least giving the opportunity for many people to get involved more actively collecting it.
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:50:52 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2018, 07:40:30 AM by tee-rex

I even expect it because it feels it's too late to collect bitcoin on a regular basis, if cheap prices will be very affordable, I see various articles and popular sources about the enormous potential of bitcoin, this is very painful for holders who are still connected with the cost of living, but in general, it will be very good if bitcoin goes down this year, at least giving the opportunity for many people to get involved more actively collecting it.

If the past is any example in these matters, people are more inclined to start buying bitcoin when it starts rising, not the other way around. In this manner, if bitcoin starts to crash, for example, down to below $5000, there won't be a lot of support apart from a few wealthy individuals buying cheap bitcoins. The majority won't be participating in this sell-off on the buyers' side. This is how the mob psychology works. And it is likely one of the reasons most people lose in the long run. They sell when they should buy, and buy when they should sell.
Marlo0619

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:56:33 AM

Because I think they have been scammed and maybe some are not profiting in bitcoin. Some people are just haters of cryptocurrencies and never will use it because they said it is just a waste of money and a waste of time. Those are just some of the people who wants bitcoin dead.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
Legendari

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:08:12 AM

I think these people are offended that they lose money and so take out their anger. Or they just want to buy cheaper)

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: