Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:54:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do we change the public's view of Crypto world?  (Read 6355 times)
panukurap

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

DAEFROM.com

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:34:55 AM

Guys we are very much aware how the crypto community through this great forum has helped most of us in terms of our finances but is so heartbreaking that the most of the public views only describes how insecure and unsafe the crypto community is. I do understand that cryptocurrencies are volatile and the issue of anonymity sometimes scares people away but y'all bear with me that if  crypto is explained to you and you really understand it properly you would not make wrong mistakes and get swayed away by panic sales or submit your private key as ethereum wallet address. Is it a public campaign or some other form of tutorial that we should organize to help explain crypto to the world because believe it or not the blockchain technology of cryptocurrencies is being admired by most organizations and some of them have decided to run their operations with the use of blockchain technology. What can we do as a community to help change the public view of Crypto?
Perhaps providing learning to the public is one way to open up great opportunities for blockchain technology to evolve because when the majority of people already know the blockchain well and help in the economic system the country will surely support the existence of the system for the future progress.
yes, it's true what you say, by giving learning to the public is the most effective way, because then people will understand better and know what the benefits of using crypto, because now most people only hear the negative side without knowing the positive value of crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blingow

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:49:25 AM

Its not an easy thing to change a fixed minded public opinion, most of the people in the recent past have had a fixed mentality that crypto is a scam and a bubble that in time will bust. This is however not the truth,  there has to be lots proof positive campaigns and prove form the coin users that Crypto is not all about scams and theft but rather a revolutionary technology that will only make transactions faster and efficient in the FINTECH arena
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 06:54:01 AM

I think we can only change the public view on cryptocurrency by eliminating the bad eggs in the mix, so many people are in to scam people why some are good among us, you can do this by enlighten who ever you brought to the system and tell them to always ask questions when they find anything strange when dealing in cryptocurrency,
And should stay away from phishing site and inpersonate handle mostly on Twitter , also not to send any token or coin to any address ask for promo of getting 10× or less, by doing some of these I think we can curb scam and public view will change with time.
princesspoppy

Activity: 634
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:07:33 AM

I think we can change public's view about crypto world by spreading positive news about it. Some people do not believe but rather criticize bitcoin and altcoins is because they hear negative news about it. Instead of spending time knowing and learning the truth about cryptos, some people are just believing about these fake and negative news. Another way is to give them proofs that we, people engaging ourselves in cryptos really do benefit from it and that we really make moneys from cryptos. In this way, we can show them that cryptos are really helpful to someone in order to earn money and that it gives opportunity to be financially stable in life.
Nicol3

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:13:37 AM

I think the easiest way to somewhat change the publics view of the cryptoworld is to first start spreading good and positive news to your family and friends. Let them know or at least educate them the benefits we all can get if we have crypto in our society today. Then the positive news would eventually be spread out to their friends too.

135cc

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:22:50 AM

Guys we are very much aware how the crypto community through this great forum has helped most of us in terms of our finances but is so heartbreaking that the most of the public views only describes how insecure and unsafe the crypto community is. I do understand that cryptocurrencies are volatile and the issue of anonymity sometimes scares people away but y'all bear with me that if  crypto is explained to you and you really understand it properly you would not make wrong mistakes and get swayed away by panic sales or submit your private key as ethereum wallet address. Is it a public campaign or some other form of tutorial that we should organize to help explain crypto to the world because believe it or not the blockchain technology of cryptocurrencies is being admired by most organizations and some of them have decided to run their operations with the use of blockchain technology. What can we do as a community to help change the public view of Crypto?
I think its very hard to directly change that public's view of crypto that the people itself don't have any intention to learn more about crypto. I think all we can do is to promoting and try to spreading the goodside of crypto, so the realization can come from the people itself.

haidil

Activity: 784
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:30:29 AM

do as you do. let them think as they please, I am sure that one thing about cryptocurrency in the future will be recognized by everybody and every single use of cryptocurrency

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:33:41 AM

It's just simple. Keep educating them about the positives and potential of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. One common reason why their point of view in cryptocurrency is so negative because of believing only in the negative news which results to some misunderstanding about Bitcoin. Education is the only way for now. Just my two sats.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Enijesiku Sulaimom

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:37:27 AM

From my own perspective, if we can bombard d social media with lot of positive impact of bitcoin, let them understand d clear view of bitcoin, synsetize people on how bitcoin work. People will definitely accept bitcoin with open hand.
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:39:36 AM

I prefer to spread positive values to the public, and guide them to understand the concept of the blockchain, so that although the public profit is little, they can avoid a greater risk of crypto.

I have a crypto community, and we have events every year, the purpose of the event is to help the poor economy, and introduce crypto to them.
Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:58:35 AM

For me, I believe social networking sites is the most easiest way to spread knowledge about cryptocurrency. Also, we can make more forums like this, seminars and the like. I believe in other countries, there are schools who included the studying of bitcoin in their subjects. Spreading the facts, advantages and even disadvantages will help other people to make better judgments. Though, always remember the saying that no one can please everybody.
JPage

Activity: 399
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:06:06 PM

In my own little way, I help explain to all my relatives,  friends,  and colleagues what  is Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, what are ways of Bitcoin,  that Bitcoin is not just money source but the scope of Bitcoin is very wide and Blockchain technology is very useful for all mankind.  I also told them that they should not believe the negative news  they heared from media or any people who criticized Bitcoin because these people do not know anything about Bitcoin.  Bitcoin is not a scam, it is the bad people who scammed it.

Thank you for getting a very good explanation of the situation. I have read much news about it group the world. Most of them are only bad news about it. They don't show Real situation.
arabellascott21

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:44:56 PM

All we have to do is wait. Success of bitcoin in the future will speak for itself. People will realize and see the advantage of bitcoin, what it can bring to the world. Let's be patient and have faith for the success of bitcoin.
IndigoRed

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:51:42 AM

I think it’s just normal for some to be late to the party. That’s completely okay. We can’t just force everyone to like it all at once. I believe just like any other technology (smartphones, virtual reality, etc), people will look after their own benefit and discover the advantages of cryptocurrency on their own. Every human being has the fear of being left behind or out of the loop anyway, right?
megaradux

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:02:01 AM

What we need to improve the public view is applications.
We need crypto projects that make real applications out of blockchain technology. Applications like chatting, funding, booking, ordering, sending money,....
Once people use an app like that and enjoy it. They will invite more people and make the public knows about it along with the blockchain technology which is the first step to get to crypto world.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:12:37 AM

All we have to do is wait. Success of bitcoin in the future will speak for itself. People will realize and see the advantage of bitcoin, what it can bring to the world. Let's be patient and have faith for the success of bitcoin.
I think we can not just stand by and just wait? do you know the largest bitcoin spread is from someone's mouth? try to help the development of bitcoin dude, at least the statement from bitcoin users on outsiders will make enlightenment for them about what bitcoin is
Raiden0729

Activity: 137
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:21:13 AM

We as a whole saw a backup stage in the cryptocurancy advertise that most dealers consider to be a troublesome hindrance. They don't see improvement and with their pain, there is likewise the impact of help from other people who have not entered the cryptocurrancy advertise. Everybody settles on choices and his own choices can not be taken for others. As of late, more data about digital currency has showed up in the media and on the Internet. This data is regularly wrong and provocative. Innocent and trusting individuals view this data as evident and these individuals keep on spreading this lie further. Subsequently, this double dealing is boundless and further.
JPage

Activity: 399
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:09:10 AM

It's really hard to change how people reacts everytime they heard about bitcoin. Not also easy to vhange one's mindset, particularly when they heard bitcoin's name which had a not-so-good reputation mostly in our country because of these scammers who bragged the name of bitcoin. Anyhow,  believe we can still change a person's point of view about cryptocurrency.

I agree with you about erection is a public for the crypto world. My name is resin I sent wasn't too bad to investigate you will have no profit in the future. But still, it is only personal decide what you need.
Maamejane

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:29:03 AM

I personally think many could be done to change the public view of crypto. No one could this except we the beneficiaries, how we carry ourself in our various society, how we act as change agent and many others could speak well of cryptocurrencies.

Ianbadz2000

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:32:52 AM

As part of bitcoin, enable to change the public views of crypto world all we need is to learn people who are wanted to earn from this forum share the knowledge that you had, and convince them that bitcoin is not a scam to admire them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: