Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:33:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do some people in crypto still wish the downfall of Bitcoin?  (Read 2642 times)
muchachita14

Activity: 79
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:42:29 AM

We should be celebrating the success that bitcoin is now finally bringing Cryptocurrencies to the masses, not wishing it to FO. We've barely taken off in a brand new market and we have such negativity within the community, it's quite concerning really. From my point of view, it makes absolutely no sense why anyone would hate it to the point they want it to vanish. People should remember, without bitcoin cryptos would probably still be a figment of someone's imagination. Fine, we get the tech is flawed, so what, it WILL eventually be fixed, be patient. In my humble opinion, I believe bitcoin, as a brand, is vital to the success of all cryptos in the future but to wish it away is wishing the birth of cryptos away too, so be careful what you wish for.
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:01:55 AM

Some of these people are are new to crypto that they wanted bitcon's market price to fall down so that they can have a very low entry price of investment which is also means that they can have a good slice of bitcoin's price or they can even buy a whole of it in a good quantity.
the only ones who expect bitcoin prices to fall, are those who are waiting for the opportunity to buy at low prices. I believe that at present there is a possibility for investors to collect enough bitcoin and wait for prices to go up for sale.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

dadach

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:11:13 AM

It is because they missed the bitcoin train, and now are hoping that there is enough people that will get greedy without thinking. That way, they can profit from their alt(shit)coin they invested in.

To DA Moon!!! donations accepted >.< 38nvHaNqF5nv4ifhUyq9CChnBmRs2DSv4r
Bitknick

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:11:51 AM
Merited by foserfox (1)

The block industry is too advanced.  Almost everyone wants to become an expert and express their opinion.  And those who do not want to appear clever listen to the advice of numerous experts who themselves often do not know what to do and how to act
  Bad news makes more money than good news.  Whales earn volatility, we are under the influence of a bearish smart market, so any event will be directed against the market
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:54:23 AM

The first thing comes into my mind when i read this statement isbthe investors. I think they are the ones who are eager and wants the bitcoin to drop its price from time to time. Because it is a chance for them to buy more and for earning profits.
smile1218

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:44:54 PM

The only thing that i can see with the people who wish the downfall of bitcoin is that they will take advantage the lower cost of bitcoin and invest more and keep it for long term. Even I myself will do the same if i have enough capital.

Zufox

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:50:39 PM

It's all manipulation, it's all whale games. now they want to clear the market from weak hands as much as possible in order to buy at cheaper prices.
 the market is not allowed to grow despite the positive news background.
erichall

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:21:25 PM

Sometimes I get so mad anytime i see such questions in this community. How on earth can you wish for the fall of bitcoin when you know perfectly that bitcoin has got the wheels of cryptocurrencies and all the other altcoins. so please stop wishing for the fall of bitcoin and wish that it gets stronger because when it does y'all will see the wheels of the market change.
eashikde

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:44:10 PM

I think because many have become very rich and have added their capital. Many do not want its development, as this is a new kind of digital currency and people think that this is a kind of pyramid and deception. After a while, after stabilizing the market, people will understand that the crypto-currency market and bitcoin have a promising future.
kemonojim

Activity: 218

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:53:50 PM

They want the ICO they do is the best and can be a better bitcoin. instead of developing their ICO technology. They use media campaigns to talk about the end of bitcoin to make their projects superior. They don't understand when the price of bitcoin drops to low levels, other altcoins are also affected.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:58:49 PM

I think there is just one reason that they want to buy bitcoin at the cheapest price.

Probably, some of these people have other thoughts but I support your point of view. These guys were not in time to buy Bitcoin when it was under 5 thousand (or even cheaper) and now, they wish to get it almost for free.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:50:41 AM

I think there is just one reason that they want to buy bitcoin at the cheapest price.

Probably, some of these people have other thoughts but I support your point of view. These guys were not in time to buy Bitcoin when it was under 5 thousand (or even cheaper) and now, they wish to get it almost for free.

besides that, I think they are a new type investor that still spread a bad news to make the bitcoin price to go down because of people getting panic when the price is down of a little. they keep doing this to make some people dump the price so they can get bitcoin at a lower price and then hold it for a while. but bitcoin is too strong even if the price is down, it will get up again in the other days and the bad news is not giving a big effect for the price unless there is something really bad happen in the market.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Abal Abal

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 07:20:01 AM

One thing that really surprises me is how some new projects come into blockchain and start spreading false news and making baseless analysis that bitcoin will fail all in the name of making their own project a success. In crypto, we should accept that bitcoin is the KING and anytime bitcoin falls, all other altcoins also fall. I have read news where people were predicting that bitcoin will go back to 1k and now that bitcoin and other cryptos are down, they are changing their predictions to favour bitcoin. This all proves that their plans backfired and they are beginning to realize that when bitcoin is down, most other alts will be down. All these news we spread rather drive away investors and at the end of the day, we all lose. Why can't we unite and spread good news rather than hate one of our own?
in my opinion, people who don't want to unite and make the name of bitcoin just want to take advantage of personal gain. from the moment of the fall of itcoin they can reap huge profits.

Cissnei

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:14:16 AM

That's a lot of subjective opinions. Can't explain simply because each investor can give good reasons for his decision. However, the crypto market is volatile and many want to withdraw from the market by engaging and spreading rumors about Bitcoin's destiny.
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:19:33 AM

maybe because they hope to get a profit by using the state of bitcoin prices that go down more easily than looking for profit when the price of bitcoin is rising ... that is by buying at a price below it.
amaydel

Activity: 448

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:06:42 AM

Maybe these people wanted to buy more of it bitcoin at a very cheap price or perhaps these people wanted to invest for the first time and it will be in favor of them if the price will really fall down. Others might also be wishing that it will happen so other alt coins' market price will also fall down so they can buy it at a very cheap price too.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
rachellee

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 09:29:55 AM

Well, this is the dirty scheme of money-making in this crypto space. Of course, they know what they are doing. They know it very well that bitcoin is the king and that it is correlationally proportionate to all altcoins. One thing that I see about what they are up to is that they want to acquire more bitcoins. If they could acquire more bitcoins, they could fund their project well when the market goes up. They let the market down for their projects for a season going on with the downtrend, acquiring more of their tokens and more of bitcoin as well. And when the market goes bull run, that's as easy as hitting two birds with one stone.
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:29:16 AM

In my own opinion because people wanted to downfall the bitcoins because they want to more bitcoins as their long term investments. To spread and encourage people and investors To buy for a good profit. Other confused for the low prices, then they going to panic selling.
Yeah, still everyone is waiting for bitcoin to crash for them to buy and hold it in a long period of time in order to grow their investment. This is also why every downfall of the bitcoin, the boom point of it follows due to low price. This is the fluctuation of the market, the buy and sell situation between traders and investors. It is simply as the demand and supply law.
Nanagyasi

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:35:08 AM

People mostly feel btc's train has left them behind and that they wish they knew about it when it was less than $10. This reason is enough to develop dislike for btc and put hopes in some other coins and hope it just rises to be like btc.

Abram434

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:44:26 AM

We should be celebrating the success that bitcoin is now finally bringing cryptocurrencies to the masses, not wishing it to FO. We've barely taken off in a brand new market and we have such negativity within the community, it's quite concerning really. From my point of view, it makes absolutely no sense why anyone would hate it to the point they want it to vanish. People should remember, without bitcoin cryptos would probably still be a figment of someone's imagination.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: