Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:54:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Many ALT hodlers are selling and leaving this market: They are Fools!  (Read 1108 times)
DISPERADO

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:09:36 PM

It's just that people are already tired of waiting. Half a year, prices in the market are falling. This is a rather long period. People get tired and sell their coins. I believe in growth in the future, so do not sell.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Icoalert00

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:00:30 PM

It is happened before if  you don't know many people in the cryptocurrencies are leaved the digital world because the value of bitcoin which is the mother of all coins in the market decreased it's value but there are still many believers at that time they are the one who rises when bitcoin go back to moon again. We can do it again now Smiley

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:04:13 PM

Sure they tends to create panic but if you understand the space you will have no reason to worry as we are sure to experience the bullish period together,we will hold and sure to take profit soon
vasil777

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:14:53 PM

For those that want to make whales richer than they already are- Goodluck: That is the mindset of ordinary retail investors!
I think these people leave the market for a short time. When the crypto market starts to grow again, all of them will come back and invest again.
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:17:07 PM

I'm certainly noticing a lot less enthusiasm in the space currently, due to the continued bear market. As for me, i'm just going to be patient & hold. It's best to step looking at the market every 5 seconds, switch off & go do something else for a bit & come back when the bulls return.
I've never think newly investors knows about it, a simple strategy to keep from losing. Actually, I've never check my holding everyday hearing that market is still on bear season cause it only give me stress seeing how far my coins going down. Exactly they do the right thing, troll around and give room for some amusement to escape from the stressful market.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 05:18:41 PM

I want to believe only the weak hands are dumping off at this point
Hopefully I’m right

The whales are dominating the market and it’s not too good
bitcoinmux

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 06:00:39 PM

According to my opinion in cryptocurrency market patience is most important thing to survive and always take a decision with cool mind and i know this time market break all its previous records.
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:15:04 PM

Making the whales richer? they are rich enough and someone who is just a small trader can also become wealthy as them if he's too wise to join the wave.

Vires in Numeris
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 06:22:59 PM

Such a general, useless statement that doesn't make much sense.

Are you saying that a lot of alt hodlers are selling and this causes whales to be more rich?
Where is your evidence to back this up?
Or at least where is a logical explanation to prove this?

Instead, it seems like a fud post.
I doubt you are specifically fudding for a purpose, most likely to vent actually.
But any kind of fear, uncertainty, or doubt about a market can have huge repurcussions on your trading and the value of your portfolio.
If you make decisions on trading based on generalized observations based on emotions rather than data, you are more likely to make foolish trading choices.

Instead of fud, try researching data and interpreting market trends.
It will bring a lot more clariety, reduce stress, and most important, give you information to make smart trading choices.

nestorjacob

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:24:19 PM

Well ICOs seem not to be lucrative anymore for investors and it appears like after the project finish raising their money, they do not try to work for the benefits of investors and they keep losing money every day so their interests in altcoins is gradually dying out.So if icos do not find ways to make their projects attractive to investors, soon altcoins will be getting out of the system.
Olena9797

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

https://auditchain.com

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:47:50 PM

Its pity but a lot of people have weak hands. The reason is they are new here. Half year ago was crypto boom, bitcoin grew up like crazy, so people came to this market even without understanding what is this and how it works

Lagrood

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:02:43 PM

Well, I am not surprised that plenty of investors have left the cryptocurrency market because 2018 year is the strong bearish year where much part of investors lost money. We should not gloat over the misfortunes of others because those investors brought constant cash flow which caused of growing BTC and other coins.
Moreover, I think that most of you have alredy noticed that your income and expectations get reduced sufficiently. We need to attract new investors. 
lillyann

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:05:46 PM

For those that want to make whales richer than they already are- Goodluck: That is the mindset of ordinary retail investors!
Because they are scared. The market is now unstable. Altcoin is especially vulnerable. I know after myself because I change everything to BTC and ETH ...
Malbaunti

Activity: 189

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:16:21 PM

The market eliminates the weak players. Now they sell their altcoins almost for free, trying to save something. And then again will buy when the price will higher mountains. So the hamster cycle continues.
max fray

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:19:00 PM

As for me, that's the most stupid way to do - sell one's alts with a 50-75% loss.
Those people shouldn't have entered the market if they are unwilling to wait and follow the rules of the game.

Chacon994

Activity: 169

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:22:21 PM

Sometimes I also want to sell all the altcoin properties to give up the crypto market. But I have always believed that the price of the market will definitely increase at the end of the year. That is the power to help me not abandon this market
ElectronicBot

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:26:15 PM

When a coin falls sometimes it is worth selling it to buy cheaper, or to avoid losing money, some tokens are not worth keeping them for long
flysats

Activity: 329

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:26:23 PM

Such market is a great opportunity to clear crypto world. Those who will hold and wait get all profit. These holders that sell now in 2019 will bite one's elbows from a few patience. If you can learn more. Life is so wide and bright

dogtana

Activity: 845
Merit: 56

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:27:04 PM

I for one purchased more coins, even though I am not rich and am broke many times. I believe this will pay out in the future.
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:29:28 PM

I entirely agree with you. If people are trading, then I guess it's ok to sell now and then buy later at a better price, since the market is clearly falling right now. But most of those that are selling, and helping this bear trend to get stronger, are doing what you just said: "selling and leaving the market", and thus "making whaler richer".

It's sad to see people leaving crypto like this, but they've probably invested more than what they can afford to lose, and now are in a huge pressure to sell, to pay their bills at home etc.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████