Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:45:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How long will the bear market last?  (Read 1857 times)
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:59:37 PM

As we can see at the moment, the situation on the crypto currency market is improving, but it is too early to speak about the full restoration and end of the bear market. Although bitcoin today overcame the mark of 8000 dollars, and there is hope for further growth and the beginning of a new trend.

I think that the bear trend is completely over. you can see how the price drop only lasts very short time and then the price goes up very quickly. very unfortunate for those who have not bought at a cheap price. here's your last chance before the price goes back up. bull trend will start
Jimmi Andersen

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:18:56 PM

Hello community. The market is in a bearish trend for several months. One says that "sharks" create panic with the help of news, forcing small holders of bitcoins to sell themselves to buy cheap, others say that at the end of 2018 bitcoin will soar like a rocket. Many people write and speak on this topic. How do you think how long the bear market will last? Share your opinions.

If you look at the RSI indicator, it shows that the bullish mood in the market is forming now. If you look at the news that today is hovering around bitcoin, we can say that bitcoin can rise to 10,000 and then again fall to the level of 5500.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:32:21 PM

Hello community. The market is in a bearish trend for several months. One says that "sharks" create panic with the help of news, forcing small holders of bitcoins to sell themselves to buy cheap, others say that at the end of 2018 bitcoin will soar like a rocket. Many people write and speak on this topic. How do you think how long the bear market will last? Share your opinions.
It will last till now! BTC is pumping already and market becomes greenish nowadays. A lot of speculation said the bull run will start in Q4 but it seems like the prediction becomes early. I hope that this hike will go on till December.

Marcsymon

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:35:45 PM

Sure no one can say specifly, when it will be over, but we are sure to experienc a bullish period as the year ends in 2018,The blochchain developers and Bitcoin developers are sure with the right answer when we the bearish period will be over, But we need not to panic it is sure going to end and we have opportunity to take profit.

I think you have a good perception that great bitcoin and blockchain developers or in short the big whales has the strong ability to dictates cryptocurrencies market both bullish and bearish trends. So let us make deep analysis to anticipate big whales strategy to be able for us to earn more profits when we fortunate to get their ways and ideas on investment.
margert

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:58:25 PM

You can see that there are signs that the bear market is about to end, you can see that bitcoin prices are fluctuating a lot and are constantly recovering strongly, but altcoin prices are dropping sharply. I believe that if bitcoin passes $ 1000 and goes sideways then this will be the opportunity for the bull market to begin.
Kris34

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:07:42 PM

Whenever he finishes exactly, they will not be able to manipulate the crypto currency for so long.
dublados

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:11:05 PM

This market will go like this for some time. there might be slight ascents. in any case, this won't be an indication of a genuine upturn. will rise essentially in August and in the next months. I ceased every one of my business orders. I have entered certain point buy orders. I won't offer Bitcoin regardless of whether it comes to 8k - 10k level. since I figure the genuine upsurge will be in September.
easydrawrex

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:18:17 PM

I strongly believe that this second half of the year is very exciting for all of those Bitcoin investors who did HODL and waited for this particular moment where there is this big opportunity of having profit. I believe the bullish market is starting to heat up right now and then Bitcoin will soar and fly to the moon, as projected by many cryptocurrency experts. Trust the process in Bitcoin.
Coinworld98

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:56:47 PM

It seems the bear market is finally ending. The market is recovering. The prices are going up again. People have actually stopped selling out of fear. The market confidence is back.
lanalang

Activity: 227

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:23:10 PM

From now we can say that it will go to the end of July 2018 and many guys were predicting that so maybe those predictions are making sense from time to time to look on them and try to consider which are trustworthy.
Saldom12

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:40:30 PM

It's hard to guess this, because I think it's not clear how long the bear market will last. There are too many ICOs on the market now, and they occupy quite a lot of capital. I think December can be a great month, but again who knows it will happen or not?
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:13:37 PM

We will never know exactly when the bearish trend will stop even if you use an indicator, unless you are a whale and joined the whale club and planning for a big purchase, and before you do don’t forget to contact me lol. All we do in in forex trading is waiting, waiting for the market to move against the direction then we can make a decision.
Everyone would like to be part of the whales club but unfortunately you need one thing, you need to be a whale and that is impossible for most people so we will never get access to privileged and insider information about what they are planing, it must be very stimulating to decide what it is going to happen in the market and then see the results of your actions while everyone else tries to figure out what t is happening, this is what it is happening right now I do not have an idea why the price is going up but I am glad it is happening.
FruitPunchSamurai

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:21:38 PM

In my past few years of experience with dealing with crypto, i feel like a see a very similar trend periodically, with slight differences in the intensity of net change.
Even if the patterns change, timings seem to be consistent, of course backed by several logical propositions.
So when will the bearish market end? My guess would be, november? december?
parlament9

Activity: 154

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:25:24 PM

Now there is a huge number of positive news, but here introduction of various measures for regulation can spoil to us the habitual market of the wild West when for couple of days it was possible to make x2-5. And in general I think what will be enough to fall, it is time to grow or be in the horizontal movement

snaper14

Activity: 243

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:48:10 PM

Some say that the bear season ended and the price has gone up to have a new support (a strong support) in 8k but also the others state that after a small bull season the price will be bearish again, so it is very hard to predict I think it will never end but just change seasons .

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
nabinkhadka

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:50:51 PM

Now it look like bear market has ended in my opinion. This is the cycle that it's repeating again and again but for each time it's different. We have seen triple bottom this year according to experts and now bitcoin aka king is making some move.
AleSergio

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:16:50 PM

We cannot say exactly how long it will last and will we see a huge bullish movement at the end of the year, the only thing we can do is just wait and belive that this time will come. I dont think that bearish movement will last for long the BTC was stable for a long time at the rice was jumping and dropping from 6-8k so thats a good sign, good news will come in the future for sure.

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ 
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.

Deubila

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:22:57 PM

We will never know exactly when the bearish trend will stop even if you use an indicator, unless you are a whale and joined the whale club and planning for a big purchase, and before you do don’t forget to contact me lol. All we do in in forex trading is waiting, waiting for the market to move against the direction then we can make a decision.
Exactly. I think so.
Unless you are a whale and join whale club and plan big purchases then you will know the route of the market.
You are not a big investor.
We should consider carefully before making a decision.
kasturi

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:33:11 PM

Exactly. I think so.
Unless you are a whale and join whale club and plan big purchases then you will know the route of the market.
You are not a big investor.
We should consider carefully before making a decision.

yes I agree with your opinion because indeed we as small investors or just a bounty hunter will not be able to know with certainty when a market situation like this will end properly. we can only guess by looking at the graph of its movements from previous years, the most important thing is not to avoid looking for new information about the development of the crypto market in the future.
htconem7

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:59:42 PM

In the past few days, the market has shown signs of recovery, and you can see that bitcoin prices have been rising steadily and there are no signs of a decline. Bitcoin prices are currently adjusted at $ 8200 and if the bitcoin price could continue to increase sharply and move sideways for the recovery altcoin then the bear market will end.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: