Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:48:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Many ALT hodlers are selling and leaving this market: They are Fools!  (Read 1108 times)
Nalbo

Activity: 870
Merit: 125

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:36:31 PM

For those that want to make whales richer than they already are- Goodluck: That is the mindset of ordinary retail investors!

Do you have any data to support it?
A different research shows a larger increase in the number of people investing in cryptocoins in the year 2018.
Though current sideways move is making a lot to wait, it has increased investors more in number than the leavers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:37:20 PM

For those that want to make whales richer than they already are- Goodluck: That is the mindset of ordinary retail investors!
 If we allow big whales to manipulate the cryptocurrency then it's a sad moment on all of us and even the worst scenario that will happen in crypto space but what can we do to stop this kind of manipulation, they are a superpower that can change the path on every coin, maybe a simple way to contribute on this is to keep our coin and not let eaten by whales.
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:40:07 PM

Just let them sold all their assets and leave cryptocurrency market, who's care? they always fud and afraid lose all the money because of market dip, their wrong decision will let them regret later, all of us can't do anything except wait and hold, whales control the market price and they won't let the market dip forever
rajurathod18

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:02:10 PM

Cryptocurrency world is the bed of roses with prick, this filed does not belongs to those people's which have negativity and exiting markets in loss. This bearish trend not happening for the first time. This will happen again and again, as we all know things which goes up will come eventually down vice-versa.
commander11

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

0x3f17f1962B36e491b30A40b2405849e597Ba5FB5

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:07:29 PM

You will make whales richer if trapped in its manipulation.
I don't have that mindset because I'm confident with my investment, I think at this time we are still in the early adoption of CryptoCurrency and this market will still grow.

This is what separates the GAP between HODLER and TRADER. IF you are a trader and you know what's coming thru technical analysis, you probably sell your holdings and eyeing for a good bottom entry. That is smart move from trader. Well, probably the main advantage of becoming a HODLER is that you will not constantly updating the price fluctuation every now and then. That makes less time and effort.

The one who's been losing money constantly are those HODLER that turns into a TRADER out of the blue - making FOMO and panic selling.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:56:29 PM

people who panic are good food to spread more panic and constantly enter the game that they make, so no more calm in the face of it all, then the whales will be very easy to get more, repetition is continuous as it should be smart to go with the flow that they control and can make a profit, long-term investment will not make you think much about all price movements, because a good altcoin will be worth it if you want to keep waiting for the next few years
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:29:25 PM

many people are being frustrate because everyday the market price decreasing but indeed cryptocurrencies aren't suitable for those who always being panic when downtrend happened and our mentally will be tested this year when downtrend dominate cryptocurrencies market since the beginning of year and people who can able through this situations with not being parts of panic sellers will feel the benefit when market up again
KMattox

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:48:36 PM

exactly, don't panic, don't sell when market's falling.
don't play whales games. Be patient, stay calm, stay focused!
trust your insight and your analysis. you'll be a great investor!
everybody is expecting a bitcoin pump! BTCBTCBTC
Aneexnoki

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:16:39 PM

Do you have a proof for that? I think that old ones leave but always new users are coming tho?
victorski

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:24:21 PM

The market state right now is really hard for people to believe in cryptocurrency, our conditions are really negative. And so even some of the strong hand s can become weak hands and just quit.
arthur305

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:45:12 AM

Well it's anybody's personal choice to leave the crypto space especially if you can't handle the risk involved.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:53:31 AM

In the entire system of the world, there is a place and space for everyone, each cog essential to the workings of this wheel. Stay or leave is a personal choice, but blame and petulance gets us nowhere.
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:59:46 AM

Those are not hodlers, those are better be called weak hands.

The bear market will end someday, and those people will cry blood that they panic sold their belongings cheap.

So, be a patient hodler and laugh at them with me when it happens. No matter how long it takes, it will be worth it. Promise. Cheesy

this is so encouraging and i do appreciate this
i will hodl as well no matter how long it takes.

But i read about impressio deleted website and bot telegram group
why are you still wearing their signature ? does it mean the project is revived ?
please inform.
vlad230

Activity: 616
Merit: 279

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:09:21 AM

Oh, please enlighten us master! Cheesy

You are truly the best when it comes to investment advice and the other people who made loads of money were just lucky.

So, what can you add to this thread to change its current shit post status?  Undecided
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 09:11:35 AM

Those are not hodlers, those are better be called weak hands.

The bear market will end someday, and those people will cry blood that they panic sold their belongings cheap.

So, be a patient hodler and laugh at them with me when it happens. No matter how long it takes, it will be worth it. Promise. Cheesy
Yeah Im hoping here also that history last year will just repeat this year. Hoping this manipulative whales will be lestened too. But I think some investors are discourage also investing because of this free airdrop doing dumping in market.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
ivanleon

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:21:07 AM

Yes, there will always be and there are people who drain their altcoins on the bottoms at a loss and feed the market. Especially beginners. It is difficult to trade, not everyone succeeds.
JamescrypTrader

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:41:40 AM

In recent time, market has been dumbed a lot that made the investors impatient. Though I believe the hodlers are enough matured to maket ownself understand the situation. They might back in the market with some good plan and portfolio.
Xxmodded

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:49:44 AM

I think what you are saying is an unfounded panic, but I agree that there are many investors who leave crypto. that's why they do not have the experience and insight even more knowledge in the crypto industry until they give up

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
tannerchum

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:23:03 AM

The big dump of bitcoin is the main reason why holders are quiting and seeling their coins right now. As a member of this forum I'm searching sulotion to help them to encourage to stop panic selling their tokens and coins because dumping of bitcoin right now is normal compare for the past years.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:50:43 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2018, 08:19:11 AM by keycellko

Well that is usually the action of people coming into the cryptoworld expecting instant profits. I hope they stop that because they are only hurting the market. Selling now that its bear market will pull down the price even more. The more people like them enters crypto the more it will pull down the market.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: