Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 08:31:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you deserve this?  (Read 1239 times)
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 11:39:04 AM

if you don't like pump and dumps then  don't participate in them! it is like putting your hand in the fire and then complaining why your hand got burnt!

when you enter altcoin market then you also have to accept the fact that there is a lot of pump and dumps going on because of many reasons including the small size of the market which makes it easy to manipulate.
this market is considered high risk. so if you can't accept it then stay away.

but if you can then really accept it and try to use that pump and dump for your own profit. meaning buy while the pumps are happening and sell fast the problem that all newbies are facing is holding too long instead of selling.

--looking for signature--
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:39:43 AM

No one deserves pumps and dumps. All Alts prices are connected to Bitcoin!
Cryptos are imploding and I believe there is worse to come!
Welcome to hell!
All alts are naturally connected to BTC cause it is the oldest coin AND the fact that it's the only coin that can be cashed out as easily
True. Altcoins are connected to bitcoin as bitcoin is the oldest and it is listed on all crypto trading platforms. Many exchanges and trading platforms don’t offer buying of altcoins with fiat currency.

If one has to buy a particular altcoin, he/she must first buy bitcoin and then exchange it for the particular altcoin. This has linked altcoins to bitcoin. But this wouldn’t be for long as exchanges have started offering deposits and withdrawals of fiat currencies.
btctime

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:40:42 AM

You have the right to think so. But why did you initially believe in the crypto currency and why do you now abandon it?
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:50:22 AM

Altcoins really are connected with BTC and how it runs always affects the altcoins price. We can't avoid a pump and dump in the market since it always depends on the traders reaction with BTC drive. All we have to do is go with the flow smartly and setting a goal while trading is the secret to gain profit. You just have to be familiar with the market manipulation and you only have to choices actually. To ride with it or against it.
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:56:02 AM

Welcome to hell!
The situation for today for you is hell but for others who are waiting for the deep, it is considered as heaven. All altcoins fate maybe connected to bitcoin but it is still up to the developer and the team how will they handle the situation so the price will not dump rapidly. 
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:01:09 PM

Welcome to hell!
The situation for today for you is hell but for others who are waiting for the deep, it is considered as heaven. All altcoins fate maybe connected to bitcoin but it is still up to the developer and the team how will they handle the situation so the price will not dump rapidly. 

True, the situation might be hell for the OP or maybe for some in this forum but not everyone are affected with the drop of price. Some took it as an advantage and bought during the dump season and hodl them until the price recovers back.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
Byzantium101

Activity: 249
Merit: 13

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:01:44 PM

While many of the prices are linked to bitcoin others are not. It is for you to discover how this can be made to work in your favour instead of complaining.

Pendularin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:03:36 PM

I can say with certainty that I have lost confidence in the crypto currency! Anyone who could become richer with her help, they have already become. And those who invested this year, or should wait for several years until the market begins to grow or immediately acknowledge the fact of their bankruptcy!
For me I deserve this kind of development coming from bitcoin world . I work for it very hard as much as I can so that I have an improvement for myself.
Theo222

Activity: 449
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:07:35 PM

Welcome to hell!

yes they are all connected to bitcoin, whatever happend to bitcoin all alcoin will also affected based on my expirience as a trader.
i see big dumps of bitcoin and altcoin lastyear i dont know this year if it is same.
BigWinner87

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:13:06 PM

of course bitcoin influence the price of all other cryptos. because every coin has a pair with BTC.
imagine someone with alts that want to exchange it for usd when the market is crashing... he has to exchange for btc and then for usd...
do you understand what I mean?
JoeBriggs

Activity: 158

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:14:38 PM

That's what really annoys me, that all the crypto currencies are going together, I don't know, but altcoins are not decentralized, but absolutely fixed on Bitcoin! That really makes choices harder where to invest.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
✓ BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
Jolozxc

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:19:11 PM

Yeah no one deserved it but it's normal here in crypto, For me what I only need to do is get along with the flow of this industry or else I will be dead(quit) here. I already feel the feeling s seeing the price going down day after day and its like hell   Undecided But soon it will be alright again and im hoping for that.
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 12:20:52 PM

Yeah everyones deserves their own decision on believing and still holding.It really hurting seeing this great down on crypto right now even I regret holding but still I dont lose hope and believe that there will be coming moon soon.Crypto only needs the recovery from huge dumping last year and I know it will surely recover.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
PutuPartoHarjo

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:06:40 PM

Welcome to hell!

Some people will take advantage of others, because that's how it works. But of course for those who enter in crypto with the intention to get an instant profit will not get any especially for now. And when they give up, it is an advantage for those who survive.
norcia

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:16:24 PM

Welcome to hell!

In crypto, I'm pretty sure there's nothing permanent apart from fluctuations. When the climb is very high, even a hill is very low, so depending on where we see it. And I think a lot of global coins just break for a while.
siap86

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:28:24 PM

Welcome to hell!

Perhaps this is awaited, more and more people are desperate, and whales are ready to buy at a very cheap price for this year.
Situations like this will continue to recur, and those who win are those who do not think the same as most people.
melamiras

Activity: 230
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:28:42 PM

I just don´t understand clearly you point of view. Pump and dumps are exactly what people are after when they join cryptos, so get used to it.
Biasaae

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:57:43 PM

Welcome to hell!

We tend to see situations only when a crash occurs, and do not look further back. Of course it is not a good feeling to see the market for so long corrected, but do not forget that last year we too have been flying too high.
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 08:19:07 PM

applying use with selection as possessing different unit of reference as appealing risks on moderation as the decision to put with one as finest to commit as arrange on composite. to finish with number of target as returns on following terms with beginning entrance of initiation.

doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:29:38 PM

Welcome to hell!

We tend to see situations only when a crash occurs, and do not look further back. Of course it is not a good feeling to see the market for so long corrected, but do not forget that last year we too have been flying too high.
I think that the past of 2017 has long been forgotten, as today's problems are more worried by users of crypto currency. Particularly sorry for those people who invested in late 2017.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: