Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:49:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How long will the bear market last?  (Read 1857 times)
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:22:38 AM

I think so its going to end soon.This time bitcoin value is really low and its is one of the lowest value of 2018.But it is expected that in coming months the value is going to increase and the graph of BTC will chnge into green.We should hope for the best as we all know that bitcoin is having the capability to recover soon.Growth in bitcoin can been seen by the end of this year.It is expected that by the end of 2018 it will reach 8k or 9k.  
No one can be sure about that, even good analyst are having difficulty if how long this bear will run and when the bull will start to show up again, we are living in the industry where what we can only do is to speculate and wait, believing that things will be okay once more after this red market has done, soon we will see the bounce back , it's really taking some time before weak holders start to realize and understand the game, if they can hold and stop panicking then surely the bear will stop.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aliichaudhary

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:38:34 AM

Several months from now, people will look back and say "DAMN Wish I bought more on the Cheap", we can already see signs of recovery, but with the new regulations and the intentions of standardization, it becomes a little more difficult to achieve stability at this time. just be patient
spongegar

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:42:43 AM

if you look at the trends of the market for the past five years for Bitcoin and other crypto currencies that lived that long, you will see that the bearish market will end by the mid to last quarter and will last up until the early first quarter of the next year. nay sayers and people saying that we should sell now create indeed a panic and does nothing good for the price of crypto currency.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
cloudproject

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:55:52 AM

Hello community. The market is in a bearish trend for several months. One says that "sharks" create panic with the help of news, forcing small holders of bitcoins to sell themselves to buy cheap, others say that at the end of 2018 bitcoin will soar like a rocket. Many people write and speak on this topic. How do you think how long the bear market will last? Share your opinions.

I still belive in the end of the years bitcoin price will soars like a rocket like always. But still many people are concern about this because bitcoin have suffer too much this years so it soo hard if it price will be sky high later

●  ❱❱  IMMVRSE | Disrupting the VR Industry  ❱❱  ●
Proud Sponsor of Blockchain 360 at London Tech Week
socksserver3

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:00:47 PM

It is difficult to say for sure but what to do, it is really unpredictable. I think that it won't last for long, mybe till the end of this year 2018 but some experts think that it is necessary to be patient and hope for the better
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:31:29 AM

It is really difficult to say when will this end, but needless to say we will bounce back for sure. having said that only goods projects specially top 50 coins would bounce more and other air projects projects will just no value would be vanished till then. be safe in this strom
We do not have to get afraid of the market or any market situations because all we need is to hold and to wait for high market which is very easy and we have patience as we are in long term investment.

Ups and downs are the two parts of market and especially in the market of Bitcoin we see little fluctuations besides up and down with huge gap sometimes. However we need to get benefit is any situations as it gives us benefit both in low market and high market.
lavanderN

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:33:54 AM

Hard to predict because there were some positive news this year (Consensus for example) with no impact on the market, probably because of all the manipulation going on. However, it’s going to end soon.
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:41:33 AM

I agree that it is hard to predict but if we will try to see more deep we will find evidences and big potential to grow up.
We need to read between the lines and skip fake news. Real interest from smart money is growing up.
When market is selling off smart money is picking up and after several weeks all could soared. That time to be attentive to long positions.

Look, for making good income through bitcoin, you definitely require a deep and classy confidence on this thing. This couldn’t be possible without best knowledge that one can have about bitcoin. Only then your confidence can be boosted up and things seems fine to you even in such bad times. Your confidence level in bitcoin would determine the tenure you are going to have with bitcoin.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:13:30 AM

Hello community. The market is in a bearish trend for several months. One says that "sharks" create panic with the help of news, forcing small holders of bitcoins to sell themselves to buy cheap, others say that at the end of 2018 bitcoin will soar like a rocket. Many people write and speak on this topic. How do you think how long the bear market will last? Share your opinions.

The market will always recover no matter how low the price will go dump because people will still keep on investing at the end of the day since bitcoins is really good for long term investment.
I can not see myself doing and dealing in this market anymore is what investors say, but actually they are wrong about it because we know the market motion and the only way we need to work on should be for creating something. The creative minds will think for benefit only irrespective of what is going on in the market either bear or bull. The benefit they see in bear market is to get a lot of the Bitcoins due to its availability on low price.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:50:39 AM

Maybe we’ve got extra months before this year ends. The price is not showing any sign of leaving the $6000 range, always going up and down and when it gets to the rate of $6500 or so, it will drop back.

Just like yesterday it was at the rate of $6300 but I woke up this morning and it has already gotten down to the rate of $6200. It has been doing the same through this last month and this month. Don’t know how it’s going to be, but I’m thinking before December there will be a change.
localcrypto

Activity: 287

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:59:44 AM

The basic time frame for the Bear market is more than a year by looking at previous time frames we should take into considerations this bear market is for last 6 months
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:21:10 PM

Same thing here! Continues news of hacking lead the bear market expand So is the market down because of the hack. The Coinrail hacker hacked decentralized crypto exchange Bancor as well, but no one is affected. That's why everyone is panicking. Probably the bear market will last longer more than expected.
In the past hacking had an effect on the price of bitcoin but the effects were only temporary, so I do not think the bear market is being expanded too much by the FUD generated by the hacks, at most some people are panicking and selling their coins but that is it, which is a bad news for many since I still see people with the hope the market recovers quickly and they are probably waiting that after some time passes and people forget about the hacks the price will recover and that is not going to happen.
bizalaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:01:43 PM

We can already observe a tendency for growth. And I think it will go very slowly until something like that ever happened when you forgot about Bitcoin - then there will be a rapid growth
bombie1

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 08:51:12 PM

well, there is no yard stick to measure the time frame of the bear market but if I may ask largely,what causes the bear market?It is we in the market that are causing and can stop it as well .For me as long as there no such time frame to determine that, I believe that we players in the market can turn it around in just a week.It all depend on our collective mentality and efforts.
alkiw21

Activity: 344
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:04:24 PM

I do not know when the bear market will happen. But I believe there will definitely be a recovery for this and surely the market will recover. Once the market recovers, of course, there will be an increase of some coins. And it's certainly good for those who invest.
BountyGram

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:11:28 PM

I think it will last until the price will recover its original state and the other profits will come after, it will increase I think at the last months of this year 2018, just wait and see how will the market gives us our profit.
denisaardelean

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:15:34 PM

I believe that the bear market will be very long, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly falling since reaching the $ 19800 mark. The current price of bitcoin is at $ 6200 and continues to fall, the market is in a bear market in the long term and bitcoin prices will continue to fall further in 2018 when the market is in crisis panic.
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:11:09 PM

I think it will still last for several months. Being expose on signature campaigns and looking in there roadmap, there are many project that is projecting to run around third quarter of 2018 and mostly is in the 1st and 2nd quarter of 2019. I have a big feeling that cryptocurrency will recover during this period once projects is up and running. Because people will begin to trust the market again once real product and services is being offered through crypto platform.
AniviaBtc

Activity: 1120
Merit: 272

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:19:22 PM

The bearish trend of market will end possible this mid of July 2018. If you remember last year the value of market bearish ends late of July 2017 and the price start recover at August. Possible this year 2018 the price start recover this coming August or hopefully this mid of July.

Crypto market on trading,HODL, and investment is still experiencing some resistant to the market, yes, we are still in the Bearish period, it is a bit long period yet i am positive that i will end soon, the fundamentals, market structure, trend are still fluid....one should always remember Market is Volatile, anything can happen at any given time.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:15:09 AM

The bearish trend of market will end possible this mid of July 2018. If you remember last year the value of market bearish ends late of July 2017 and the price start recover at August. Possible this year 2018 the price start recover this coming August or hopefully this mid of July.

Crypto market on trading,HODL, and investment is still experiencing some resistant to the market, yes, we are still in the Bearish period, it is a bit long period yet i am positive that i will end soon, the fundamentals, market structure, trend are still fluid....one should always remember Market is Volatile, anything can happen at any given time.
Patience is all we need and we don't need to pressure ourselves that we need to see the bullish market as soon as possible because that will just pressure ourselves more and that can tend to selling for a low price because we are itching for the profit. It is best to be patient and just do a little bit or trading or do other stuff so you will get yourself busy and not minding the price and the trend.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: