Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:45:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How long will the bear market last?  (Read 1857 times)
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:42:14 AM

No body can surely know when the market trend will reverse but one thing is for sure, sooner or later the market will recover and the price will rise.
For the prediction of Bitcoin price will soar high I also believe that. We may see it  going  back to the former all time high. 
chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:11:13 AM

We don`t know the exact time about that , like other said there are a time to recover again maybe not today or tomorrow. Nothing impossible in this kind of market so wait until you catch a big fish .

doraegun

Activity: 251
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:29:54 AM

Hello community. The market is in a bearish trend for several months. One says that "sharks" create panic with the help of news, forcing small holders of bitcoins to sell themselves to buy cheap, others say that at the end of 2018 bitcoin will soar like a rocket. Many people write and speak on this topic. How do you think how long the bear market will last? Share your opinions.

I know that because everyday many users are express their opinion regarding the price of bitcoin unfortunately the price value  of bitcoin is still remain steady of price in $6,000 above. I know also that there was an expert analysis that bitcoin before the end of this  year is hit of $30,000USD I think its not, But may be half of their target possible.

https://VividToken.com   |   PUBLIC SALE  > Jun 8th - Jul 6th
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:00:10 AM

We are in a bear market, that is true. But if you look in the past trends you will see that exactly last year the prices of crypto currencies are still better today. The spike we saw at the beginning of the year is really a fluke if you ask me. I mean it was a record breaking fluke but a flike nonetheless. The bear market is coming to an end maybe mid 3rd quarter or early 4th quarter.

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:12:44 AM

According to the last two cycles we saw where BTC tanked 80% of it's value, we saw each bear cycle last around 4 years, so I am not sure this time because the technology is accelerating if it will take that long to start seeing signs of recovery. I hope it takes a maximum of two years this time as I don't think I can last much longer like this in a ruddy bear market. Already these last seven months have wiped off 98% of my portfolio earnings I made in the rpevious year which has killed me almost and I am on life support.  Cry

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Kurokyy

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:20:53 AM

Hello community. The market is in a bearish trend for several months. One says that "sharks" create panic with the help of news, forcing small holders of bitcoins to sell themselves to buy cheap, others say that at the end of 2018 bitcoin will soar like a rocket. Many people write and speak on this topic. How do you think how long the bear market will last? Share your opinions.

In my own opinion, there is a huge chance for bitcoins to grow even more this year because the price is already above $3k dollars and bitcoins last year managed to grow up even more even though china banned ico's in their area.

andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:40:04 AM

In my own opinion, there is a huge chance for bitcoins to grow even more this year because the price is already above $3k dollars and bitcoins last year managed to grow up even more even though china banned ico's in their area.
i think as long as government supports and investors believe in bitcoin, then it does not wait long, bitcoin will grow. but now many are preaching that government declares war on cryptocurrency

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Pendularin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:54:55 AM

No one can predict how long the the market will last . Even myself cant tell when it will be long because the market is unpredictable and inconsistent.
kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 08:05:04 AM

In my research, i think market will become normal again on early of July. Because on july, Some Country of G20 will trying to discuss about regulation for cryptocurrency Wink Hoping it will give the best decission for cryptocurrency Smiley read here

Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:17:54 AM

Bearish time and bullish time there no one will know about that. Actually I do not understand why this bearish time is too long to pass. Though recently a lot of good information on cryptocurrency such as facebook decisions to revoke banned cryptocurrency advertising but until now the price of cryptocurrency is still red.
xiwanfd

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:31:54 AM

Encryption market is unpredictable, but I believe that this wave of a bear market will end soon, probably at the end of the World Cup, there will be more consortium will put the money into the encryption of currency.
ivandu

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:40:19 AM

Bearish time and bullish time there no one will know about that. Actually I do not understand why this bearish time is too long to pass. Though recently a lot of good information on cryptocurrency such as facebook decisions to revoke banned cryptocurrency advertising but until now the price of cryptocurrency is still red.
i think market psychology still unwell now.much investor still worry about bitcoin dumped by hacker.several weeks ago we heard that much exchanger hacked and millions steal.
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:43:37 AM

No body can surely know when the market trend will reverse but one thing is for sure, sooner or later the market will recover and the price will rise.
For the prediction of Bitcoin price will soar high I also believe that. We may see it  going  back to the former all time high. 

This is totally right!! For sure a lot of traders or investors are in panic now because of the rampant decrease of the value of almost all the cryptocurrencies including bitcoin. They do not know the real value of what they have invested. They will surely regret once the price will roll up.

btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:09:17 AM

ill hate to say this but i believe this will run for two years,since the huge amount has been under correction until now.we will experience this $6-10k until 2020 but after that year when the bear has gone.then bull will take cover and will never go again.so lets just hold on tight and keep the faith

ilnick

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:58:04 AM

ill hate to say this but i believe this will run for two years,since the huge amount has been under correction until now.we will experience this $6-10k until 2020 but after that year when the bear has gone.then bull will take cover and will never go again.so lets just hold on tight and keep the faith

I wonder why you decided that the price of bitcoin (6000-10000) will stay for another 2 years? Many people really want and expect market growth in the fall of 2018 or after the end of the World Cup.
saLve88

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:17:17 AM

I think there are some national issues in many countries on cryptocurrencies and fraud related to it so most of the people are afraid to lose the funds and the prices are rising as money is going from crypto to fiat most of the time. But as soon as ost government makes the crypto trade legal in the country the prices will rise. Most countries are understating the importance of crypto and blockchain and want to use it for their benefits.
cabron

Activity: 2856
Merit: 603

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 10:30:34 AM

I think there are some national issues in many countries on cryptocurrencies and fraud related to it so most of the people are afraid to lose the funds and the prices are rising as money is going from crypto to fiat most of the time. But as soon as ost government makes the crypto trade legal in the country the prices will rise. Most countries are understating the importance of crypto and blockchain and want to use it for their benefits.

I don't think they are understanding the importance of crypto but they are much interested to using the blockchain technology. Governments only want to tax the crypto that's what they are after if I have to say my view. Taxing the crypto assets may take countless of discussions before they can come up with something. Some countries made it very simple which is why they are now moving forward just like Germany.

warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:35:23 AM

I there a evidence that the price keeps falling with the upcoming years? I think there is a wall at $6000 i think if im not mistaken if it would be break then it is really a bull run of the price of bitcoin. From now with the price i dont know what to do with the price , i just temporarily uninstall my folio (monitoring app for cryto) so that i couldnt monitor its price  because it is too low right now
Limar0

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:44:23 AM

It is still unpredictable and no one can tell how long this bear market last.Still no signs of price increase in fact it has been down for almost two months now.But that's how trading business is so we'll just stay calm and patiently wait that this bearish market will be over and bullmarket will comes in.
a2offrb

Activity: 453
Merit: 101

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:53:29 AM

Optimism with strong analytical mind cum discipline against not allowing the big Sharks/Whales maneuverability breeding Panic or fear in us, which forces some of us selling out our Bitcoin unnecessarily because of FOMO to the hands of these Big Boys, since they are not to me the sole Bitcoin values controller or determinants factor in this field should be strongly applied, to fas-track the movement of this bearish trend to the expected bullish scenes. However, past records had shown that there can never be permanency in the value of this Bitcoin that undulates with its strong volatility on ground. So, I perceived with optimism that towards the end of the year, the values shall immensely and definitely soar.

]–]  Announce  ]–[    RAYS NETWORK    ]–[  Whitepaper  [–[
A Blockchain Based On Customized DPOS And Bulletproof Protocol
[–[   RISE WITH RAYS   [–[  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  ]–]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: