Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:35:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do some people in crypto still wish the downfall of Bitcoin?  (Read 2642 times)
ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:54:24 PM

Yeah there is some people who are wishing that bitcoin value will dump. I talked a couple of people with the same mindset and they have the same answer. They are wishing to dump the bitcoin so that they can buy it and make their ROI more bigger.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 12:55:19 PM

For me just because they don't know what is bitcoin and also they don't know how to make profit from it since the beginning, that's why how they wish that bitcoin will go down even lost forever. Just don't mind them, let them wish as long as they want. And for us who love bitcoin very much we will just continue our bitcoin earnings  Grin.
In a brief explanation those people who wished that crypto will still remain in a downfall situation are those who didn't know what could be the real goodness bitcoin in their life that it could bring. And those people also are lacked of knowledge to new upcoming trending investment that was supposedly a very good investment.
bitcoin downfall will bring two sides in us. the positve side and the negative side. if the bitcoin price will fall, others may come happy because the price is low. and when the price is low i think it is good to buy bitcoin. it is good to invest in this. the negative side is, if the bitcoin is still continue until the year end. i dont think that many investor would stay in this industry. they might come quit in this kind of industry. this is the two side of the downfall of the bitcoin. this is very expensive and it is good to invest now because the price is low but for others is not good because  they can't sell their coins in high price.

reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:06:05 PM

They are probably on a big loss today, or they just don't understand the bitcoin .People who tend to know less are the ones to talk much, they like to FUD and talk nonsense. Others are probably just see it as a bad idea to invest on bitcoin,they think its too risky.

bloodyvio

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:07:02 PM

i'm sure most people want to buy bitcoin when the price is still low
so they can taking profit in the future
especially when the market is recovering

damort

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:07:43 PM

One thing that really surprises me is how some new projects come into blockchain and start spreading false news and making baseless analysis that bitcoin will fail all in the name of making their own project a success. In crypto, we should accept that bitcoin is the KING and anytime bitcoin falls, all other altcoins also fall. I have read news where people were predicting that bitcoin will go back to 1k and now that bitcoin and other cryptos are down, they are changing their predictions to favour bitcoin. This all proves that their plans backfired and they are beginning to realize that when bitcoin is down, most other alts will be down. All these news we spread rather drive away investors and at the end of the day, we all lose. Why can't we unite and spread good news rather than hate one of our own?
When BTC price falls, people who knows BTC raising again in future will buy to to store until that day coming. But they do not buy it at this time. They will wait until it goes low enough and boom!!! However, I do not think that many people have balls to do that. Right!
Abete

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:34:35 PM

I think those people are still one group, maybe they can make irresponsible issues to drop bitcoin, or they are also part of another digital currency that does not like the existence of bitcoin. but I will still stand with bitcoin, I can be up to now thanks to bitcoin.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:48:31 PM

Why can't we unite and spread good news rather than hate one of our own?
You can't please everyone, simple as that.  Undecided
It is not as simple as that. We cannot unite and spread good news because we all have different opinions(self-interest included) about bitcoin. IMO, people who are spreading FUD sometimes are also pleased with btc but they continue to do so because they want the price to go lower for the sake of price manipulation and some others do it because they genuinely hate bitcoin.
There's nothing wrong by spreading good news but the wrong thing is when these people started to spread bad news and FUD. It's a yin-yang, good and evil.

Whether they want bitcoin to go down for cheaper buys, they shouldn't do it and this only means that whether there is something good, bad reviews will come.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Singbatak

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:52:02 PM

One thing that really surprises me is how some new projects come into blockchain and start spreading false news and making baseless analysis that bitcoin will fail all in the name of making their own project a success. In crypto, we should accept that bitcoin is the KING and anytime bitcoin falls, all other altcoins also fall. I have read news where people were predicting that bitcoin will go back to 1k and now that bitcoin and other cryptos are down, they are changing their predictions to favour bitcoin. This all proves that their plans backfired and they are beginning to realize that when bitcoin is down, most other alts will be down. All these news we spread rather drive away investors and at the end of the day, we all lose. Why can't we unite and spread good news rather than hate one of our own?
To buy more cheaply bitcoins. Because the bigger the profit can be if you buy the lowest price bitcoin. So many people are looking for cheap bitcoins. And when the price of bitcoins falls deepest we will see the re-price rise. That's why we go down with the price of cheap bitcoins today because it's definitely worth the next few months that we'll see higher prices
Harribel03

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:57:51 PM

Simply, they want to invest in bitcoin. I am sure that you know already how do we earn in cryptocurrency. Well, we need to buy during dumps because we want to have a huge amount of profits. Each of us always pray for dump whenever we want to invest but usually, if we have some coins in our wallet, we always hope for a bull run market.
criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:09:11 PM

Even a lot of  these true crypto believers are trying to spread mass panic.  They are doing this to obtain more bitcoin or to make profit on short contracts.  They know the true  future potential of crypto so its likely they are just stockpiling for the next bullrun which should be starting pretty soon.
Believers are different from playing cards in the crypto. You cant just believe, learn how to go with the market to succeed because of volatility. Learn the basic trading to create a real profit from yourself and not just believing on it.

athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:33:24 PM

Yeah, that is some marketing done by the team of that ICO. It is a good idea tho even though it is kind of evil marketing. Imagine if the majority of bitcoin hodlers believe on the FUD or fake or bad news, then people will look into other opportunity to make an investment.

Look BCH now, they have massive community. It is almost the same. Evil marketing done right.
Alkhalifi69

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:48:09 PM

Even a lot of  these true crypto believers are trying to spread mass panic.  They are doing this to obtain more bitcoin or to make profit on short contracts.  They know the true  future potential of crypto so its likely they are just stockpiling for the next bullrun which should be starting pretty soon.
if these true crypto followers are really trying to spread a massall panic that aims to get more bitcoin from a cheap price I think this is a very high risk idea. try you think, bitcoin price that was once IDR 297 million to date down until it touches the value of IDR 86 million. is not this a remarkable price reduction?
I think people who just know the world of crypto would be surprised to see the price movement so fast and very deep.
but the old crypto player traders will not be surprised to see the current market conditions.
monkeykiss21

Activity: 214

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:53:24 PM

They actually wish because they want to buy more alts in a lowest price and then they had to sell it when bitcoin price will goes pump. And they will become a good trader someday because of their a self wiser.
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:53:49 PM

All i see is that some people try to make bitcoin price go lower in order to buy some bitcoin for cheap price.Their fund is ready and they are prepared to wait for a couple of years to wait for bitcoin to the moon again.Because we can't fight such method,we should just go with the flow and start buying some bitcoin.
akihiro101117

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:57:49 PM

It is either because they are bitter to bitcoin or they are doing it for strategy that if other people take the bait and the price goes down, they will buy large sums of bitcoin.
I agree that some whales want to buy a lot of bitcoin in a low price. It's their strategy to gain more profit in the future. Some people are still wishing to have downfall price of bitcoin to gain more coins.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:01:13 PM

It's mainly because they want the coin that they supported to be number one. They just don't understand that every altcoin's value is dependent to bitcoin's value. If the value of bitcoin will fall, altcoin's value will fall as well. Bitcoin is the basis of all the altcoin values so they shouldn't destroy the name of bitcoin for it will help pump up their coin as well.
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:52:45 PM

Well crab mentality is always the case with people crawling down from nothing in the attempt to climb the ladder of success. We all want to be successful in the crypto i dustry. But one coin fighting against each other is just insane. Unity is the key to success. Bitcoin cannot be overthrown, might as well keep it up and help the crypto industry spread its virus so the whole world will embrace crypto.
luckybit1

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:58:31 PM

Individual differences. Its normal and healthy when you see people fighting against each other . people fight bitcoin is no longer a news.
soname12

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:01:48 PM

I think they are trading losers; they can not earn money with crypto because they have no patience, they panic when prices fall. That may be the reason why some people want the bitcoin to collapse

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
Phlaser

Activity: 257

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 07:02:20 PM

It's purely marketing act. They spread FUD so that the price would tank and they can get as many as they want at the cheapest rate ever. Such act affect noobs easily anyways. Looking forward to a bull run soon enough.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: