Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:49:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do we change the public's view of Crypto world?  (Read 6355 times)
Avadakedavra Lord

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:53:11 PM

It seems to me that people are bad about bitcoin simply because they do not understand it. If on television would often talk about bitcoins, their purpose and use, the opinion of people about it would be better. Lips sealed Lips sealed

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quickharmas

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:55:08 PM

Let's not talk about price but talk about how blockchain can make a difference in our lives and how big of a potential it has.
daoquanghuan

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:43:56 PM

Guys we are very much aware how the crypto community through this great forum has helped most of us in terms of our finances but is so heartbreaking that the most of the public views only describes how insecure and unsafe the crypto community is. I do understand that cryptocurrencies are volatile and the issue of anonymity sometimes scares people away but y'all bear with me that if  crypto is explained to you and you really understand it properly you would not make wrong mistakes and get swayed away by panic sales or submit your private key as ethereum wallet address. Is it a public campaign or some other form of tutorial that we should organize to help explain crypto to the world because believe it or not the blockchain technology of cryptocurrencies is being admired by most organizations and some of them have decided to run their operations with the use of blockchain technology. What can we do as a community to help change the public view of Crypto?

This market is a venture capital channel, it is very new so people's perception is very cautious. As the market goes down a lot of people panic and sell off, but there are still a lot of people with absolute confidence in the market, the blockchain technology, when the development of technology and infrastructure prices will increase with its value
ProstoCrypta

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:28:27 AM

Water wears away the stone. For a long time, regularly and methodically educate the population about the obvious advantages: reducing transaction costs, the possibility of blockchain technologies, etc.
Brian_Hunt

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:52:34 AM

The starting point should be education. And when I say education, I mean the right education. First of all, a large number of folks don't even know anything about Bitcoin. So, we need to start by raising discussions publicly about the currency. But it doesn't stop here. Among the few people who have even heard about cryptocurrency, many were fed with biased information. Some have only heard negative things that are mostly not true. Then there are those to whom cryptocurrencies have been made to seem very complex. So, there are different audiences that must be targeted if we must change anything.
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:01:13 AM

At the moment, the big problem is that people do not believe in crypto currency or think it is fraud. I think that each of us should explain to our friends the fact that crypto currency is the currency of the future, which has so many advantages.
I have my experience also on here telling for my friends about crypto but same scenario they see that this currency may ever be so bad to look atand they think it was not a good investment even you explain it in a better way and clear thing for it so it was may also depends on how they will accept it for.
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:16:12 AM

It only possible when a man who loves crypto explore his knowledge to everybody. Matter of sorrow that more of the men in here are same category. They came here to see other person. There has no deftness of knowledge about cryptocurrency. But my suggestion is who we are loving crypto have to explore our knowledge quickly and people can take it easily. World's largest financial government and sector can come forwarded here to explore it. In this way it can expand widely, otherwise not possible.
AntonDalrymple

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:19:30 AM

No one can change the view except the public themselves, and their view will change when they find bitcoin profitable and also see the development.
Sabana1952

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:47:31 AM

To me its would be better if bitcoin is advertised on national TV channels that might be understandable by the community and create awareness through the social media and its going to help alot
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:59:58 AM

It needs huge effort to get the public's perspective on what they know about crypto,and probably a lot of them are having negative thoughts about it, though we can influence them and change their minds, SOCIAL MEDIA, and NEWS MEDIA, these 2 are going to be our main agenda in changing their perspectives, however I do not exactly know how we can do that and immediately take effect, so basically we'll be needing a lot of research, most likely to be a thesis.
cryptoplane

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:10:08 AM

More time is required to make people understand better about bitcoin as well the entire activities related to the cryptocurrency network. We cannot change the public view of bitcoin.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:16:58 AM

It needs huge effort to get the public's perspective on what they know about crypto,and probably a lot of them are having negative thoughts about it, though we can influence them and change their minds, SOCIAL MEDIA, and NEWS MEDIA, these 2 are going to be our main agenda in changing their perspectives, however I do not exactly know how we can do that and immediately take effect, so basically we'll be needing a lot of research, most likely to be a thesis.
- The time and development of crypto will change all the viewpoints of the public as long as this crypto train goes right into the rails, it will definitely go to the final point, we do not need to do anything to support it. Because our help just makes things more messy, even pushing the future of crypto in a different direction, many people also often think as your thoughts, they want to change the face of the crypto in everyone's mind but they do not realize that too much explanation is counterproductive, so if it is good, people will accept, do not try to justify

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
kniheant

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:32:02 AM

in my opinion,I think we don't need to do anything, public perception towards crypto has been changing rapidly all over the world, as many people have already learned many success history of crypto, that's why, more and more people are flocking in cryptocurrency and it is a one way traffic and this trend would continue in future.
baho11

Activity: 263
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:46:44 AM

The bitcoin community should introduce a lot about the benefits of bitcoin and spread positive news about bitcoin to the public, so that it is expected that public views will be open and can understand that how big the benefits of bitcoin and the benefits we can get through bitcoin that will color our lives and provide a future good for the owners of bitcoin.
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:47:43 AM

Guys we are very much aware how the crypto community through this great forum has helped most of us in terms of our finances but is so heartbreaking that the most of the public views only describes how insecure and unsafe the crypto community is. I do understand that cryptocurrencies are volatile and the issue of anonymity sometimes scares people away but y'all bear with me that if  crypto is explained to you and you really understand it properly you would not make wrong mistakes and get swayed away by panic sales or submit your private key as ethereum wallet address. Is it a public campaign or some other form of tutorial that we should organize to help explain crypto to the world because believe it or not the blockchain technology of cryptocurrencies is being admired by most organizations and some of them have decided to run their operations with the use of blockchain technology. What can we do as a community to help change the public view of Crypto?
Spread the awareness! i think the most simple thing that we can do as a community. We can use the pupular media social like twitter, facebook, or even instagram to spread the awareness about bitcoin, that not only the bad side that bitcoin but more than that, bitcoin can be the key for the future.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:55:24 AM

Spread the awareness! i think the most simple thing that we can do as a community. We can use the pupular media social like twitter, facebook, or even instagram to spread the awareness about bitcoin, that not only the bad side that bitcoin but more than that, bitcoin can be the key for the future.

I know that these suggestions will definitely work specially if we are going to spread the awareness through social media, however we cannot change someone's belief or thinking about crypto, so still it will depend on them.
Dinomoves

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:12:07 AM

It will be good if all crypto will give a sort of tutorial to explain how cryptocurrency works and how they can invest. That way we can just invite others in crypto and lead them to the tutorial site.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
Vsamuel

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:22:35 AM

I think is going to be pretty difficult for us to change the way the public negatively perceive the crypto world. This is because scam perpetually increase in the crypto space, making it more unwelcoming to many who are to scared to loss their hard enar money to someone else. Therefore,until scam is extinct from the crypto world, the public view of crypto to be full of scam will remain same for ages.
maichimoto

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:27:55 AM

true, we simply need to teach others about bitcoin. Also to educate ourselves in the first place, so we can persuade our friends that bitcoin is te right path for them, unlike central banking
Bitocek100000

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:30:26 AM

Only time and financial crises will change the majority's opinion about the bitcoin. But now each of us with you can influence the opinions of people close to us, so that they are not afraid of crypto currency and do not think that this is a bubble that will soon disappear.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: