Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:51:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How long will the bear market last?  (Read 1857 times)
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:40:49 AM

A lot of experts talked about this date and the fools are those who did not buy bitcoin yesterday when it cost $ 5800. We hope to see at least $ 10,000 in the near future. good luck!

Experts? I don't pay any attention to experts, neither should you.

It's far too easy to just point your finger constantly at futures afterwards. It doesn't cost people any effort to say that you should have sold or bought during this or that time frame; words start to have value when you make yourself clear before something happens. It might even be a whale trying to trick people into thinking these futures hold a significant importance, all to later on mislead you with a massive opposite move.

I don't take anything for granted in this market. It's too manipulative and speculative for that.
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:17:10 AM

Still unpredictable. Though we had some up surge today then also it gets very much difficult to predict that how and when this bear market will break apart. If the bear doesnt break with the todays up surge then consider it will happen after few more weeks or a month. The reason is current market is already taking dips since long and it may happen that the fat wallets so called whales might be getting ready for the next pump and earning their profits as usual. The possibility is big, but again the unpredictable market will always heads up some different turns. We never know!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
xitrum

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:39:07 AM

Hello community. The market is in a bearish trend for several months. One says that "sharks" create panic with the help of news, forcing small holders of bitcoins to sell themselves to buy cheap, others say that at the end of 2018 bitcoin will soar like a rocket. Many people write and speak on this topic. How do you think how long the bear market will last? Share your opinions.
I think that with a market that has no peaks and no bottom, bitcoin prices can continue to fall deep is absolutely possible. Bear market will continue and last until the end of 2018, the price of bitcoin according to my analysis may be reduced to 900 $ at the end of the year. So I think that the current recovery of bitcoin is just a short-term recovery and bitcoin prices will probably continue to fall further in the coming days, be careful in every transaction.

Popov_popov

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:36:21 AM

Well, in the summer everything always falls, the markets have always been uninteresting, but since the fall begins the rise and investors are starting their game again.
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:08:21 AM

Hello community. The market is in a bearish trend for several months. One says that "sharks" create panic with the help of news, forcing small holders of bitcoins to sell themselves to buy cheap, others say that at the end of 2018 bitcoin will soar like a rocket. Many people write and speak on this topic. How do you think how long the bear market will last? Share your opinions.
Its hard to know when the market become sky rocket again but I think we should hold and buy and this kind of situation is very normal and you are right as you notice the market soars high before year end.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:13:19 AM

my opinion bitcoin will grow again, but I can not predict when the time .. we wait time, do not panic.
danyakotletkin2018

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:18:59 AM

That's when all the big investors buy at a low price bitcoins, then there will be bitcoin to grow.
ngano ba

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:26:05 AM

Actually we can not really say the exact time when the bear market season will be over, it will largely depends on the factors that makes this downfall of price value occured, if those factors that make this fall settle then the time of the greenish will soar in that certain time of the market.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:44:44 AM

I think this is the year where the cryptocurrencies will have a bear market and that is why i am not going to hold my cryptocurrencies these long because i know that anytime, the price of bitcoin might go down so i am just trying to play with the market movement by grabbing some cheap bitcoin and selling it when the price pump so i can grab some few bucks everyday for just trading bitcoin within a few hours.
Kris34

Activity: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:19:51 PM

And if everything is the opposite, large investors sell their bitcoins in small portions and with the least losses, telling all that they will grow, but in fact the price of bitcoin will only fall.
Oto3

Activity: 195

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:55:57 PM

It is still unpredictable and no one can tell how long this bear market last.Still no signs of price increase in fact it has been down for almost two months now.But that's how trading business is so we'll just stay calm and patiently wait that this bearish market will be over and bullmarket will comes in.
piter_wip12592

Activity: 219

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:06:01 PM

The market is currently recovering well today. And it can be seen that the market may soon recover in the coming time.
w33man

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:15:44 PM

It may take a few months for the market to really recover, we are already almost into Q3 of the year and the recent bull market increased to total price of all the crypto a lot. That is why a huge market correction took place and most sold their coins for profit before the bear market started this year. Maybe the price might go up a little by the end of the year but not fully recover same as the price last year.
Fire316

Activity: 281

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:29:22 PM

Just hold with a lot of patience because i believe market will rise soon before end of 2017. But still no body knows when is the exact date of market to recover. Just stay positive and take this good opportunity before you will regret someday.
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:38:37 PM

I think this is the year where the cryptocurrencies will have a bear market and that is why i am not going to hold my cryptocurrencies these long because i know that anytime, the price of bitcoin might go down so i am just trying to play with the market movement by grabbing some cheap bitcoin and selling it when the price pump so i can grab some few bucks everyday for just trading bitcoin within a few hours.

It is so sad to hear that you are about to withdraw your bitcoin mate. Yes we are currently having crisis with the price of bitcoin, but we have to believe that the market will still grow. However, I respect your decision but I still hope that may you consider staying in and holding. At the end  of the year, there are speculations that bitcoin price will increase.

NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 02:50:49 PM

It may take a few months for the market to really recover, we are already almost into Q3 of the year and the recent bull market increased to total price of all the crypto a lot. That is why a huge market correction took place and most sold their coins for profit before the bear market started this year. Maybe the price might go up a little by the end of the year but not fully recover same as the price last year.
in july to september we will see bitcoin price rise back to ATH.today we 've see market recovered and all top 100 cmc green.we hope today movement could be reserval sign for bitcoin price.
kripkiki12

Activity: 162

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:53:01 PM

Hopefully not so long, I am expecting the market to recover by the end of the year the latest. It would be good for my altcoins as well...
connexus

Activity: 774
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:59:26 PM

It is hard to determine how long would the bear market would take place. No one can really predict the movement of the market all we need is take advantage of the down market and invest more because it would be worth it later on.
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:40:52 PM

It is not clear how long the bear market will last. I think there are too many ICO's in the market now, and they occupy a lot of capital. If these air projects are not eliminated, it will be hard for the market to grow significantly. I expect the bear market to end in three months.
I think the ICO is not an obstacle for the growth of Bitcoin even so there are more advantages for Bitcoin, especially if their investment meet the success point, they’ll definitely buy Bitcoin again or follow ICO again which is good for Bitcoin circulation.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:02:18 PM

its been a months already where the market was in red period, and we don't know how long we need to wait for the bull run and we do nothing about it. Just all I know now, as long as I have a budget to buy those potential coins where it cheap so far I will buy then hold for awhile or in a long term.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: