Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:55:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the market is falling and why not be afraid  (Read 29741 times)
diger

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:12:55 PM

There are many answers to the question why the market is falling.I will not go into everything, I will only say my opinion . Personally,I think it was just a terrible overbought, many investors have made a super profit and withdraw funds .Further, of course the media, very vaguely write about bitcoin and crypto . But I'm sure the whales are doing everything when they decide it's time for them to get rich so the market will go to the top.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:43:38 PM

This is not like the forex or the stock market. It falls and it recovers back. For the same it needs certain time period, people who expect growth to take place throughout fears. One who has known better make use of the price fall as an opportunity to buy at a lower price which gives promised profit when the price gets recovered. In this regard one should not fear of market fall with cryptocurrency.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:32:47 PM

This is not like the forex or the stock market. It falls and it recovers back. For the same it needs certain time period, people who expect growth to take place throughout fears. One who has known better make use of the price fall as an opportunity to buy at a lower price which gives promised profit when the price gets recovered. In this regard one should not fear of market fall with cryptocurrency.

Some people not under standing Bitcoin price information. So people know bitcoin price is not stable and it any time to up and down. If bitcoin price is go down. That time to bitcoin will be change the some process. So don't loss is that time.  So most of the people hold the bitcoin long time.
Most of the people the believe the bitcoin. If not believe. First you know the bitcoin process and price information. Then easy to handle the bitcoin. 
STCrypto

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:51:07 PM

Exactly! Time will tell
Rocktop044

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:12:09 PM

Varying market trends is an intrinsic part of cryptocurrency. Nothing stays up forever, or down.
One needs to find a way to adapt to the changes in market flow. I believe crypto is here to stay, so fill your bags during the low market and wait for the boom.
berfanaf

Activity: 116
Merit: 2

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:05:33 AM

At present, the market is experiencing a global correction. Someone attributed to this the manipulation of large players, some think that the cartel wants to bring down the market, but that's what I think about this:
1)Earlier when the first crypto currency (bitcoin) was born, there were few about it, that was heard, there were only enthusiasts who were interested in the mine. Here they are the first holders who sold them for 1-10 $
2)Then the game involved people associated with innovative technologies, which had large extra money, that would buy them bitcoin at cheap prices from the first miners. Thus raising the price to $ 100
3)But since after such a surge in prices, the first holders sold all their bitcoins, bringing down the rate. I do not think that in the past years 2010-2014 these were corrections. Most of all it was the draining of the first players who were happy that they sold so dearly. And they thought that the bubble burst
4)But large holders, all bought out and dropped superfluous players. After that, a good news background started, carrying a missile called bitcoin far into space.
5)People have heard from all sides what bitcoin is and that it grows very fast. Without understanding the market, despite the graphics, people bought bitcoins, selling apartments and getting into loans. By that, they carried the missile far into space. But the day came when the big The holder decided not to wait any longer for the end of the galaxy, but decided to sell his bitcoins ...
6)And people bought everything and bought ... And when the buyers were over, the sale of those who bought not long ago began. Then the sale of those who bought at the top was started. Forming with this a snowball, flying down. And now those who did not dare to go to market, not having had time to click on the buy button for $ 20,000 sitting and rejoicing that they did not come here. Sometimes glancing at the low rate
7)But we know that such a low price is an occasion to buy crypto currency. I'm sure that there will not be such prices any more. When players who sold bitcoin for $ 100-200-300 pumping a rocket with fuel began to enter the game. TV to say that the bubble does not burst, but grows. And the race of those who will buy for expensive ($ 30,000-$ 50,000) from those who buy now will begin. The choice is yours when you buy ...
One of the major reason that i see why we experience set backs this year on the growth of price for bitcoin is no. 1.  black propaganda against it. No. 2.  is banning or control of the media or social against it that it's market has been restricted to grow further. and lastly is because of people who does not understand fully the nature of cryptocurrency and backs out in the first sign of price decrease.
There are so many reasons which are then resulting in the downfall of the market value of the crypto coins and that panic selling is one of the most important reason because of which we are experiencing such kind of thing. However, getting panic will hardly being anything profitable for us and that we need not to get panic in order to avoid any such thing which can then result in loss of our money.

▰▰   IMPRESSIO.io   ▰▰   THE FUTURE OF INVESTING   ▰▰
✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ And More...
inneveca

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:11:26 AM

Basically, the market is falling because it is volatile. It's a place where cryptocurrencies are traded so expect too that it will rise and fall drastically. You should not be afraid too because falling is just a part of its existence because not all the time the market will fall and it will always rise everytime it falls.
We always face ups and down in bitcoin market, It is the nature of bitcoin that some time its price fell down so much in a single day while other time we experienced a lot of increasing in bitcoin price, therefore I do not think that we need to worry about bitcoin price, because it is for sure that in the end bitcoin will give us a good profit.
volleyballslenderF

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:30:53 PM

There are many factors that affects this and it is working towards a stable growth.
athlete

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:40:57 AM

I try to stay calm when the market goes to the bottom, without falling there is no growth. Those who hold their assets will receive high profits
Darklinkz

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:11:16 AM

The market is falling because prominent names in financial sector are dealing a huge damage on bitcoin and altcoins because of their statements that has a powerful effects because they are well-known in the world economics. You don't have to be afraid because some financial institutions are starting to realize the significance of cryptocurrencies.
Fantastic33

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:17:49 AM

Bitcoin market is fall due to changes on its supply and demand. When the supply of bitcoin increases, the price decreases. This occurence is affected by many factors such as panic selling, decease demand on btc, etc. It doesnt have a stable price, thats why it fluctuates from time to time. There are also times that its price fall down to its lowest price, about $5k. But theres nothing to worry because its normal and it is expected that its price will still rise after several months of years, one reason why holders contiuosly HODL their btcs to have a much bigger profit in the future.
yesuidanggan

Activity: 192
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:20:47 AM

When you enter the market for cryptocurrencies, you enter a speculative game!
You have to be the worst plan in this game, so that you can maintain a good attitude and maintain your judgment!
The risk of cryptocurrency is like this, you need to be careful!

imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:33:43 AM

The market is falling it is because of volatility and we should not be afraid of it because volatility is only a normal phenomenon for cryptos to happen on a certain time or date . instead of worrying about it , why can we just use it as an advantage to buy more , so that we can somehow increase our probability to earn more in the future.

I try to stay calm when the market goes to the bottom,

Same here , im also staying calm whenever the market is falling apart because i know that this is just a test for all of us , to eliminate the weak handed ones .
1978lover

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:40:24 AM

There are times when the market will fall, but you gotta stick as it will rise soon.
Beegovere

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:24:46 AM

While increasing we are selling them at a higher price why people won't accept when the price is decreasing. It is always a good chance to buy below the price because definitely there is a huge chance to increase its price in the future. Both way bitcoin is giving a chance to the investor but our planning should be according to the market.

Very true! Patience and reward will come itself.
I think people are just too focused on when prices will go up. because their mindset. prices do not go down in the long run. or maybe they already believe that a price drop is a natural happening and that's their chance to buy. thats why some users still stay relaxed and not be afraid
It is just a matter of time and there is nothing to worry about it. it is normal because ups and down, profit and loss are the parts of business and you will have to bear the loss as you enjoy the profit. The current situation of the market is for the time being and will last soon. Good days will come in the near future and nobody should worry till that time.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:49:41 AM

For what fear or panic when the market falls and rises or falls has become its nature, I think positive when the market goes down and it gives me a chance to buy it when the price is low and predict a good coin for me to buy it.
I buy bitcoin when the price is low and finally now the price has gone up and I got the advantage of bitcoin. all coins will go up and down depending on where we choose and are able to predict or find info about coins that will increase.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Lydiaglo

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:30:34 AM

You're statement is correct I can say because almost all of us, in the beginning are so afraid when the value of bitcoin decreases but by the time passes we already know that we have no such thing to be afraid of when it comes in bitcoin. It is normal when the value goes down because it is the essence and it keeps bitcoin balanced.
There is nothing to worry about the market today. It is for the time being and I am sure that it will last soon. I am very optimistic about the future of bitcoin and I don’t care about the current worst situation. Ups and downs are the parts of business and we are in digital currency business so far. The use has not yet started. It will take some time.
Evetemot

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:31:56 AM

We all know bitcoin is not stable volatile it will increase and many predict said it's just temporary we have to wait till December it will be on moon 50,000$ per BTC is waiting for us to just believe in cryptocurrencies.
Yeah there is lot of volatility in the price but I think it is good for new investors because they can find a chance for buying bitcoin on low price. Patience and courage is necessary for bitcoin investment and when you know these things then why you worry about the falling price? Market is now green and the price is increasing day by day. We saw good increase in this week.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:51:23 PM

We all know about bitcoins growth very well, the pumps and dumps are normally happened in the crypto market. Still last week the market was in downtrend. Because there are so many negative news spread about bitcoin. And big whales are manipulating the market due to these reasons the market doesn't recover. Dont get panic about current situation bitcoin will be back again. Always big dump occurs means then huge pump is on the way.
bagsladderg

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:09:47 PM

It is not the first time that market has fallen. To help it rise, we must invest more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: