Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:36:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you deserve this?  (Read 1245 times)
the13thsymphony

Activity: 297
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:30:55 AM

The problem is not the pump and dump group or whales but it is the people or investor that are easily manipulated by them. This is evident in new altcoins that comes into market when a successful ICO with a good project outline, roadmap and whitepaper does not even stay in the market within a year since the circulation of it stops in the market. Investors should be more knowledgeable in making decisions specially while we are in the bear market.  

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:35:32 AM

Bad thinking if you blame bitcoin for altcoin price movements. The altcoin price does not depend on the bitcoin price, the true statement is the bitcoin price and the altcoin price is dependent on the information coming on cryptocurrency, bitcoin is part of cryptocurrency. If a media makes a bad news they will not mention bitcoin, but they call cryptocurrency. Such thinking must be immediately terminated, and you can find a clear source when reading an information.
pumbum

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:35:24 PM

I believe that you are in decline and drawdown on their coins. I suggest you just calm down and try to make money in other directions. this will allow you to improve your financial situation, and to have growth, which will undoubtedly be. Pampas affect the market not as much as it seems
TonyFat

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 08:47:03 AM

Yes it is, altkoins are related to bitcoin, everyone needs to know if they are afraid of losing, it's better not to deal with crypto currency.

..WOWSECRET..
Innovative Content Platform
..WOWCOINTWITTERTELEGRAM..
wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 716

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:27:39 PM

Yes, I deserve to become successful and sooner or later I will received bunch of blessings and incomes that will prove that the risk I take to invest in cryptocurrency is a worthy thing to do.
No one deserves anything, if you want to become successful you will need to get out there and get successful for yourself, no one is going to give success to you, many people think they can invest in bitcoin and make money and while that is definitely possible even if you are just a long term holder, all of those people do not realize how difficult is to hold your coins in circumstances like the ones we are finding ourselves to be in.
Kisahazumaki87

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:40:27 PM

I also think about this yes just now I am patient and take more time for this matter.
Utyg

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:42:46 PM

This is all the time bitkoyn waiting for the right moment. I remember 2013-2015g The price was very long kept on one threshold. I just hope only that we would not have to wait a year or maybe two. Wait and catch up the worst.
OuterTech

Activity: 294

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:45:41 PM

What you say is quite well when the exchange rates of the BTC, as well as the market cryptocurrency, are falling rapidly due to the impact of the stock market and the negative news. But I still believe that the BTC rate will recover at the next month when the investment needs of BTC will increase rapidly /

valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:13:29 PM

Well it is easy for people who are not patient in crypto to get unhappy easily because they are in for a quick cash and not long term, cryptos is not a quick cash space, it is a new space and needs time to develop and mature
Edsemen

Activity: 413

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:28:20 PM

Yes, I deserve to become successful and sooner or later I will received bunch of blessings and incomes that will prove that the risk I take to invest in cryptocurrency is a worthy thing to do.
No one deserves anything, if you want to become successful you will need to get out there and get successful for yourself, no one is going to give success to you, many people think they can invest in bitcoin and make money and while that is definitely possible even if you are just a long term holder, all of those people do not realize how difficult is to hold your coins in circumstances like the ones we are finding ourselves to be in.
It is such a wonderful pointer as you mentioned above and I do appreciate the sincerity for us here. It is a fact that most of us are struggling from holding long terms but then others don't even think that we are in a serious matter. Not to mention, those newbies who misheard that bitcoin is so easy to get as well as spending it. I, myself is very particular in saving and so I do it similar to bitcoin so that in the future I can help my own family and also, others who deserve help the best way that I can.

mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:23:02 PM

Yes, I deserve to become successful and to have a better life which can help me to build a nice life wherein all things
that I want can easily buy and the money is not problem in that case.
_bitnews_

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:46:11 PM

Be a little calmer and continue to believe in the crypto currency. You do not know how many such statements were when bitcoin cost 100$, but look at its current cost.
Deubila

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:48:03 PM

Well it is easy for people who are not patient in crypto to get unhappy easily because they are in for a quick cash and not long term, cryptos is not a quick cash space, it is a new space and needs time to develop and mature
If anyone in the school of fundamental analysis understands the potential of Blockchain technology, you will find that the value of the current market is still very low, especially the technology platform that has value and application. In fact, only this is a primitive period so there is still a lot of chaos.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:00:03 PM

Be a little calmer and continue to believe in the crypto currency. You do not know how many such statements were when bitcoin cost 100$, but look at its current cost.
Yeah, all currencies in past years the market cost only in just a lower rate but now and then it improves its prices because we believe that it has a potential to replace the current exchange in payment so while its on dump wait for a long time because it will explodes more.
MAXE

Activity: 434
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:33:36 PM

They are connected... but correlation does not imply causation. Every coin has it's own market makers games.
It's not set in stone that all ants will follow BTC.
Neved1975

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:57:24 AM

The situation for these days for you is hell however for others who are anticipating the deep, it is taken into consideration as heaven. All altcoins fate perhaps connected to bitcoin but it's far nevertheless as much as the developer and the crew how will they manage the scenario so the charge will no longer unload unexpectedly.
rraymundo

Activity: 66

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 04:57:58 AM

No one deserves this, loosing money is very brutal to anybody. But I think we should also have to learn money management and market. Crypto world is all about business. Learn the business and double your profit. Be patient and strike while the iron is hot.
eeeeeew36

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:07:33 AM

I don't think it's hell. The crypto market is only a period of time. The thing we believe is that the market trend is getting better and better, rather than being deceived by the current appearance. Heaven will soon come.
kenborbs

Activity: 154

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 11:57:41 AM

No one deserves pumps and dumps. All Alts prices are connected to Bitcoin!
Cryptos are imploding and I believe there is worse to come!
Welcome to hell!

There are saying when it comes to any kind of investments, "don't be the last fool" which is true until now. People who pioneers investing in bitcoin or any other altcoins are all have the advantage and earn huge money on it. In today era we are in the middle of crypto crazines whereas people who already earned in a lot and met their desired income are starting to stay a way from crypto or they're getting smart when it comes in reinvesting. We do not deserve to lose money in the world of crypto, but of course we have to educate ourselves  before engaging in any such investments in order to avoid huge lost in the future.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
akunta

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:54:23 AM

No one deserves pumps and dumps. All Alts prices are connected to Bitcoin!
Cryptos are imploding and I believe there is worse to come!
Welcome to hell!
but i think we all like this feeling of risk, otherwise why to  speculate at all? it's unavoidable, my friend, all these pumps and dumps. nothing is stable in this world

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: