Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:55:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you deserve this?  (Read 1238 times)
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 07:06:00 AM

Today all prices are connected with bitcoin, but I hope oneday in future all currencies will become independent.
This will allow us to create well balanced  portfolios.

The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
-VOL-

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:29:04 AM

No one deserves pumps and dumps. All Alts prices are connected to Bitcoin!
Cryptos are imploding and I believe there is worse to come!
Welcome to hell!

Why you talking like this? It is ok that after big pump will be deep dump. We need some goos news all around the world to fill our moo  rocket. More people- better for everyone.
Regards.
Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:47:22 AM

Although there is a critical conditions of market. bitcoin & other altcoin also loose their value. Because many altcoins based on bitcoin .but l hope bitcoin recover & become with more value in future.
Froy

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:03:33 AM

Welcome to hell!
What kind of hell are you talking about, Bitcoin is becoming more and more valuable with each such recession and I think that alts will not lag behind it. So in the future we will see the ideal market and hope already accepted by society and the world.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
ameliana

Activity: 887

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:10:37 AM

Yes, a really difficult situation on the crypto market is now emerging. But all participants need to remember - they start working with big risks. You just need to carefully plan your decisions to minimize your risks. But I believe that the situation from next year will gradually improve.
we must always be ready to face every thing, we must accept it, including if crypto falls. for experienced traders, experiencing bad conditions doesn't really affect their mentality because they are already familiar with this situation.
therefore we must continue to be enthusiastic and not desperate to add to our experience so that we are not easily defeated.
Xxmodded

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:15:19 AM

Welcome to hell!

what's wrong dude
this is a market that usually occurs ups and downs, even the stock market also goes up and down it is common in trading. and the factors that cause the market to bleed are many reasons. I think there is a time to grow back

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:21:11 AM

Today all prices are connected with bitcoin, but I hope oneday in future all currencies will become independent.
This will allow us to create well balanced  portfolios.
is that possible? I was a little hesitant about that. we all know the crypto market is driven by the largest, largest, and strongest commodity. so far I don't see crypto that has capabilities like bitcoin. actually when the market has become normal, altcoin can make their own growth based on the capabilities of the community. I see there are a number of altcoins that can still pump even in bad market conditions, even though it happens in a very short time.

ParabellumLite

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:28:04 AM

Welcome to hell!
What kind of hell are you talking about, Bitcoin is becoming more and more valuable with each such recession and I think that alts will not lag behind it. So in the future we will see the ideal market and hope already accepted by society and the world.

Sure he is investing in projects, and most of his investments fail. So he was born with a lot of negative emotions leading to such comments
maometano

Activity: 268
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:47:49 AM

it was terrible with that statement, but that is indeed the reality that is happening now that some altcoins lose considerable value and are very difficult to develop. do not blame the situation is better to think ahead and the current steps you will take to survive or trade when the market plummeted and whether to continue to expect pump at the end of this year.
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 09:41:38 AM

Welcome to hell!
you can see it as hell if your invest since before
but it a new opportunity for new investor and for new adoption

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
Little_king
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:47:41 AM

Deserving or not what market is today should not be a thing to worry about as bull run is also not deserve if bear is not so what ever happen is well deserve to every crypto trader and user , life is of two way which is being born and die , once there is life then there will be no life one day and likewise every single thing in this world .

[ IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
http://ixinium.io/
Patrix_1

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:53:34 AM

Unfortunately it is so. At the moment, everything is connected to Bitcoin due to its very high market dominance, but as soon as the altcoins will make x10 from todays price, the dominance will get back to 30 percent and then the altcoins won't depend on btc any longer.
criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:02:48 AM

The crypto market can become a hell for those who are careless about their finances and invest all their money in cryptocurrencies for the sake of rapid enrichment. Cool I don't feel sorry for such people. Some, no doubt, lucky, but most will get a hard lesson in life.

EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:35:39 AM

Yes, the situation on the crypto market is a lot like hell. But in any case, do not panic. After all, the crypto market really has great potential for recovery and development in the future. Therefore, now is the ideal time to buy reliable cryptocurrencies, while their price remains at a minimum.
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:03:15 AM

I can say with certainty that I have lost confidence in the crypto currency! Anyone who could become richer with her help, they have already become. And those who invested this year, or should wait for several years until the market begins to grow or immediately acknowledge the fact of their bankruptcy!
what you convey is very true because the development of crypto currencies cannot be ascertained in the future and it is one of the risks in investing with crypto currencies maybe by understanding that investors have more confidence and considerable patience in investing
Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:15:40 PM

Welcome to hell!
Please keep calm down on the current market conditions. If you leave early, you will lose more.

Yshakov.v

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:19:35 PM

I understand from what you are new. You would have looked at last year's price charts. At the beginning of last year, prices were lower than now. Do not panic!!!
PlusOne88

Activity: 420

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:40:00 PM

Welcome to hell!

Of course no one deserves. But this is how the market really works. There are things that are really inevitable such as this. You can't expect things that way you want it to be. The cryptocurrency market is a complicated network of usage and minds. You don't tell people when to decide about trading or just to hold coins. You don't want loses then be analytical and study the market even more than what you did. Don't get panic get in the way.

Deagle21

Activity: 333

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:37:17 PM

Even if hell is too late to retreat , a lot of people have entered here and for some people hell can become a Paradise because they get great benefits.
hanomnom

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:11:40 AM

Indeed, today the situation in the crypto market resembles hell. But with the ability to wait and properly analyze the current situation, current conditions create excellent opportunities for profitable investments and income generation. After all, now the prices of many cryptocurrencies remain at a minimum level, and from next year they will actively go up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: