Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:47:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LUMEOS - #1 EOS social media dApp co-founded by Ex-Google, Ex-IBM, Ex-Uber  (Read 1409 times)
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:41:31 AM

It's interesting, but it's not clear to me whether the projects are related to each other, because the Eos token now predicts very good growth and the price for it will be high. So explain to me more details.
Yeah nowdays the growth of EOS coin increasing very good. The same problem is also happened with me and more peoples so i think the devlopers have to provide vemideo presentation of ths project.so all people can easily understand the project and also invest in it.
I think that also. There are some missing information for the clarity of the project info. I think maybe that the project was just new maybe they will create and release some new updates for incoming days. The cleared and well explained white paper and platform will surely attract and understandable.
But the main thing that everyone saw this white paper and revered it properly, otherwise why developers wrote it, not just the same.
white paper is probably the most important document in the project. Thanks to this document, all proponents of the project can get acquainted with the goals and tasks that the developers have set for themselves.
Of course it's important, if you do not read it, you will not understand what the developers are doing at all and there will be a lot of unnecessary questions here.

But let's admit it, some of us are not reading the whitepaper and just make investments depending on how popular the project is and how many active supporters and investors the project have.
Of course it is. It's bad that a technical document is practically not readable. And from this we can conclude that our people are lazy and do not want to bother. Therefore, there are the same questions several times.

Best thing to do before do investing is read everything such us whitepaper, the platform and who are the team in order not to feel worry about your investment.  Maybe their are person who don't mind reading because they have already friends or family member who proves that it is legit and other thing. One thing proves that lumeos project is a good project are the number of participants joining in here.
To some extent, you are right, because I read many reviews about the project before investing in the project. And here too I can note that there are a lot of positive reviews. Are there people who have already invested and got their own token?
I think there are many such people here. But as it usually happens, they do not want to open up and talk openly about their purchase. Many investors prefer to stay in the shade.
Well, cant blame them , even investments has their own strategies,probably most of them have to time to converse with others, but I think communicating with other investors could give positive result.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:11:01 AM

Although both website ans thread don't give full idea about the project, Any way I notice those days most projects that are trying to build social media platform play with words like giving the user the power to control his data etc ...
We can wait for more days till the project is fully furnished mate. It is still the start of the project and for sure there will be many adjustment in the near future. The project will gain massive supporters.
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:36:22 AM

Although both website ans thread don't give full idea about the project, Any way I notice those days most projects that are trying to build social media platform play with words like giving the user the power to control his data etc ...
We can wait for more days till the project is fully furnished mate. It is still the start of the project and for sure there will be many adjustment in the near future. The project will gain massive supporters.
Yes, agree the is just begun for I think a month. There is still something they can add or update the project. Its too early to ask for several updates since the project is very fast and active in terms of the updates and progress. Hopefully for next few weeks the project will able to release some sort of new project progress for the upgraded project status.
hxmsam

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:09:36 PM

It's interesting, but it's not clear to me whether the projects are related to each other, because the Eos token now predicts very good growth and the price for it will be high. So explain to me more details.
Yeah nowdays the growth of EOS coin increasing very good. The same problem is also happened with me and more peoples so i think the devlopers have to provide vemideo presentation of ths project.so all people can easily understand the project and also invest in it.
I think that also. There are some missing information for the clarity of the project info. I think maybe that the project was just new maybe they will create and release some new updates for incoming days. The cleared and well explained white paper and platform will surely attract and understandable.
But the main thing that everyone saw this white paper and revered it properly, otherwise why developers wrote it, not just the same.
white paper is probably the most important document in the project. Thanks to this document, all proponents of the project can get acquainted with the goals and tasks that the developers have set for themselves.
Of course it's important, if you do not read it, you will not understand what the developers are doing at all and there will be a lot of unnecessary questions here.

But let's admit it, some of us are not reading the whitepaper and just make investments depending on how popular the project is and how many active supporters and investors the project have.
Of course it is. It's bad that a technical document is practically not readable. And from this we can conclude that our people are lazy and do not want to bother. Therefore, there are the same questions several times.

Best thing to do before do investing is read everything such us whitepaper, the platform and who are the team in order not to feel worry about your investment.  Maybe their are person who don't mind reading because they have already friends or family member who proves that it is legit and other thing. One thing proves that lumeos project is a good project are the number of participants joining in here.
To some extent, you are right, because I read many reviews about the project before investing in the project. And here too I can note that there are a lot of positive reviews. Are there people who have already invested and got their own token?
I think there are many such people here. But as it usually happens, they do not want to open up and talk openly about their purchase. Many investors prefer to stay in the shade.
It's true, many investors are always anonymous and few know who invested in projects. Why so, no one knows, maybe that there were no unnecessary questions.
moonfrost23

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 12:30:42 PM

A lot of high profile people on the team and from a first look they should be able to build what they are proposing.

Like who for example is a high profile from the team? when I check their linkedin link, most of them don't mention the project in their bio and it seems like some of them are only created for the purpose of having a profile for this project.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:39:30 PM

Theres no doubt that lumeos will get a lot off supporters bud, thks project is backed by eos so basically they are already familiar thst this project is also legal and trustworthy.

They are backed by EOS doesn't mean that people will quickly trust the project. It will take a lot of effort to achieved and also more information needed to satisfy the people. It is still new and normally, they need to share more transparency in order for them to get the trust of the investors.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:03:22 PM

Yes. This is only just the beginning of Lumeos project. And probably in the future ahead, they can be able to gather a lot of people to support on it and make this a better choiced to invest. Soon with great efforts of development, the success will be possible and chance for it to reached will be at a high level.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:04:47 PM

A lot of challenges that they will meet along the way because investors have so many factors to consider when choosing a project. Well, the team still needs more effective strategies just to get the support from the people.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:10:00 PM

Theres no doubt that lumeos will get a lot off supporters bud, thks project is backed by eos so basically they are already familiar thst this project is also legal and trustworthy.

They are backed by EOS doesn't mean that people will quickly trust the project. It will take a lot of effort to achieved and also more information needed to satisfy the people. It is still new and normally, they need to share more transparency in order for them to get the trust of the investors.

You are right, this project must prove to all investors that they are trustworthy, credible and dedicated to fulfill all their plans and goals about this project. Looking forward to see more improvements soon.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:45:03 PM

Yes. This is only just the beginning of Lumeos project. And probably in the future ahead, they can be able to gather a lot of people to support on it and make this a better choiced to invest. Soon with great efforts of development, the success will be possible and chance for it to reached will be at a high level.

But the major point is that the LUMEOS project or whatever it's name is just piggy backing on the existing brand name that has been established by EOS
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:21:53 PM

A lot of challenges that they will meet along the way because investors have so many factors to consider when choosing a project. Well, the team still needs more effective strategies just to get the support from the people.
Hopefully everything will be fine. The challenges are normal specialy the circumstances. Agree factors that nedd and first to consider before anything else. I notice the strong and durable foundation of the project team. The effective strategy is the good and strong cooperation with each other special the whole team.
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:58:03 PM

But the major point is that the LUMEOS project or whatever it's name is just piggy backing on the existing brand name that has been established by EOS

Don't you think it is too early for such an opinion? You might be right but they haven't even started yet.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:07:15 PM

in order to overcome the mistrust, one should listen to the opinion and eliminate the shortcomings. With this approach it is possible to obtain fees
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:13:41 PM

They need to proceed with the each level tasks and execute implementing the planned activities that allows them to proceed next after completing the validation check list.
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:16:00 PM

They need to proceed with the each level tasks and execute implementing the planned activities that allows them to proceed next after completing the validation check list.
for each level their tasks and they need to cope so that with success and trust go further. I think that the developers understand this and wait for the news
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:36:15 PM

in order to overcome the mistrust, one should listen to the opinion and eliminate the shortcomings. With this approach it is possible to obtain fees
to win people's trust, developers first and foremost need to be as open and transparent as possible in their work. Then you can count on a large number of followers of the project.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:44:15 PM

This project as for me has a place to be among similar projects, because I did not notice that they brought their new one.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:45:39 PM

Social data is becoming very important for every person in this digital world. In future, the privacy will change and social data will become a very important aspect and its miss management can also lead to great frauds in the world. I think this project will get great demand in the future due to the importance of the personal data.
Nick808

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:53:35 PM

Social data is becoming very important for every person in this digital world. In future, the privacy will change and social data will become a very important aspect and its miss management can also lead to great frauds in the world. I think this project will get great demand in the future due to the importance of the personal data.

quite an interesting project and if you look at the people behind it you just want to invest. there would be a different market and would have money just bought but now it will just have to be watched.
joeperry

Activity: 2114
Merit: 462

Bons.io Telegram Casino

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:06:47 PM

quite an interesting project and if you look at the people behind it you just want to invest. there would be a different market and would have money just bought but now it will just have to be watched.
Yes, Lumeos has a great team of experts working with it for the development and marketing of the platform and this can make it very popular on the social media. They also have a constructive approach to building their platform and use most of the funds for the development. I think this project will surely reach the moon in the future and give good profits to the investors.

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████ 
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████   
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
       █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████