Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:36:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the market is falling and why not be afraid  (Read 29741 times)
buonty563

Activity: 189
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:26:15 PM

If we talk business then you should not be afraid of the loss because the loss is part of the business.
Just as if you want to profit, you also have to be prepared to lose. For example, if you do business, you want only profit and no one loses, then everyone becomes a businessman.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
olarrtt

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 04:44:49 PM

The market is falling because of many reason but the reason for why not to be afraid of is this is not the first time the market is falling.So we have to take risk that the price will recover soon for that we need to keep invested on the crypto currencies more.

Very well my friend ,I quite agree with you but this expectation of bitcoin reaching $50000 this year may not happen.last year bubble was a great impact to what is happening now which brought the sanction of crypto generally.just imagine it kept increasing since last year.everyone will be rich.Government won't want to allow that.untill they think they got it under their wraps..I am afraid to even think of that outcome
winterland

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:23:34 PM

It is how Bitcoins functions and there is always a rise and fall to the bitcoins.
You understand the nature of the markets, even if bitcoin is a revolutionary coin and technology at the same time it follows the same principles that all the markets follow, bitcoin cannot grow all the time at some point there is going to be a decrease in the price but as long as bitcoin is used in its a good coin it will recover and its price will go higher.
putrii

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:42:18 AM

maybe the conditions of the exchange place are falling like this because of bad news and because there are so many panic traders that make the price condition very easy to collapse like this, if the price of bitcoin falls it will be very difficult to increase prices again.
Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:31:26 AM

The market is falling because it's part of the business. it goes up and down every year so that many investors, buyers will buy bitcoin or so that they can afford buying bitcoin. bitcoin's value is unstable and we all know that. so there is nothing to be afraid of when we saw that bitcoin's price is going down. it will recover next year dont worry.
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:53:08 AM

maybe the conditions of the exchange place are falling like this because of bad news and because there are so many panic traders that make the price condition very easy to collapse like this, if the price of bitcoin falls it will be very difficult to increase prices again.

Or probably people don't want to invest, simply as that. Its a dramatic fall, just look at Ethereum, they suffered the most because the price is below $200. But then again, if you just check the historical logs, bitcoin doesn't go on parabolic because there's no asset that can sustain a continues growth. We might be falling, but we are still far from becoming obsolete. Everyone should not panic and just stick it out and I'm sure everything will go back on normal with the price climbing to a new all-time-high.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Towntrap41

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:51:17 PM

At present, the market is experiencing a global correction. Someone attributed to this the manipulation of large players, some think that the cartel wants to bring down the market, but that's what I think about this:
1)Earlier when the first crypto currency (bitcoin) was born, there were few about it, that was heard, there were only enthusiasts who were interested in the mine. Here they are the first holders who sold them for 1-10 $
2)Then the game involved people associated with innovative technologies, which had large extra money, that would buy them bitcoin at cheap prices from the first miners. Thus raising the price to $ 100
3)But since after such a surge in prices, the first holders sold all their bitcoins, bringing down the rate. I do not think that in the past years 2010-2014 these were corrections. Most of all it was the draining of the first players who were happy that they sold so dearly. And they thought that the bubble burst
4)But large holders, all bought out and dropped superfluous players. After that, a good news background started, carrying a missile called bitcoin far into space.
5)People have heard from all sides what bitcoin is and that it grows very fast. Without understanding the market, despite the graphics, people bought bitcoins, selling apartments and getting into loans. By that, they carried the missile far into space. But the day came when the big The holder decided not to wait any longer for the end of the galaxy, but decided to sell his bitcoins ...
6)And people bought everything and bought ... And when the buyers were over, the sale of those who bought not long ago began. Then the sale of those who bought at the top was started. Forming with this a snowball, flying down. And now those who did not dare to go to market, not having had time to click on the buy button for $ 20,000 sitting and rejoicing that they did not come here. Sometimes glancing at the low rate
7)But we know that such a low price is an occasion to buy crypto currency. I'm sure that there will not be such prices any more. When players who sold bitcoin for $ 100-200-300 pumping a rocket with fuel began to enter the game. TV to say that the bubble does not burst, but grows. And the race of those who will buy for expensive ($ 30,000-$ 50,000) from those who buy now will begin. The choice is yours when you buy ...

History repeating itself, surely bitcoin will raise. Nice post from someone who understands the game.

MOVIECOIN | THE FINTECH PLATFORM SETTING A NEW STANDARD -
- FOR ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY TRANSACTIONS
Towntrap41

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:53:41 PM

Good post, yes bitcoin will raise again but it's going to take a longer session.http://

MOVIECOIN | THE FINTECH PLATFORM SETTING A NEW STANDARD -
- FOR ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY TRANSACTIONS
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4152

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 08:23:00 PM

Why not to be afraid? You shouldn't be afraid we're just in the very early stages of bitcoin. If you own a bitcoin right now you should be proud and hold unto your btc. The future of bitcoin is bright. This is just a correction it will rebounds back to it's ATH very soon. Remember many newbies were introduced into bitcoin last year so the market is just reacting to that.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:43:56 PM

Why not to be afraid? You shouldn't be afraid we're just in the very early stages of bitcoin. If you own a bitcoin right now you should be proud and hold unto your btc. The future of bitcoin is bright. This is just a correction it will rebounds back to it's ATH very soon. Remember many newbies were introduced into bitcoin last year so the market is just reacting to that.
There’s nothing to worry about the market now, it will not crash totally this is just a price manipulation and also because of the weak hands of newbies. The future are still in good with bitcoin and other great altcoins, invest while you can now there’s no turning back for this one and we have to move forward.
reil2014

Activity: 966

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:08:05 AM

In my 3 years as a trader i seen alot of fall on bitcoin price, but its always recover its price, surpass it. And i think this year is the most crucial part of bitcoin as it drop more than 70%. For me, its just some of the down side of btc, it will recover more and even head up.
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:20:58 AM

There’s nothing to worry about the market now, it will not crash totally this is just a price manipulation and also because of the weak hands of newbies. The future are still in good with bitcoin and other great altcoins, invest while you can now there’s no turning back for this one and we have to move forward.
Price manipulation has been there even for the past years and we don't know who're behind it.

The market may fall and cause many to panic but for those who have been strong in faith to crypto, you shouldn't worry at all. I've seen many times of crypto market to be in the same crash but afterwards it has recovered very well.

Buy and holding silently will solve your worry.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:43:57 AM

In my 3 years as a trader i seen alot of fall on bitcoin price, but its always recover its price, surpass it. And i think this year is the most crucial part of bitcoin as it drop more than 70%. For me, its just some of the down side of btc, it will recover more and even head up.

When the price is down we have to wait for patiently until the market starts recovering, Bitcoin price is decreasing because there are many factors that we have to consider due to governments and due to the market situation the price is decreasing. Yes, we have seen many downfalls in the Bitcoin but still, the price of Bitcoin will recover.
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:29:14 AM

Because people already know it down and will come back in the future. The first time you feel strange you will be scared but when you are familiar it will become normal. I don't like it but many people are interested in the market now.

Yes. people who are new to the crypto market will always afraid about the market and start a panic about the market. People who have already experienced will always hold and buy the new ones why they are at dip but the major suggestion to newcomers is to hold the coin as long as possible.
imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:01:47 AM

That is very true and that's why true holder and believers see a brighter future in bitcoin and other altcoins. In our history, there are so many attempts to make and advanced tech but they just don't have the things that they need but it eventually work out after a couple of trials and errors and that is the fate of btc.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:56:21 AM

Why the market is falling and why not be afraid?
This is the usual situation of crypto currencies from the beginning it invented, but the survivability is too high that's why it's easy to comeback on track. Specially at this time, there's a lot of countries and people who warmed welcome this kind of transaction around the globe. That's why many of us does not afraid because the investors and other thing like development of technology is still on process or what I mean is continue to grow. So expect more demand in the near future as well.
Affilate User

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:25:23 AM

maybe that makes the conditions of the exchange place fall like this due to the unstable price conditions of bitcoin and from the influence of bad news that makes traders panic, making them sell their assets at cheap prices and make prices collapse.
hualy2

Activity: 92

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:14:58 AM

I have never been afraid to fall into the market. First of all, because I am a bounty hunter, I am not a daily trader. Second, I think that most of this decline is caused by the operator. The aim is to absorb more coins at a lower price!
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:39:54 AM

That is very true and that's why true holder and believers see a brighter future in bitcoin and other altcoins. In our history, there are so many attempts to make and advanced tech but they just don't have the things that they need but it eventually work out after a couple of trials and errors and that is the fate of btc.
Advances of technology make guarantee that the future of bitcoin will be beautiful, virtual currency and digital currency will be increasingly used and many signals like that have happened, we all know that bitcoin will continue to spread thats why we are always convinced of the future of crypto or bitcoin and You don't need to be afraid of lowering prices
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:12:18 PM

I think market conditions are falling like this maybe because of bad news and maybe there is also something that makes traders panic and it is affected to sell their assets at very cheap prices, you have to be able to take advantage of all the movements to get the benefits very much.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: