Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:09:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How long will the bear market last?  (Read 1857 times)
Divere1996

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:03:13 AM

We can not say what is going to be the best time. it's so difficult to recognize wherein will be the time, and we cannot are expecting for the proper time. It is not like forex that we can have some reasons to transform. In bitcoin, we can't examine the datas and other motives for you can covert.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:36:17 AM

Hello community. The market is in a bearish trend for several months. One says that "sharks" create panic with the help of news, forcing small holders of bitcoins to sell themselves to buy cheap, others say that at the end of 2018 bitcoin will soar like a rocket. Many people write and speak on this topic. How do you think how long the bear market will last? Share your opinions.

The bearish trend of market will end possible this mid of July 2018. If you remember last year the value of market bearish ends late of July 2017 and the price start recover at August. Possible this year 2018 the price start recover this coming August or hopefully this mid of July.

Crypto market on trading,HODL, and investment is still experiencing some resistant to the market, yes, we are still in the Bearish period, it is a bit long period yet i am positive that i will end soon, the fundamentals, market structure, trend are still fluid....one should always remember Market is Volatile, anything can happen at any given time.
Patience is all we need and we don't need to pressure ourselves that we need to see the bullish market as soon as possible because that will just pressure ourselves more and that can tend to selling for a low price because we are itching for the profit. It is best to be patient and just do a little bit or trading or do other stuff so you will get yourself busy and not minding the price and the trend.

We can never say until when this is going to happen. or some, there is no hope at all. But for people like me who'd been in this business for quite some time, I believe we still have the guts to claim that the market is rolling up again. However, we have to be patient. We need to make sure that we have the virtue of patience. Or else, we are to lose.

Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:18:35 AM

With the constant rise and fall of the cryptomarket, i believe that we're still experiencing the bearish market. Crypto experts believed that there is still a bullish market this year and that will happen during the last 3 months of this year.

wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:43:16 AM

No body can surely know when the market trend will reverse but one thing is for sure, sooner or later the market will recover and the price will rise.
No way at all. Every trend in the market can last for as long as it wants to or as long as the supply or demand pressure is still intact and in this case we all know how much the supply has been huge for the past couple of months which is still not subsiding at least not just yet. We will have to keep watching to see how things will end but I am sure when it is all over, we will get to see a consolidation phase before we can see any change of trend at least.

For the prediction of Bitcoin price will soar high I also believe that. We may see it  going  back to the former all time high. 
If the bear market comes to end then not just former ATH, we will have new ATH which may be around $50k levels. I guess bear market is losing its power right now hence we may see new ATH by this year end.
Neraj Evad

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:16:33 AM

There is no exact predictions on when the bear market will last , it is just a matter of observation for the whole forum ,and to the bitcoin holders to what time the bear market will run off and change to green market.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:41:53 AM

Funny to say, but it will last for a one week from that moment. After that, when July starts, we felt more lighter about all this situation. The time from April beginning and June end was realy tough.

Right about the tough and red market from April till June. The advent of July has been good so far. No price depreciation has been observed and I think we will have rise instead.

Having said that, it is desirable to invest in potential crypto available in the market at low cost and hold them till we have another green market. Holding actually helps rise your profit margin and till December, market would have recovered and would be in full swing.
Lankabc

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:30:28 PM

Very good question but oh so difficult to answer. I think that December could be a great month, but again who knows?

Yeah some people say it will be dec. and some people say it wont happen in this year. but next year. who knows again? Smiley
phucngungoc

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:09:24 PM

Hello community. The market is in a bearish trend for several months. One says that "sharks" create panic with the help of news, forcing small holders of bitcoins to sell themselves to buy cheap, others say that at the end of 2018 bitcoin will soar like a rocket. Many people write and speak on this topic. How do you think how long the bear market will last? Share your opinions.
I think the bear market will be able to continue until the end of 2018, you can see that since the bitcoin price reached $ 19800 level has been continuously dropped, the market is in the downtrend phase and bitcoin price is at $ 6600 mark. I believe bitcoin prices will probably fall to $ 2000 at the end of 2018.
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:23:54 PM

It seems that the trend is gradually changing to bullish mainly because of the news related to bitcoin exchange-traded fund (ETF) which could be given a license in mid-August.
Look at the charts - all cryptocurrencies from top 50 are green, and so are BTC and ETH.
So I hope that this prolonged fall that we've been observing over the past 2 months is over.
Rakesh_alejandro

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:14:59 PM

I think We all know that bear market will bring cheaper coins because the majority will still wait for further price declines. Considered this trend as an opportunity to meet our respective savings.
Remember that there is always an end to every trend, either for bullish or bearish, so better be prepared.
Because There is no way we can know when the actual time or closed that the bearish market will survive. This is how unpredictable markets make it riskier. Instead of thinking when the bearish market will end, let's find a way to take advantage of this situation for our benefit. do not panic
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:29:33 PM

It seems that the trend is gradually changing to bullish mainly because of the news related to bitcoin exchange-traded fund (ETF) which could be given a license in mid-August.
Look at the charts - all cryptocurrencies from top 50 are green, and so are BTC and ETH.
So I hope that this prolonged fall that we've been observing over the past 2 months is over.

Hopefully that gradual changes will continue to rise further, and the bullish market will take over. The bear market was now starting to suppress and letting the bull gain its strength upon pulling the coins price upward. With this I would prefer to make my coins safer in order to benefit when sudden price increase will happen in the marketplace. Currently most of the coins were having good signals, but still being vigilant towards price monitoring is a good ways to be updated for possible spikes.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:26:49 AM

No one can predict the market precisely. I remember when a lot of people said that bitcoin would be skyrocketed after the bullish trend in late april but ended up falling to $6k.

Still, I cannot say that not we have the bear market. the situation with the cryptocurrency is simply not stable. meanwhile, I believe everything will change in December.
Evetemot

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:16:21 AM

I see that it may not last a long time but I can be wrong. Many people during the bear market started was afraid how much bitcoin will go down and they were leaving like a flock of fish and in the end we are here because of that, now that they are gone the people that stay here started to ask when it will go up not how far it will go down. That change of the question actually tells a lot about the market, if people are asking how far down it will go down that means they are afraid of losing money, if people are asking when it will go back up that means people are excited about the future profits.
rightway00372018

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:51:55 AM

It's really hard to predict when to last the bear market because until now cryptocurrency market is still very weak and almost all crypto are  affected of the huge fluctuation and still no signs if it can recover very soon.
Tuyul_Dollar

Activity: 185

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:47:04 AM

We can not predict the actual closing time market. This is how unpredictable markets make it riskier. Instead of thinking when the bearish market will end, let's find a way to take advantage of this situation for our benefit. We all know that bear markets will bring cheaper coins because the majority will still wait for further price declines. Considered this trend as an opportunity to meet our respective savings. Remember that there is always an end to every trend, either for bullish or bearish, so better be prepared.
Kira_lapa

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:07:56 PM

The market has already begun to grow. Buy coins and see how your capital increases.
handsofgod

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:49:21 AM

We need to find a way to take this situation into our advantage. When bearish market knocks the door we see cheap coins on market so we can use it.

Also there is always an end for every trend. So this is not a big problem. RIght now I'm focused on ICO field, waiting for upcoming ICOs, f.e Kelvin
Blockchain, have you heard about this one? Super excited about it!
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:26:13 AM

no matter what happens in the market, all changed significantly after the issue sounds all the panic sell makes all the prices fall at the moment. we are just waiting for the answer at the end of the year.

That is true, that would depends on you how are you going to go for the process because in the market only change is constant it means their is no exact time and day when to change as long as you know how to handle the situations well. You should always consider the result after all.
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:59:29 AM

dont worry because the final bottom hitted by bitcoin so buy more until the value is too low and sell it when it pump a little just do  short trading and i think you will get a huge profit.
BitcoinMyBlood

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:16:33 AM

Maybe we’ve got extra months before this year ends. The price is not showing any sign of leaving the $6000 range, always going up and down and when it gets to the rate of $6500 or so, it will drop back.

Just like yesterday it was at the rate of $6300 but I woke up this morning and it has already gotten down to the rate of $6200. It has been doing the same through this last month and this month. Don’t know how it’s going to be, but I’m thinking before December there will be a change.
It is not possible to say how long it will take because the future is hidden and nobody can say anything about the future. Time will show use how much time it will take, but I am very optimistic about the future. This bearish situation of the market will come to an end in the near future and good days will start. Don’t be panic about the current situation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: