Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 01:07:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO][HILL] HELIXHILLS - DECENTRALISED SERVICE MARKET  (Read 1664 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:46:31 PM

This is quite interesting with your PREICO, the bonus is 500% which will be a big big bonus to have. Might be one reason this project will slowly gain people that will support it.
It is only for PreICO, after that i think they will have strategy to balance, if not, we really have scare about dumping situation.
But that's a big bonus even it's still on PreICO. Maybe that's their strategy for now as they need to attract people here in the days to come.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:54:18 PM

I believe that this new project is very interesting and promising. There is an opportunity to invest your money in this project, and there is an opportunity to earn good tokens in the bounty. I like this new concept with the amazing HELIXHILLS project. I recommend that my friends invest here.
Well, you know that there are so many opportunity to invest in any project, but be sure you learn the project first before investing.
Most of the people in this forum were easily intended and convinced in any ICO, I hope they will surely not get scammed, but for about this project, I think this project is legit.

The people joining in this forum finds interesting in different ICO, yes we cannot control if their will be happen to scam but for sure it is lesser because they keep gathering informations for the sake of the future usage of everybody.
Reviewing first the background and history of the people working on this project will be an essential move for those who plans to invest here to avoid being scammed and hopefully this project is really a legit one.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:58:57 PM

I believe that this new project is very interesting and promising. There is an opportunity to invest your money in this project, and there is an opportunity to earn good tokens in the bounty. I like this new concept with the amazing HELIXHILLS project. I recommend that my friends invest here.
Well, you know that there are so many opportunity to invest in any project, but be sure you learn the project first before investing.
Most of the people in this forum were easily intended and convinced in any ICO, I hope they will surely not get scammed, but for about this project, I think this project is legit.

The people joining in this forum finds interesting in different ICO, yes we cannot control if their will be happen to scam but for sure it is lesser because they keep gathering informations for the sake of the future usage of everybody.
Reviewing first the background and history of the people working on this project will be an essential move for those who plans to invest here to avoid being scammed and hopefully this project is really a legit one.
Of course. People should consider what is the disadvantages and advantages for join Helixhills instead of have a doubt about them.

Hec2005

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:04:34 AM

This is quite interesting with your PREICO, the bonus is 500% which will be a big big bonus to have. Might be one reason this project will slowly gain people that will support it.
The bonus scheme for this project will definitely attract investors. Imagine a 500% bonus ones you purchased this date, it is the biggest bonus that i have seen so far. This will create a stir in the crypto world and i do hope that it would be on the positive side.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:36:35 AM

If you are an investor what can you still ask for a 500% preico bonus sale? Im sure that this is a big chance they are giving to ico enthusiasts.
Dubska

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:51:29 AM

I think the 2000 ethereum softcap is very achievable just by reading the info from the whitepaper. May we know how much is the minimum investment amount?
yudi09

Activity: 1190
Merit: 758

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:13:58 AM

If you are an investor what can you still ask for a 500% preico bonus sale? Im sure that this is a big chance they are giving to ico enthusiasts.

I think a 500% bonus will not make investors interested in this project, such a big bonus will enable the project to be unstable in exchange. I see most projects that have the smallest bonus is more desirable by investors let alone have a team that can assure that the project will be stable after ico is finished. thank you

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:17:04 AM

Of course. People should consider what is the disadvantages and advantages for join Helixhills instead of have a doubt about them.

Yes, that is why it is better to know everything because investing in crypto world is risky we all know that not all project succeed in here. As what I observed in helixhills project is it has potential to be on top because of the people who work with it and the number of supporters believing and investing this project. I will really love to keep track on its progress and until it totally succeed.
Murile

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:04:50 AM

Excellent project. I will go deep to whitepaper.
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 09:03:33 AM

These Pre ICO is having the biggest bonus I have ever seen in an ICO sale, How many days or weeks will the promotion be active? I visited the site they already reach 205k USD! Great job!
People will always see a good project with a blink of an eye and this would be the case this project. They already generated a quarter of a million at this early so we can say that many are supporting this project and this community of supporters will continue to grow.

The cause of these I think is the big bonus that you will receive 500% from your initial investment so it is gaining more and more popularity to the people.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:21:08 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2018, 10:03:41 AM by vickycoin05

Right, I think the people that participate this project is wise and smart enough in choosing a project. They have done encounter and experience scam project before and I know they already can identify authentic projects to false one. The investors and supporters are now well educated about the projects that launches in the market.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:28:10 AM

These Pre ICO is having the biggest bonus I have ever seen in an ICO sale, How many days or weeks will the promotion be active? I visited the site they already reach 205k USD! Great job!
People will always see a good project with a blink of an eye and this would be the case this project. They already generated a quarter of a million at this early so we can say that many are supporting this project and this community of supporters will continue to grow.

The cause of these I think is the big bonus that you will receive 500% from your initial investment so it is gaining more and more popularity to the people.

I think you notice the very common way why people easily convince in once project but I also  think that they are well informed about the information that the project stated. So I guess the good bonuses and generous rewards are only secondary to their decisions. I think they are well knowledge about the project before they decided to choose the project.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:36:37 AM

Right, I think the people that participate this project is wise and smart enough in choosing a project. They have done encounter and experience scam project before and I know they already can identify authentic projects to false one.

This is a big benefit from investing in the HELIXHILLS project. Careful consideration is needed, but investors will need to make early decisions to avoid losing opportunities.
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:42:07 AM

Yes, the project is fresh and new and there still room for updates and progress. I believe that this project will reach the success because of the cooperation of each team members and all the possible supporters abd investors of this project. Hoping for more updates and creative marketing strategy for the betterment and success of this project.
Rumahkaca

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:42:16 AM

a great project with a very interesting idea. the created thread also has a very clear and detailed explanation of the project. but it does require different innovations because there are many projects about decentralization. permission to monitor first to see how the development.
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:42:54 AM

I agree. It is really needed to do before engaging in any projects here in crypto world. We need to have a better understanding about the concepts and goals of the platform so that there will be no regrets in the end. And also, it can give better ideas in our decision making if we invest or not.

Yes that is true , it needs to defind every details and explain very well so that investors have thorough understanding about the project , but anyway they can always raise their question in this forum and in the telegram in case of doubt , because I know the team are very much willing to reply any question .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:53:18 AM

Agree,  its not right to doubt the project just because its new and beginner. Why some are always think the negative side without considering the good effect and concepts of the project.  I know that doubts and some other feedbacks are normal specialy for newbies but I hope we all consider thema and give them a chance to show what they got before we jumped into conclusion and pre judgment.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:06:46 AM

Every investment at crypto world has risky. And no one can sure project will become successful or will be shit project. We only keep observing what the team will do.
Yes, especially if the good project fail and will turn into scam, to lessen the risk of losing or probably prevent is to gather info about the project before putting your money in.

Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:12:24 AM

Every investment at crypto world has risky. And no one can sure project will become successful or will be shit project. We only keep observing what the team will do.
Yes, especially if the good project fail and will turn into scam, to lessen the risk of losing or probably prevent is to gather info about the project before putting your money in.
That's why they have to be a great project that trusted by anyone else to relieve the truth so the investors is also trusting the project more.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:11:00 AM

This project has a good platform that holds and keep it on proving to us. Well, there are people that doubts this project since it is just starting here in the crypto currency community, but better if the people will read and observe first this project before any judgments. I believe that every project has its own uniqueness and so this one. The Helixhills and be one of those top projects holding the title to be a decentralized service market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: