Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:23:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH, Dash and Ripple which to invest in?  (Read 31933 times)
Skoroded

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:00:00 PM

Of your proposed options, I think Etherium is worthy of attention . The rest I don't think is good for investment
Zack Lee

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:11:48 PM

ETH, Dash and Ripple which to invest in,
Which has more potential and make a good profit?
I am more into Ethereum because I know Ethereum to be the best altcoin after BTC so from now on I prefer Ethereum because it has good growth and can be profitable in the future and why I do not choose Dash coins, Ripple because of my coins this is less good to invest
I prefer Ethereum because I know now that there are many people who prefer Ethereum because ETH coins have good growth and thus I do not choose Dash and Ripple because I intend to focus on one coin because Ethereum can survive for a long time and can profitable quickly
ompoetra

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:14:36 PM

Ethereum's Influence on E-commerce We already know how Amazon, Itunes, Playstore etc. enjoy a sizable profit by providing a marketplace that is centralized. If we follow their terms and conditions and if pay fees, then we can participate in their marketplacenya. But now we have seen the emergence of a decentralized marketplace, where every seller is not charged at all. For example: UjoMusic running on the Ethereum Platform is a decentralized marketplace for just about anybody can sell their song directly to the buyer easily without going through terms and conditions that are restrained by a third party. For that ... in the next few years we will be able to see the enormous influence that will occur in the e-commerce industry.
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:16:16 PM

Of your proposed options, I think Etherium is worthy of attention . The rest I don't think is good for investment
True ethereum certainly no doubt moreover ethereum become the most favorite altcoin people,
and I think if we invest in ethereum maybe we will profit big later

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Altf4

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:21:52 PM

Any of this altcoins  are good to invest , if you think you like this altcoins ,then continue to invest ,if what coin do you prefer to join and invest, but for me I am preferring to invest to ethereum altcoin ,for it has multi uses as a cryptos ,

Cotton Candy

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:25:01 PM

Leading the rundown is RIPPLE, The coin is far excessively brought together and inclined, making it impossible to the control of its saving money partners that its relatively difficult to make sensible come back from it, a crypto is similarly in the same class as its autonomy, and Ripple isn't free,ETH is a decent quality coin that will change he crypto field sooner rather than later with its stunning innovation
crazy_elky

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:25:55 PM

only eth, they are developing blockchain2.0. i really believe eth is the future
yourialfa

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:34:26 PM

I think it is ethereum and ripple. The potential of both altcoins really convinced me. Ethereum and ripple have great potential for long-term increases. The popularity of ethereum and ripple is also very good. So if you want to invest, then try with both altcoins. Ethereum and ripple will give you a good profit for the future. So trust me on ethereum and ripple.
Morgann

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:40:56 PM

I highly prefer ethereum more than other altcoins because it has a good potential in the market that already reached $1k dollars in the market so invest right now in order to earn more profit in the future.
Vyewad

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:06:14 PM

I would recommend you to put resources into Ethereum. As of now Ethereum is a standout amongst the most potential coins in the market. You can likewise put resources into Ripple as it is presently being perceived by numerous neighborhood banks.
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092

Hodlers Network

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:08:18 PM

i bet for ethereum,, this coins have a lot of potential if compared with dash and ripple
and i believe the price will rising in this year, even can make new high in price

maman567

Activity: 648

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:08:58 PM

Choose best of altcoin have take chance earn much profit, I think all option of ETH, Dash and Ripple eth is have big chance to take much profit. I have check ripple price still down and not have growing price after several weeks, good for making investment on ethereum to take much profit.
ifadii

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:10:31 PM

I suggest you invest in ETH, this currency has seen more than impressive growth
crazy1204

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:29:28 PM

I would choose dash or ethereum if I would prefer.dash and ethereum are very cheap.especially dash will come back.to be used more for dash privacy feature

-VOL-

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:53:58 PM

From those 3 for me it will be easy to pick, Ethereum is the most strong and promising coin and i think it has very very big potencial. At he moment the price Eth is 460 USD when it will became 400 you need to hurry and buy it!
Nagibator007

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:55:32 PM

Invest in everything, in each for a little bit, just take and divide part of the tokens, into small amounts,and in o\any case, even if one sags the other will give a good profit,and in total you'll be in the black
drrekkty

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:00:43 PM

I think everyone noticed that the ethereum has already established itself as currency #2 and is growing steadily along with bitcoin. Large funds enter this market and are primarily purchased by these two coins. Demand for the ethereum will always be. great prospects, good news, developing team
Hughesy26

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:04:42 PM

Why limit to just these 3?

All are large cap coins...but I don't really see anything else in common to be honest

Dash has masternodes but the return is low and the cost to get one is super expensive...so I would consider other MN options personally
XRP isn't really a crypto in that it is centralized and tokens can be frozen by Ripple so I'm not a big fan tbh
Eth is good but at number 2 it doesn't have much room to grow. It's a staple of any portfolio though so makes sense to pick up a bit at least.

Good luck!

❤ MEDICcoin ❤ Discordapp.com/invite/nRAzp4d ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤
IFK

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:09:36 PM

I would invest in all these coins. They look very attractive, and I think that as soon as the crypto currency market goes up, these coins will actively begin to grow.
Tetep Mesem

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:52:29 AM

Why limit to just these 3?

All are large cap coins...but I don't really see anything else in common to be honest

Dash has masternodes but the return is low and the cost to get one is super expensive...so I would consider other MN options personally
XRP isn't really a crypto in that it is centralized and tokens can be frozen by Ripple so I'm not a big fan tbh
Eth is good but at number 2 it doesn't have much room to grow. It's a staple of any portfolio though so makes sense to pick up a bit at least.

Good luck!
for the investment I highly recommend RIpple. can be said for Ripple has a fairly stable development. so that with this stability can minimize the risk received when investing. because the current level of investment risk is quite high. so very good with the presence of Ripple development for investors.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16 (http://sandblock.io)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: