Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:34:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do we change the public's view of Crypto world?  (Read 6355 times)
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:31:06 AM

I do not have any serious methods for improving the image of bitcoin, but for my part I do everything I can - I tell my friends and relatives about the pros and cons of bitcoins and about how this can improve our lives.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:46:00 AM

true, we simply need to teach others about bitcoin. Also to educate ourselves in the first place, so we can persuade our friends that bitcoin is te right path for them, unlike central banking

It's not like that I don't want to teach other people about Bitcoin or it's advantages since not all of them care about it. Some of them don't even have the idea of the cryptocurrencies.

And I don't understand why would we be educated when we educate others? That doesn't make any sense. When you are educating others that means that you are educated, that is confusing.
fattyforhire

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:51:10 AM

Most of the negative opinions of some people are based only on lack of knowledge. Despite the fact that it is now a huge number of not all have the necessary information about the work of crypto-technology and therefore we have so many skeptical opinions.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 10:51:14 AM

As we all know that, crypto is all about self-responsibility and hence it is something that is path-breaking innovation. It is a great tool to simplify our day to day activities. However, most of us are not ready to accept this responsibility and hence they are criticizing the power of this innovation. The best way I know is to continue what we are doing and people will join us down the road. I have personally observed that people will ask you to explain it as soon as they gain some self-confidence to deal with it. I have posted three articles on my blog back in the year 2014 and received many queries after that so we can't generalize people with the single label.
putrii

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:51:37 AM

in my opinion to be able to change the public's vision of the world of cryptocurrency it must be able to make the price of bitcoin rise and there should be good news and developments that can make many people think that cryptocurrency is good and very profitable.
drukoz2

Activity: 395
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:04:35 AM

I keep my small blog where I share my investment results. It is read by very few people around 500, but many have already invested with my help, which pleases me, as our community is growing more and more.
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:21:13 AM

you can tell your relatives and friends about crypto,increase awareness
then buy things with bitcoins,increase adoption
make sure you are doing things for bitcoin community, posting on this forum is one of these things
go help a newbie,answer his question(s), this could be another crypto enthusiast in the making Smiley to bring hundreds of more people in

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
ayambawang

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:24:26 AM

Crypto world is not a political world! who is always full of tricks to monopolize tell everyone that cryptocurrency is a positive thing. and can help or improve a weak economic system and can facilitate all transactions it will be very helpful in business affairs. all positive news about cryptocurrency so that more user population cryptocurrency
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:46:44 AM

We can convince the people that as many false news are spreading about Bitcoin all over the world. That's all the news is wrong. Do not trust them. And he can invest in Bitcoin without hesitation. There are some such ways. From which we can change people's view about Bitcoin.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
Papapat22

Activity: 267

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:51:59 AM

Well, it would always be happening as people have different perceptions at everything. We could do such ways in making clear of what bitcoin or cryptocurrency really is by sharing our own experiences and to prove those.

Yadamosan

Activity: 193

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:13:21 PM

I think we can change their public view of crypto world by sharing our own experience on this crypto world on how we take the risk and wait for the bitcoin price to pump again because many articles and forbes are just a shit about bitcoin and maybe when we share our own experience may convience them to just wait for bitcoin to blown again because we never know what will happen on bitcoin in the future because some articles saying that on the next 5 years bitcoin will bump but some articles saying that this is the end of bitcoin but don't just believe on that believe on yourself, you trust bitcoin once and it didn't failed you so you just to trust it again.
insurgent

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:00:56 PM

Guys we are very much aware how the crypto community through this great forum has helped most of us in terms of our finances but is so heartbreaking that the most of the public views only describes how insecure and unsafe the crypto community is. I do understand that cryptocurrencies are volatile and the issue of anonymity sometimes scares people away but y'all bear with me that if  crypto is explained to you and you really understand it properly you would not make wrong mistakes and get swayed away by panic sales or submit your private key as ethereum wallet address. Is it a public campaign or some other form of tutorial that we should organize to help explain crypto to the world because believe it or not the blockchain technology of cryptocurrencies is being admired by most organizations and some of them have decided to run their operations with the use of blockchain technology. What can we do as a community to help change the public view of Crypto?
We can share our own experience with them , in that way we can help them to see the real side of cryptoworld. Calmly explain to them how crypto helps us in investing. We have different point of views when it comes to cryptocurrency. Besides, we cant blame them if that is what they think.

edsnowangel

Activity: 280
Merit: 39

Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 01:12:23 PM

spread the good thing about bitcoin and it's aim in the financial freedom of the world and explain it deeply to all people in the world in this way we can make the awareness of people higher that usual.

sd
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:22:58 PM

Guys we are very much aware how the crypto community through this great forum has helped most of us in terms of our finances but is so heartbreaking that the most of the public views only describes how insecure and unsafe the crypto community is. I do understand that cryptocurrencies are volatile and the issue of anonymity sometimes scares people away but y'all bear with me that if  crypto is explained to you and you really understand it properly you would not make wrong mistakes and get swayed away by panic sales or submit your private key as ethereum wallet address. Is it a public campaign or some other form of tutorial that we should organize to help explain crypto to the world because believe it or not the blockchain technology of cryptocurrencies is being admired by most organizations and some of them have decided to run their operations with the use of blockchain technology. What can we do as a community to help change the public view of Crypto?

With the actual experience we had we can share with the community our own experience about crypto currency and it will depend on them if they will believe it or not.

Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:03:43 PM

There are a lot of things to promote the cryptocurrency to the public for them to change the view of it to them. Some of it are explain the possible positive outcome of engaging in here and give them a solid evidence like you earning money in here. Another one, tell them the benefits of it such as easy transactions, payments, and can invest. However, changing perspective of others will be hard and sometimes it cannot be changed so when you feel that they are not interested then stop.

satriagedhe

Activity: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:15:01 PM

changing people mindset about crypto first i think , people mindset rightnow is that crypto just for money not for future payment , do socialization about it 1st
Mandarava

Activity: 742
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:16:31 PM

In order to change the public view of crypto currency, it is necessary to take measures to raise awareness of this among the population. Very many people who are not well informed about what crypto currencies are - become victims of scammers creating scam-ICO. If the government and the public held any activities aimed at raising awareness, this could be avoided.
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 02:21:34 PM

First and foremost crypto is complicated if no knowledge or education being done to people and that's the first thing to do to educate the people what's the purpose and ideal of having involve in the crypto world. Spreading awareness is the key for changing the public's view about crypto currency wherein we can do it on social media promoting and encouraging them to get involve and interact with the new technology we are dealing right now on how we can change the financial world thru the help of crypto currency technology.

Emilyp

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:31:31 PM

It starts with the crypto community. Many people are in crypto for the wrong reasons and it paints bad image of the community entirely. When we have people scamming others and there is no way to recover any stolen funds unlike in banks where transactions can be reversed or stopped. People are very cautious of crypto with all the whole negative practices going on.
Marcel666

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:34:06 PM

I believe most financially inclined individuals are aware of the quality and potential in cryptocurrency. But for most the risks and uncertainty out weighs the possibilities.
I strongly believe in cryptocurrency, and more in the block ledger system, which would be the technology of the future.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: