Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:18:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the market is falling and why not be afraid  (Read 29741 times)
chandra12

Activity: 176
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:41:30 PM

I believe marketplace problems tend to be slipping such as this perhaps due to poor information and perhaps addititionally there is something which can make investors stress which is impacted to market their own property from inexpensive costs, you need to be in a position to make the most of all of the actions to find the advantages greatly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ooeygooeygold

Activity: 465
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:27:42 AM

for people who have experience in the crypto world I think they will have a very brilliant strategy to deal with the falling crypto market situation. and maybe for some people who are new to the crypto world the crypto market price will fall into a frightening specter so they don't have the courage to continue playing in the crypto world. so I think experience will be very important in dealing with any situation in the crypto world.
The market is recovering very well and many of the coins are recovering their value. I am very hopeful in the last months of this year will witness the breakthrough of the market to create a breakthrough in 2019 coming.
Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:31:41 AM

Actually that's the nature of the job and it depends on the investors who go around and buying and dumping queen coins
Investment in bitcoin needs patience and courage to bear the bad situation of the market. If you lose your money due to fall in the price, it doesn’t mean that you become discourage and withdraw the rest of your money. Now it is the time to be patient and wait for good times to come again because this bearish situation will not last for long and you will recover your deficits.
It is good time to invest and it is time to have patience, in making investment you will have to hold for long time, in case of being worry about the market better know all about it so you will not be worry when price will fall, or market will be red, buy more and more in this situation, sell when it will be high, market kept on moving so no worries price will be high soon once again, just trust your investment and hold as much as you can.
drgomez89

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:53:36 AM

that is  why the technique its called hold. Because we have to hold through the hard times. and this couple months are always hard financially.
So when the markets turn green all who hold our investment would be able to get some profit.
It mostly depend in how much time you were expecting to wait to get some profits. i just can tell its to early now. lets just hold.!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Doyenuklirblok6

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:52:40 AM

At present, the market is experiencing a global correction. Someone attributed to this the manipulation of large players, some think that the cartel wants to bring down the market, but that's what I think about this:
1)Earlier when the first crypto currency (bitcoin) was born, there were few about it, that was heard, there were only enthusiasts who were interested in the mine. Here they are the first holders who sold them for 1-10 $
2)Then the game involved people associated with innovative technologies, which had large extra money, that would buy them bitcoin at cheap prices from the first miners. Thus raising the price to $ 100
3)But since after such a surge in prices, the first holders sold all their bitcoins, bringing down the rate. I do not think that in the past years 2010-2014 these were corrections. Most of all it was the draining of the first players who were happy that they sold so dearly. And they thought that the bubble burst
4)But large holders, all bought out and dropped superfluous players. After that, a good news background started, carrying a missile called bitcoin far into space.
5)People have heard from all sides what bitcoin is and that it grows very fast. Without understanding the market, despite the graphics, people bought bitcoins, selling apartments and getting into loans. By that, they carried the missile far into space. But the day came when the big The holder decided not to wait any longer for the end of the galaxy, but decided to sell his bitcoins ...
6)And people bought everything and bought ... And when the buyers were over, the sale of those who bought not long ago began. Then the sale of those who bought at the top was started. Forming with this a snowball, flying down. And now those who did not dare to go to market, not having had time to click on the buy button for $ 20,000 sitting and rejoicing that they did not come here. Sometimes glancing at the low rate
7)But we know that such a low price is an occasion to buy crypto currency. I'm sure that there will not be such prices any more. When players who sold bitcoin for $ 100-200-300 pumping a rocket with fuel began to enter the game. TV to say that the bubble does not burst, but grows. And the race of those who will buy for expensive ($ 30,000-$ 50,000) from those who buy now will begin. The choice is yours when you buy ...
although bitcoin prices declined this year, unlike the previous year, but someday, the price of bitcoin will rise again and it will generate huge profits, as evidenced by the number of beginners who study bitcoin, they believe that bitcoin will benefit them.
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:55:14 AM

for people who have experience in the crypto world I think they will have a very brilliant strategy to deal with the falling crypto market situation. and maybe for some people who are new to the crypto world the crypto market price will fall into a frightening specter so they don't have the courage to continue playing in the crypto world. so I think experience will be very important in dealing with any situation in the crypto world.
The market is recovering very well and many of the coins are recovering their value. I am very hopeful in the last months of this year will witness the breakthrough of the market to create a breakthrough in 2019 coming.

The market seems to be very positive which we cannot able to predict whether it is moving in a positive trend or again same thing will happen and start decreasing the Bitcoin price. We shouldn't conclude them in the beginning when the price starts increasing, we have to wait until the price of Bitcoin reaches more than 8000$.
Topcarey

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:59:28 AM

maybe that makes the price of bitcoin on this exchange place fall back because of the bad news circulating and maybe also because many countries don't want to accept bitcoin as one of their payments.
In my opinion there are many factors which cause the falling price but we should not be panic and should be cool and patience in this time. bitcoin investment is not for short time and to make money from bitcoin we will have to wait for long time. market manipulation is the main reason for downing price of bitcoin. Low demand and low mining also cause low price.
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:21:30 AM

I think the price of cryptocurrency will definitely have time to fall and collapse to severe, those who are stuck at expensive prices will only get losses and they are afraid but if they already know that then they have the capital to buy again at cheap prices and they become very happy because you can buy at a cheap price.
jjohnathn

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:17:01 AM

Only the people who are old in this crypto field know how to deal with the bear market. They know if the coins are 80 percent down these days it will take very less time to grow back again.
tegacoll86

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:20:39 AM

I think people should be carefull and does not fall for the current bearish situation. They must know that after every fall is the rise and after every downfall there will be a time which we will see all time high prices again.
Rejevunator

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:04:50 AM

Those who are new will surely panic in this situation. The newbies when they see such low bitcoin and other altcoin prices think that the bitcoin is dead and this fear make them panic sell.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:44:27 AM

At present, the market is experiencing a global correction. Someone attributed to this the manipulation of large players, some think that the cartel wants to bring down the market, but that's what I think about this:
1)Earlier when the first crypto currency (bitcoin) was born, there were few about it, that was heard, there were only enthusiasts who were interested in the mine. Here they are the first holders who sold them for 1-10 $
2)Then the game involved people associated with innovative technologies, which had large extra money, that would buy them bitcoin at cheap prices from the first miners. Thus raising the price to $ 100
3)But since after such a surge in prices, the first holders sold all their bitcoins, bringing down the rate. I do not think that in the past years 2010-2014 these were corrections. Most of all it was the draining of the first players who were happy that they sold so dearly. And they thought that the bubble burst
4)But large holders, all bought out and dropped superfluous players. After that, a good news background started, carrying a missile called bitcoin far into space.
5)People have heard from all sides what bitcoin is and that it grows very fast. Without understanding the market, despite the graphics, people bought bitcoins, selling apartments and getting into loans. By that, they carried the missile far into space. But the day came when the big The holder decided not to wait any longer for the end of the galaxy, but decided to sell his bitcoins ...
6)And people bought everything and bought ... And when the buyers were over, the sale of those who bought not long ago began. Then the sale of those who bought at the top was started. Forming with this a snowball, flying down. And now those who did not dare to go to market, not having had time to click on the buy button for $ 20,000 sitting and rejoicing that they did not come here. Sometimes glancing at the low rate
7)But we know that such a low price is an occasion to buy crypto currency. I'm sure that there will not be such prices any more. When players who sold bitcoin for $ 100-200-300 pumping a rocket with fuel began to enter the game. TV to say that the bubble does not burst, but grows. And the race of those who will buy for expensive ($ 30,000-$ 50,000) from those who buy now will begin. The choice is yours when you buy ...
Yes I don’t think the price is going to be low as this any time. This is probably going to be the best time to buy any cryptocurrency because the market continues to grow and won’t be going back. The lowest prices we had in the past were very much low compared to what we have now, so if you think about it, it’s likely to also be that way, price might never return back to this rate again.
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:02:52 AM

Those who are new will surely panic in this situation. The newbies when they see such low bitcoin and other altcoin prices think that the bitcoin is dead and this fear make them panic sell.
Financial investment is often risky and cryptocurrency is no exception so investors should have clear and reasonable strategy to minimize losses. The cryptocurrency market is going through an extremely difficult period so investors should have a plan in place to overcome this phase.
Clemcout

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:18:23 AM

Price development The bitcoin situation on the market is like a game, because I always correct and find information about predictions of good news about bitcoin will increase but in reality there is no change.
but that doesn't matter to me, because I will continue to hold it until at any time despite the risks I have to wait a long time and I will hold it firmly and wait patiently, because I am sure there will be changes and improvements for the next few months.
You are right and I think that in these days bitcoin investment is like gambling. There is no guarantee for growth in the price. an investor may lose his money due to fall in the price. it is the nature of business when the demand for something decreases the price will also decreases and when the price increases the price will also increases. For some people it is panic time.
naily

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:40:26 AM

because of the influence of bad news that makes traders panic, makes them sell their assets at low prices and make prices fall so that it might make the conditions of the exchange fall like this and make the price of bitcoin unstable
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:51:30 AM

I have never been afraid when the market started, and of course I sold my Bitcoin immediately price dropped to $18,000+and that’s because I have been holding for too long since last year beginning when the price was low till the December when the price got high and started falling.

This means Hodled for like one year which is quite a long time 🙄 so I sold everything and hoping to restart very soon, maybe next month for this year. I just took a long time break because the profit I got from last year bull run was really much to the extent I was even considering calling it a quit and going into something else that’s even better. But I have decided I will still continue with it.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:03:40 AM

If you are old in the crypto world you will never afraid even how the market is being dipped, because that is a part of being volatile that makes price fluctuate every now and then. So, holding in bitcoin(crypto) is needed a patience in order to achieve your goal in that expected profit. For me, I never doubt with this bitcoin I hold as much as I can I know that it brings more profit near in the future.

jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:34:56 AM

If you are old in the crypto world you will never afraid even how the market is being dipped, because that is a part of being volatile that makes price fluctuate every now and then. So, holding in bitcoin(crypto) is needed a patience in order to achieve your goal in that expected profit. For me, I never doubt with this bitcoin I hold as much as I can I know that it brings more profit near in the future.

If you are old in the crypto world you will never afraid even how the market is being dipped

even if your a newbie on crypto as long as you understand how it works , for sure you wont be afraid whenever there's a dip because you are already aware that cryptos are volatile and it is only normal for thier value to decrease or increase .

So, holding in bitcoin(crypto) is needed a patience in order to achieve your goal in that expected profit.

thats right  . we need to be patience not only in crypto but also to all of the things that we do in life because good things will always come from those who wait ( as the saying says )

lastly , holding a cryptos isnt also because of profit because there were also some people that holds a crypto but for other purposes such as for paying or buying .
therwtonn

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:39:27 PM

maybe that makes the price of bitcoin on this exchange place fall back because of the bad news circulating and maybe also because many countries don't want to accept bitcoin as one of their payments.
In my opinion there are many factors which cause the falling price but we should not be panic and should be cool and patience in this time. bitcoin investment is not for short time and to make money from bitcoin we will have to wait for long time. market manipulation is the main reason for downing price of bitcoin. Low demand and low mining also cause low price.
People are not investing in bitcoin and the demand for bitcoin is almost zero these days, that’s why the price is falling, so that it will catch investors’ attention and they will put their money again in bitcoin. By this way, the price can be controlled. The future of bitcoin is very bright and to ear the fruits of bitcoin you should hold your coins for long time and don’t be panic.
kanight

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:30:35 PM

We as a whole know how unstable is cryptographic money is, uniquely bitcoin which is having a high instability of its fairly estimated worth that is extremely difficult to somebody to foresee of its cost. That is for what reason i'm not by any stretch of the imagination perplexed of the end result for's its value today, since it's only an ordinary stream of its cost and it will rise again in only a couple of months or possibly a year. We simply need to hold up somewhat more and we don't need to lose our expectation on it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: