Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:58:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you deserve this?  (Read 1239 times)
fmasta

Activity: 254
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:17:41 AM

I knew about that before I entered here, so it's not the amazing news. The whole point is to be ok with that and to, how you can still be beneficious from all the things that are going on here. All the good and bad.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lagrood

Activity: 728
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:19:30 PM

Do you mean greed? Unfortunately I could not understand your thoughts fully. The current year is not successful for investors but it does not mean that everything is over. Most likely will bitcoin refresh its deeper lows and it will be a very nice opportunity to buy some more again.
joanamaybe

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:11:30 PM

That's what really annoys me, that all the crypto currencies are going together, I don't know, but altcoins are not decentralized, but absolutely fixed on Bitcoin! That really makes choices harder where to invest
thuthi7

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:50:31 AM

Yeah everyones deserves their own decision on believing and still holding.It really hurting seeing this great down on crypto right now even I regret holding but still I dont lose hope and believe that there will be coming moon soon.Crypto only needs the recovery from huge dumping last year and I know it will surely recover.
Iamdeadlyz

Activity: 402
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:07:40 AM

Lmao, not all alts are tied to bitcoin. Some are worthy enough to be independent and rely on the teams hardwork and success in developing their product.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:12:06 AM

No one deserves pumps and dumps. All Alts prices are connected to Bitcoin!
Cryptos are imploding and I believe there is worse to come!
Welcome to hell!

what you are saying is a FUD that is intentionally released from the panic within you.
I admit the current market wins a very sharp decline, but this happens because several factors that support the decline occur. I think the market will find its way back to achieving a stable and growing uncontrollably.
Sniper76

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:17:46 AM

Welcome to hell!

Do you advise everything to sell and go out of crypto currency? How do you think there will be growth this year or will we fall and fall?

helloinox

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:18:39 AM

Welcome to hell!
Deserves what, OP? It was your choice and your money after all so I don't see why we have to blame this on anything.
olenka.1988

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:31:19 AM

I ask everyone to take care of their security purses and when choosing investment, sometimes our hopes and desires can control us and turn off the mind in making a decision

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MOOLYACOIN.IO ║ World's 1st Comprehensive Global Digital Startup Ecosystem (https://www.moolyacoin.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:20:50 PM

price are not regulated and it pump and dump depending on the current demand. no one deserves it but do you have choice?. only with it can one earn profit.
angelica lovly

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:57:56 AM

We should not be discouraged, because all are greatly influenced by the development of the world economy, all are very influential, hopefully the price of Bitcoin gets better and the price of ethereum survives. because it must be sure and we do not make the price of altcoin increasingly falling with panic selling it in the market.
fransxavariustintin

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:15:11 AM

The circumstances that are happening today are very sad, all fall very hard, it is difficult for everyone to accept this, very painful, but I am still convinced, the market will soon recover.
fransxavariustintin

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:16:20 AM

The circumstances that are happening today are very sad, all fall very hard, it is difficult for everyone to accept this, very painful, but I am still convinced, the market will soon recover.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:43:55 PM

That's what really annoys me, that all the crypto currencies are going together, I don't know, but altcoins are not decentralized, but absolutely fixed on Bitcoin! That really makes choices harder where to invest
It is the opposite this makes very easy where to invest, people think of cryptocurrencies as stocks that move independently from each other and that is not the case, bitcoin and most coins are currencies and almost all of the coins are based on the blockchain so they are connected and the coin that is the oldest, with the best development, and the one used as the standard for all the coins and the coin recommended by everyone in the forum as the best investment of all is bitcoin.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:47:57 PM

I hope the worst thing will not happen with the world of crypto..walaupun everyone is already afraid of the current state,and hopefully the price will stabilize again and we will be happy with the improved world of crypto ..

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
peterpan19z99

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:38:44 PM

Once you know about cryptocurrency, you already know the scenario it will give like pump and dump. So, why worry? Just hodl and wait for the market to recover. And take note, not all altcoins are connected with the price of bitcoin but "most" of the altcoins are. There are still few who are still continue to grow even if the hell come because of the fall.
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:39:41 PM

I don't think this is hell. Just have patience and invest if you want to have good results. You can not expect it to happen overnight just like that
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:21:38 AM

Yes, I deserve to become successful and sooner or later I will received bunch of blessings and incomes that will prove that the risk I take to invest in cryptocurrency is a worthy thing to do.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:24:26 AM

Movement in any markets is natural, what is unnatural is when they stay static for far too long. Bitcoin and the alts seems to be range bound for quite some time so if you are looking to day trade then you can pick out the movements along the line and stil lmake some money. If you simply want to add to existing positions then now is a good time to be doing that also.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:29:17 AM

Welcome to hell!

very shallow thinking.
how do you know now in hell while you are not dead.
do not just look at the last few months of cripto development so you can judge it, but look about 5 or 4 years ago so you can understand.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: