Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:28:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the market is falling and why not be afraid  (Read 29743 times)
ThankThake

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:56:30 AM

here We see traders who are experienced with beginners,
usually beginner traders will worry and release all their crypto assets to withstand a lot of losses, but for professional traders they actually sell / buy at a small rate, and get results to cover losses.

In fact experienced traders know how to cover their lost. Newbie having no experience in trading always face to make lost. I think that they need to remain a little cautious and should try their best to trade with a little amount of money in beginning, so that if they lose money they may have the power to bear the lost.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Azcoinbig

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:07:34 PM

After the beginning of January year 2018, cryptocurrency market every day began to feel like falling. Capitalization of the market dropped almost five times. What is very noticeable on the market today. But I am sure that it will recover soon.
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:14:19 PM

The market is falling simply because it's a place of assets with very volatile in prices. Since it's all about demand and supply, it just makes sense if you can see the market falling and rising so there's no need to worry or be afraid, basically.

pedangrusak

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:28:01 PM

it all began with the belief that crypto would improve many communities for the better. the crypto market trend will continue to change rapidly because he is de-centralized with many users around the world, bubbles can fly or drop prices quickly, this is part of the crypto cycle that all users must understand
drgomez89

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:19:04 AM

right now its the best when im getting the more profits tokens speaking i think thats all about profit mean get more token to hold when the market rise again adn more when the tokens are u holding have a very good future and use in the real world. Thats why i think at least and knowing about whats the meaning of holding

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:23:33 AM

The reason why the market is falling because people's demand will go high and low. Since bitcoin is ruled by the supply and demand scheme, it's just normal to see a market falling and there's no need to be afraid too because cryptos can rise drastically too.

BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:01:36 AM

At present, the market is experiencing a global correction. Someone attributed to this the manipulation of large players, some think that the cartel wants to bring down the market, but that's what I think about this:
1)Earlier when the first crypto currency (bitcoin) was born, there were few about it, that was heard, there were only enthusiasts who were interested in the mine. Here they are the first holders who sold them for 1-10 $
2)Then the game involved people associated with innovative technologies, which had large extra money, that would buy them bitcoin at cheap prices from the first miners. Thus raising the price to $ 100
3)But since after such a surge in prices, the first holders sold all their bitcoins, bringing down the rate. I do not think that in the past years 2010-2014 these were corrections. Most of all it was the draining of the first players who were happy that they sold so dearly. And they thought that the bubble burst
4)But large holders, all bought out and dropped superfluous players. After that, a good news background started, carrying a missile called bitcoin far into space.
5)People have heard from all sides what bitcoin is and that it grows very fast. Without understanding the market, despite the graphics, people bought bitcoins, selling apartments and getting into loans. By that, they carried the missile far into space. But the day came when the big The holder decided not to wait any longer for the end of the galaxy, but decided to sell his bitcoins ...
6)And people bought everything and bought ... And when the buyers were over, the sale of those who bought not long ago began. Then the sale of those who bought at the top was started. Forming with this a snowball, flying down. And now those who did not dare to go to market, not having had time to click on the buy button for $ 20,000 sitting and rejoicing that they did not come here. Sometimes glancing at the low rate
7)But we know that such a low price is an occasion to buy crypto currency. I'm sure that there will not be such prices any more. When players who sold bitcoin for $ 100-200-300 pumping a rocket with fuel began to enter the game. TV to say that the bubble does not burst, but grows. And the race of those who will buy for expensive ($ 30,000-$ 50,000) from those who buy now will begin. The choice is yours when you buy ...
As for the recent fall in price, it’s all because of the dispute between the two CEO of Bitcoin SV and Bitcoin ABC. The two are really up against each other, and it’s all about the Bitcoin Cash fork. But I’m still not worried, no matter what they’re doing what would be the outcome.

I’m very sure that all these are just for the reason of putting price down and creating opportunity for the whales to invest millions of dollars on a cheaper rate. I will still keep on holding, I’m very positive that something good will happen next year.
bongbong2014

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:08:32 AM

I do not understand why the dispute between Bitcoin SV and Bitcoin ABC CEOs affected the price of bitcoin. Can someone explain to me?
zoeylee
Copper Member

Activity: 238

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:54:12 AM

I think there are lot of factors that affects the market in falling down and we should not afraid of it. We must more cautious and observant for market will pump soon. Think of the positive outcomes.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:09:16 AM

I think there are lot of factors that affects the market in falling down and we should not afraid of it. We must more cautious and observant for market will pump soon. Think of the positive outcomes.
That is what we need to do right now just monitor the flow of the market because no one know what is the next step of the crypto market but still im keep on holding my few coins which is passed in my apetite to be lost. And still my think was always positive.

fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:27:09 AM

I almost lost fifty percentage of the funds I had in cryptocurrency, but I later withdrew everything. Better to lose half than everything. I do know there will be a Bull soon cause an expert clarified everything. So I will be buying before this December.

When things happen like this there is likely to be a Bull. I’m starting to think the whales are the ones drawing this plan to pull down the market price so they can invest their millions in a cheaper price.
dalexc

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:15:29 PM

Just Feeling of losing because the market is in downfall but it must not be our mentality for us to reach the goal to be a millionaire in the crypto world. No need to panic. In every market, there is always up and down.
Work4cryptos

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:51:45 AM

I have read everything about the Bitcoin and how it did before, although I’m not trying to say that same thing will repeat itself but it is likely to happen again this time, so I’m not afraid of what’s happening right now, it will soon change. I will keep holding and since I haven’t lost much there is no need for me withdraw, better to keep on holding.
Akagum
Copper Member

Activity: 168

SIGMA by HYDRA X

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 12:59:46 PM

I think that the right word to use is "the market correcting not falling,as falling implys in large extent that the market is crashing which is far from it..
The market is expected to correct from the abnormal surgery of 2017 and that's what happening, so I 'm not afraid because I know it's for good.

Ezenwanyi1
Copper Member

Activity: 308

Veil

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 01:10:55 PM

Of a truth the prevailing market condition is frustrating and discouraging but guess I'm not afraid because I have confidence in the Cryptocurrency market.
I know the the prevailing market conditions will not last forever
I am not afraid because I know there's still hope.
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:37:06 PM

Of a truth the prevailing market condition is frustrating and discouraging but guess I'm not afraid because I have confidence in the Cryptocurrency market.
I know the the prevailing market conditions will not last forever
I am not afraid because I know there's still hope.

Whether you afraid or not, complete cryptocurrency is dumping since it is the means by which the market cycles work. It is falling a direct result of the supply of the coins. On the off chance that the supply is couple of, at that point the cost of the coin is high, at that point on the off chance that the supply is many, at that point the cost of the coin is low.

The market will likewise rely upon the general population who move and exchange their coins. on the off chance that the market have a low volume of coin the cost will be high. It will likewise rely upon the cost of one coin. For instance on the off chance that many are moving BTC, at that point the cost will dump yet on the off chance that just rare sorts of people who will move and exchange their coin, at that point the cost of the BTC will be high. It is known as the unstable of the cost. Try not to fear the value unstable in light of the fact that it is typical to the market and if the cost is simply steady, just a rare sorts of people who will put resources into the altcoins. You simply need to ponder and get familiar with the costs of the altcoin why it is occurring. You can peruse a few articles about the market.
Kayum10029

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 04:09:09 PM

Bitcoin online market always unstable in nature and not in constant form .. today's market is dumping,and simultaneously tomorrow market will hit high.so don't fear at all , please patients in dumping situations.

SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 02:55:25 AM

The market rates are fall and go up frequently that's something not be worried about that much I guess and also the thing that the market is manipulated to often by big whales to lower the price of cryptocurrency.
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2240
Merit: 842

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 04:41:09 AM

Bitcoin online market always unstable in nature and not in constant form .. today's market is dumping,and simultaneously tomorrow market will hit high.so don't fear at all , please patients in dumping situations.

Bitcoin is dumping for more than a year now and the old traders/ holders are already used to it. We are holding it as we all know that this bear market will turn in bull market very soon. It is the new traders who get panic on seeing a little dump or those whom holding power is less, feel afraid on seeing bitcoin price moving downwards.

Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 11:49:52 AM

The market rates are fall and go up frequently that's something not be worried about that much I guess and also the thing that the market is manipulated to often by big whales to lower the price of cryptocurrency.
That's their strategies and we have to accept it, in fact they were helping the market even they are doing something not good to us but above all..we all have benefited by then. Such hypes are also their doings but it is sometimes a wide trap for newly investors and those people who are still learning the way it works.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: