Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:00:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How long will the bear market last?  (Read 1857 times)
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:33:41 PM

In this year a lot of speculation about the price of crypto. bad markets, the issue of crypto rejection and hackers. it is the main factor in the decline in the price of crypto.
This should be stop so we can start the bull market again, I know we are so much affected by the current bear market but we must hink that it will end soon. Cryptocurrency will be great again, especially this year so lets wait for it.
entropy0

Activity: 412
Merit: 100

Que sera sera

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:42:45 PM

prices are unstable ... until the regulations etc has calmed down

Grow your Discord community with panda-bot! https://pandabot.fatpanda.club
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:45:49 PM

One cannot tell when the bearish trend will last long although it may last for the whole of next month before any serious  movement to the moon.

localcrypto

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:07:42 PM

as per the previous trend, the bear market will last for more than one year and more so we can expect the bear timeframe by looking at previous trend analysis if the market is still in bear market we may lose more prices of altcoins
Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:14:39 PM

How long the market will last is a question no one can give a specific answer to, but base on speculations and past market trend, with past trend, we can then deduce that the market bullish season will commence in by the 3rd Quater of the yearm hoping for a great upward moement in the space this year.
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:23:33 PM

The decline will still continue unless there is a great event that might happen that could make the bear market disappear. It doesn't doesn't  matter how long it will last, the most significant thing is that you are able to withstand the current situation of the market until the decline ends.

betMaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:30:35 PM

I think the bad market conditions are coming to an end. I believe crypto will experience price increases at the end of the year like last year. crypto enthusiasts grow every year and crypto is widely used for transactions in developing countries.

People always speculate that the cryptocurrency market will heal or go higher by the end of each year , yet the market has been so damaged that i don't believe it'll hit what it has done previously  by the end of this year . The last recorded all time high was 21k and we're very far from that figure going now on 6150$ per coin . It is tho a proper time to invest in cryptos at the moment since the prices are really low, and it'll most certainly go up in price even for a 1k increase you'll be able to make profit so it's really the time to invest Wink .
basty03

Activity: 304

0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:31:25 PM

No one can say how long bear market will run because of crypto market situation many people are panic to sell their coins instead of buying and hold. We can blame the others but for me I will hold what I have and wait till this moment is over.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:56:12 PM

If we take note of the daily transactions of cryptocurrencies continue to improve so that I am confident with future developments, but I am sure that hindrances and challenges of course continue to occur so that we must be vigilant and careful.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
rainezerr

Activity: 378

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:30:01 AM

Hello community. The market is in a bearish trend for several months. One says that "sharks" create panic with the help of news, forcing small holders of bitcoins to sell themselves to buy cheap, others say that at the end of 2018 bitcoin will soar like a rocket. Many people write and speak on this topic. How do you think how long the bear market will last? Share your opinions.

The market will be always volatile but as how the statistics of bitcoins is going on right now, i think that the price of cryptocurrency will grow again after a few months before it hits december just like what happened last year.

KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:54:29 AM

Hello community. The market is in a bearish trend for several months. One says that "sharks" create panic with the help of news, forcing small holders of bitcoins to sell themselves to buy cheap, others say that at the end of 2018 bitcoin will soar like a rocket. Many people write and speak on this topic. How do you think how long the bear market will last? Share your opinions.

With these previous predictions in which some of these are already did not happen as desired then the end of bearish trend will be still uncertain. That is why for now i did not listen to the predictions but i just wait and see so that you will not be broken if the other predictions will be fail too.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1667

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:00:16 AM

With these previous predictions in which some of these are already did not happen as desired then the end of bearish trend will be still uncertain. That is why for now i did not listen to the predictions but i just wait and see so that you will not be broken if the other predictions will be fail too.

As long as people's confidence and trust on the ecosystem is in question, I don't think that we can get over this bear market. Well it can go as long as a year so better be everyone has Plan B if everything turns for the worst. We don't like to see bitcoin this way, we want it to have another bullish run, but we haven't seen any trigger that will bring back the interest of many investor or even new blood that will pump the market again.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:10:27 AM

As long as people's confidence and trust on the ecosystem is in question, I don't think that we can get over this bear market. Well it can go as long as a year so better be everyone has Plan B if everything turns for the worst. We don't like to see bitcoin this way, we want it to have another bullish run, but we haven't seen any trigger that will bring back the interest of many investor or even new blood that will pump the market again.

Yes i believe that the growth of cryptocurrency will be always depending on the investors or people who believe that bitcoins will still grow in the future because the market price is always depending on supply and demand.

zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:35:24 AM

additional opinion from me, it is not easy to predict what is going on what is likely to happen in the future related to crypto, with news and articles of pros cons on all media either broadcasting or internet, if you read news pro and cons of course will be more confusing what else is associated with bitcoin prices in the market, I personally believe that crypto is showing and determining its existence in the eyes of the world and the public, of course it takes time terutana when crypto must collide directly with the regulations of every country in the world, do not panic stay relaxed while watching the situation and the possibility that as described above can be true there is a stem the price of bitcoin but also can not true, do not panic calm and successful for all of us
AmazingDynamo

Activity: 248

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:00:34 AM

when ber months comes you can expect that there would be some changes in price like what happened last year. it also came from 5-6k last year before it erupts up to almost 20k. Lets be patient for the best price to come.
Pumapipa

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:26:57 AM

that is what had happened way back last year. Bitcoin sky rocketed to almost $20k. From the trend that we are seeing, we may see a complete recovery at mid 2019 Regis is some experts say based on the 4 year trend of btc. We might be left wondering if btc had already reached the moon from what happened last year.
latchookart

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:34:25 AM

Think we are technically out once we break the downtrend resistance line from ATH with conviction. Somewhere around 5-4k depending on your charts. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. However, I don't feel people will be truly confident in a recovery untill we are holding above 12k.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:39:56 AM

There should be an end by now, this is what was expected to happen. But unfortunately this situation is prolonging which is really causing shakes in investors minds. Though everyone believes that 2018 would be a roaring time, still people do worry about current situation and the money they invested. The whales can be an other reason for current situation and medias as well. Lets just be patient though among-st this current situation hoping the situation would soon change as everyone expects .

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 02:57:55 AM

Bearish market is not bad at all. It will help to elliminate those shitcoins in the market and will left those who have a good platform and real application projects. Bearish market is not something to be scared of because it does not last for a long time specially for cryptocurrency who prove its worthiness to other industries.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
Oasisman

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 03:42:01 AM

Doesnt matter how long the bear would be staying in the market, it will always recover if it doesnt die. This is usually how impatient investors would react, asking questions that has uncertain answers.
As of now the demand decreased causing the prices in the market to drop. Bitcoin couldnt even break the $10k resistance. So, you need to wait for much longer, hows that sound?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: