Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:48:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do some people in crypto still wish the downfall of Bitcoin?  (Read 2642 times)
reverseflash

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:13:35 PM

One thing that really surprises me is how some new projects come into blockchain and start spreading false news and making baseless analysis that bitcoin will fail all in the name of making their own project a success. In crypto, we should accept that bitcoin is the KING and anytime bitcoin falls, all other altcoins also fall. I have read news where people were predicting that bitcoin will go back to 1k and now that bitcoin and other cryptos are down, they are changing their predictions to favour bitcoin. This all proves that their plans backfired and they are beginning to realize that when bitcoin is down, most other alts will be down. All these news we spread rather drive away investors and at the end of the day, we all lose. Why can't we unite and spread good news rather than hate one of our own?
Just one of the types of marketing. Putting the competitor on the negative side. we draw more attention to the positive aspects of our product. Playing on contrast always brings its own benefits. Not always rivals want to lead an honest game.
yourialfa

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:17:51 PM

Maybe people who hope for a fall in bitcoin are people who want to buy bitcoin at the lowest possible price. That's just my opinion, but that can be said to be true. Many people are hoping for the fall of bitcoin and then expect a large increase in order to get a good return on investment. But some people disagree with that, because the increase is expected by many people. I also hope that the increase in bitcoin at the end of this year, hopefully it will happen.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:02:50 AM

One thing that really surprises me is how some new projects come into blockchain and start spreading false news and making baseless analysis that bitcoin will fail all in the name of making their own project a success. In crypto, we should accept that bitcoin is the KING and anytime bitcoin falls, all other altcoins also fall. I have read news where people were predicting that bitcoin will go back to 1k and now that bitcoin and other cryptos are down, they are changing their predictions to favour bitcoin. This all proves that their plans backfired and they are beginning to realize that when bitcoin is down, most other alts will be down. All these news we spread rather drive away investors and at the end of the day, we all lose. Why can't we unite and spread good news rather than hate one of our own?
In my opinion, most want to drop bitcoin because many want to invest in bitcoin at low cost and are replacing it in different currencies, but others do not know the bitcoin process in different currencies so bitcoin they just invest in cheap cost.

That is their reason to wish the downfall of bitcoin so they can buy bitcoin at the low price and for people who have big money, they can purchase much bitcoin. But if the price cannot down too deep, then they need to buy at a rate now without thinking about the downfall, and I think they can still make a profit when the price is up later. As long as we can buy bitcoin at the low price, we can make sure that in someday, we can make a profit especially if the price can jump to the higher price instantly.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:14:24 AM

Probably to pump the price of existing alt coins they have that could certainly replace bitcoins as king of the market. It's quite easy to do specially if the people behind this act is many and are coordinated well. They could plummet the price of bitcoins as low as possible to give way to any token of their choice.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
visionE2

Activity: 616
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:43:39 AM

the main reason is definitely to get bitcoin at a very cheap price, because when bitcoin can't be mining anymore, surely bitcoin will have very high price
bitzizzix

Activity: 2394
Merit: 448

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:58:59 AM

Most likely the reason they want bitcoin to fall is lower because they want to buy large amounts of bitcoin to invest in the long term.
what they do so that in the future they will get big profits, bitcoin is the first digital coin in the world and they believe that after going down there will be a very high increase in the future.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:09:59 AM

You are right, bitcoin dominates the crypto currency market and is an indicator. Those project developers who claim that their project is better than bitcoyne, or that bitkoyn is a "bubble" - simply want to gain popularity thanks to bitcoin.
PitbullP

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:48:01 AM

From where I stand, the reason is really simple. It is because they want to buy bitcoin with the lowest price
maxilopez

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:37:14 AM

I think that people who distribute such news simply want the market to sink in order to purchase at a discount and after selling more expensive

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
serenagomz95

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:37:48 AM

When you decide to invest in a bitcoin, the risk comes to you, you have to declare losses and bankruptcy. After each wave, the trader does not have enough knowledge to be absorbed. In addition, many individuals and organizations also "take advantage" of this opportunity to deceive the victims of psychological instability, and experience makes many people have negative comments. and want it to collapse.
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:51:57 PM

You cannot convince greedy people to unite with us because if they do that they cannot get bigger profit in a small fluctuation of Bitcoin price. On the other hand there is always an advantage in a negative situation like this like buying cheaper potential coins.
hakertajniak

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:18:20 AM

Maybe because they think bitcoin is an illegal currency that used only by criminals and bad peoples in the world.
What we need to do is to change their understanding about bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Without the right understanding, peoples will hard to accept it.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ganjasmokingg

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:44:57 AM

Most of these projects are fake to trick new entrants into the cryptocurrency market so I have a tip for newbies to learn thoroughly before investing in any type of altcoins as well. Learn those who have had previous experience
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:16:55 AM

Most of these projects are fake to trick new entrants into the cryptocurrency market so I have a tip for newbies to learn thoroughly before investing in any type of altcoins as well. Learn those who have had previous experience
It's their marketing strategy and seriously there are a lot of crypto projects that are sprouting with that kind of marketing style and they really think that they will lure a lot of investors on their shit coin projects with that strategy. Unfortunately, most of this new crypto projects that spreading FUD against Bitcoin are now f*cked up and became a shit coin. Grin
There are also groups of people that spread FUD on the crypto currency realm to make the price of Bitcoin to fall down and they earn a lot of profit when doing this evil trick especially those people from media that are really professionals on spreading the fake news about Bitcoin. Cheesy
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:49:18 AM

Some people are wishing for the downfall of bitcoin maybe because that is their way to possess some of it by buying bitcoin as soon as possible due to its lower price. They see it as an opportunity to make a wise decision and gain a lot of profits. However, lots of ignorant people concerning the bitcoim want it to be down just because they hate it.

Stavr1992

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:48:25 AM

Those who managed to buy bitcoin for 15-20 thousand, sit and wait until it returns to the same levels, some have completely lost hope and want bitcoin to cost as little as possible And someone just waiting for the perfect moment to enter this type of investment
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:09:27 AM

These people might really want to destroy bitcoin to make way for their own coin or they wan to buy bitcoin in a cheaper price. There are many negative news about the top coin and other deliberately want it down but it always managed to recover on its own time. Almost all altcoins follow the price of bitcoin andwhether it is negative or positive. FUDs and other negative factors might affect the price bitcoin but it's only temporary.
mkhadazz

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:11:58 AM

because maybe they want to try to buy bitcoin at a cheap price again and after they buy cheap prices then these maniacs will try to make prices rise again by making good news and so forth so that prices can go back up and will sell at a very high price expensive.
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:34:07 AM

Because they like to buy bitcoin for the lowest price, so many spread FUD ot bad news about bitcoin. Maybe some investor they dump the price so they can buy cheap price of bitcoin. But I believe bitcoin will rise again because bitcoin have potential and good function specially in transaction payment mode.

Ava Duvall

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:00:01 AM

the news about bitcoin will be distributed by interested people in that that bitcoin would fall and we can not do much with you since decisions are made by large corporations and whales that now benefit from a drop that would buy up all the bitcoins at the lowest possible price
Yes, whales affect the market big time , and larger corporations have more of a impact on price than anything else.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: