Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:09:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do we change the public's view of Crypto world?  (Read 6355 times)
Markyway88

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:24:38 PM

We don't need to please the others. There are always limitation for spreading a word or even helping other people. If they will believe to what I say then it is better but if they don't believe to me, then I don't care about them. As long as I already did my part and share my knowledges, it is not my responsibility to convey people. I do not want to please other people specially if they does not care about my information.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:25:14 PM

It's all about how much we truly support cryptocurrency and how we make it useful for us and for the public's use. We should all know that cryptocurrency are very useful and it is without a doubt, a very good avenue for people to invest and control everything for themselves.

bizarro

Activity: 291
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:43:47 PM

Guys we are very much aware how the crypto community through this great forum has helped most of us in terms of our finances but is so heartbreaking that the most of the public views only describes how insecure and unsafe the crypto community is. I do understand that cryptocurrencies are volatile and the issue of anonymity sometimes scares people away but y'all bear with me that if  crypto is explained to you and you really understand it properly you would not make wrong mistakes and get swayed away by panic sales or submit your private key as ethereum wallet address. Is it a public campaign or some other form of tutorial that we should organize to help explain crypto to the world because believe it or not the blockchain technology of cryptocurrencies is being admired by most organizations and some of them have decided to run their operations with the use of blockchain technology. What can we do as a community to help change the public view of Crypto?
It's really hard to change how people react every time they heard about bitcoin. The most important role has social media. They create the popularity of these scammers who bragged the name of bitcoin.
KeijiN

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:45:27 AM

Guys we are very much aware how the crypto community through this great forum has helped most of us in terms of our finances but is so heartbreaking that the most of the public views only describes how insecure and unsafe the crypto community is. I do understand that cryptocurrencies are volatile and the issue of anonymity sometimes scares people away but y'all bear with me that if  crypto is explained to you and you really understand it properly you would not make wrong mistakes and get swayed away by panic sales or submit your private key as ethereum wallet address. Is it a public campaign or some other form of tutorial that we should organize to help explain crypto to the world because believe it or not the blockchain technology of cryptocurrencies is being admired by most organizations and some of them have decided to run their operations with the use of blockchain technology. What can we do as a community to help change the public view of Crypto?
The time to tell people what exactly crypto is already passed away. People think that the crypto world is a money making machine. You can always earn money with it, set up your financial needs through it. They have bound their thinking with money and crypto.
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:57:14 AM

it's good that there is such a forum! The more people here there are the more positive feedback about the entire crypto market! when bitcoin will again beat the price records, again in all the news and in the media - will talk about bitcoin! this will attract even more people to this market! Now many people have already changed their minds about the crypto world, a lot of people have become financially literate!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:05:18 PM

The best way to change the public's view about crypto is to put measures in place to reduce the number of scam projects so that the community will be attractive to the world

nikonova

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:16:03 PM

If we just do what we do and try to make bitcoin grow continuously other people will just realize that they are wrong in their opinion about bitcoin. Let bitcoin's success speak for itself.
Hipag

Activity: 106

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:38:07 PM

We can change it buy speeding good news, as long as we are here to continue and support each other we can do anything just don't give up spreading the good news about crypto.
sevenonetwo

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:52:08 PM

In my opinion, we can change one's view of crypto currency that is actually considered bad and insecure by sharing our stories and real experiences in striving to earn profits through crypto currency. We can tell you how it is how our struggle can survive and earn big profits through crypto currency. We also have to tell what it means when we experience failure and loss then we must also tell it. We must tell what it is also about how we rise and re-confident with the crypto currency and resilience tips that we are facing this very volatile market conditions.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:03:10 PM

As I would like to think, we can change one's perspective of digital money that is really viewed as awful and uncertain by sharing our stories and genuine encounters in endeavoring to gain benefits through cryptographic money. We can disclose to you how it is the way our battle can survive and win enormous benefits through cryptographic money. We likewise need to tell what it implies when we encounter disappointment and misfortune then we should likewise let it know.
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:05:50 PM

As I might want to figure, we can change one's point of view of advanced cash that is truly seen as horrendous and questionable by sharing our stories and honest to goodness experiences in attempting to pick up benefits through cryptographic cash. We can unveil to you how it is the way our fight can survive and win huge advantages through cryptographic cash.
haanhictu

Activity: 1560

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:22:32 PM

Changing the mindset approach to bitcoin is something everyone is needing now
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:34:57 PM

As I might want to figure, we can change one's point of view of advanced cash that is truly seen as horrendous and questionable by sharing our stories and honest to goodness experiences in attempting to pick up benefits through cryptographic cash. We can unveil to you how it is the way our fight can survive and win huge advantages through cryptographic cash.
For me it is difficult to briefly explain bitcoin in public's view about crypto world since it is hard to explain it to anyone who have no any idea with it and was close minded about crypto. So as of now all I can do to make crypto a well-known is to show to the people that bitcoin and Cryptocurrency is true and legit. 

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Gorionh

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:04:33 PM

This is really a very important issue and I think it is necessary now to change public views on crypto. For this we will have spread the positive news about the crypto more rather than the negativities. We should stop spreading FUD and help each other so that individual can flourish and thus the whole market will start developing.

Most commonly people's give negative thoughts of crypto currency because there is a lot of scam. We should make them understand the financial benefits we've got through this crypto currency ang give them tips on how to be strategic and be smart to makes us safe from scam.
Jhet09

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:49:37 AM

We have to show the true value of crypto everyone thinks that crypto is just scam  because like i said it before they cannot
See the true value  crypto but if we can discuss this to them they will see the value of it.
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:51:27 AM

it was very little problem but it's really necessary things to think about, I think the only way that need to do is we have to prove it to all the negative things that bitcoin was really help peoples financial as well, it might be a lot of bad things going on but not all the bitcoiners are bad.
doraegun

Activity: 251
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:05:22 AM

About to changed the public views and thoughts about crypto is to make always positive and help to teach the people needs to learned about the  good feature of Bitcoin and teach them also not be greedy when it comes to use of bitcoin because the more people adopt and embraced of bitcoin all people are the  one who get benefited for the future.

https://VividToken.com   |   PUBLIC SALE  > Jun 8th - Jul 6th
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hoamoclan

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:18:10 AM

It's no use trying to change the public's view of cryto world, because everyone has their own reason. we can't please all of them. As a consequence, I think that we only need to think how to help develop bitcoin
muratdur

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:04:59 AM

I think we should not be so hurry with that, because it is certainly some amount of time needed in order for people to accept that bitcoin is real and it is important for our common existence, because for now they think that it will pass.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:14:15 AM

It is very difficult to convince others, especially if the person is already affected by the negative news. The easiest thing, in my opinion, is to show the positive results you get. You also need to educate that everything must be a risk, and that risk can be reduced with techniques and knowledge.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: