Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:00:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who sells BTC now?  (Read 5176 times)
OSEIBOATENG (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 08:46:43 AM

I have seen many threads talking about should I sell now or wait till BTC moons. When I see these threads I marvel and move on to check on different topics or threads because I know the person doesn't know what he is talking about. Diving more into cryptocurrencies, when you sell now it means you are a coward and don't even know the kind of cryptocurrency you are dealing with. One thing is that, its really kinda pity to see those topics raised. I have set a goal and until that goal is not, I will never sell BTC and that's me.I want ask that is it because those selling the coin are newbies and are afraid of loosing some small $s or they haven't read much about bitcoin or the cryptocurrencies or they have low knowledge about the blockchain technology?      
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ratnawide

Activity: 166
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:49:38 AM

I have seen many threads talking about should I sell now or wait till BTC moons. When I see these threads I marvel and move on to check on different topics or threads because I know the person doesn't know what he is talking about. Diving more into cryptocurrencies, when you sell now it means you are a coward and don't even know the kind of cryptocurrency you are dealing with. One thing is that, its really kinda pity to see those topics raised. I have set a goal and until that goal is not, I will never sell BTC and that's me.I want ask that is it because those selling the coin are newbies and are afraid of loosing some small $s or they haven't read much about bitcoin or the cryptocurrencies or they have low knowledge about the blockchain technology?      
only fools are selling bitcoins now. the price is falling, I think it's time to buy bitcoin. not even sell it
dennisch123

Activity: 131

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 08:51:34 AM

I just read this article on CNBC: https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/25/cryptocurrencies-could-go-lower-based-on-forced-selling.html

They are saying hedgefunds that got in last year around this time locked their funds for one year so now they might sell, it's a little far fetched though, who wants to sell at the bottom...
ay0d1

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:53:50 AM

The best someone can do now is to convert btc to FIAT or hold. Market will definitely bounce back
Jonbak

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:54:38 AM

I think for now nobody wants to sell btc, because the price is down, most people hold their shares and many people are buying at the present time, everyone thinks selling at the present time will only cause harm.
Kay94

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:59:47 AM

I don't really know why people are still not aware of how the btc or the cryptocurrency is. We have to learn and know much about cryptocurrencies and stop all these sell issues.   

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:04:39 AM

I supose you are a tough one. Even though the bitcoin is so low right now, I still believe that holding them is the right way to do. I will accumulate more coins from my ICO and sell it once it reaches moon. Some people have knowledge about bitcoin but their feelings are what haunts them and blur their judgment.
Lorna111

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:05:37 AM

I think for now nobody wants to sell btc, because the price is down, most people hold their shares and many people are buying at the present time, everyone thinks selling at the present time will only cause harm.

No one in the right mind to dump or sell his share of Bitcoin when  the price value is dropping, this is the challenges we have now, a lot of patient to hold on with our coins, we've seen people panic during this kind of situation and even post their most negative post, like "Bitcoin die?" Market is Volatile, anything can happened in the market, But i am optimistic that once Bitcoin break to the resistant at present price it will go up again and regain more stability in the market.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2366
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:15:20 AM

I just read this article on CNBC: https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/25/cryptocurrencies-could-go-lower-based-on-forced-selling.html

They are saying hedgefunds that got in last year around this time locked their funds for one year so now they might sell, it's a little far fetched though, who wants to sell at the bottom...

Hurt to accept bitcoin are dropping again but need to accept the reality about this year are for year of corrections.

People are selling bitcoin are those buy at price in the lower value thus people buy bitcoin during ATH are not advesable to them to sell their bitcoin.

I'll will wait next year to bounce back again the price can't sell my bitcoin only the value are dropping but the volume i have not changing.

OSEIBOATENG (OP)

Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 09:17:13 AM

I supose you are a tough one. Even though the bitcoin is so low right now, I still believe that holding them is the right way to do. I will accumulate more coins from my ICO and sell it once it reaches moon. Some people have knowledge about bitcoin but their feelings are what haunts them and blur their judgment.

Its really sad when you see these threads buddy and I think those people have to really learn more about BTC. Concerning my hardness YES I know and I will HODL till it moons.
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:45:12 AM

Yes you are right about newbies just selling their Bitcoins when the internet started to FUD again against Bitcoin, but I think what they did is just the right thing to do. Let's here, once the weak hands are gone and that newbies are not investing anymore because they are afraid, real investors who know Bitcoin will get to have a huge advantage. Also, if this newbies who have weak hands are shaken off the market, a stable price would be possible and plausible to rise higher.
Asgod

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:51:31 AM

hamsters leave the ship =) everything will be fine, bitcoin price will be rise in january-february 2019.
rolerVX

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:56:32 AM

You have some points on that. Only new buyers sell their bitcoin because of panic effect to their unsettled mind regarding the potential future of bitcoin. In the long run they will earn good learnings that is the advantages of crypto adventures.
da7a1oad3r

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:01:12 AM

only fools are selling bitcoins now. the price is falling, I think it's time to buy bitcoin. not even sell it

And some people say only a fools are buying BTC now cus it won't recover and you'll lose all your investments so you can't be sure which side of the medal will turn out
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:03:11 AM

A lot of people want to minimise their risk in life, yes, they can invest their entire fortune into BTC and hold until it finally returns to a bullish trend, but the fact is that very few people want to risk absolutely all of their money like that. A lot of the people that sell Bitcoin now are simply selling their weekly/daily earnings whilst you can be sure they still have a fair stash of it locked away for a rainy day. If you're not extremely wealthy, most people can't afford to simply hold everything.
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:05:06 AM

There are people, probably a lot of them, who bought bitcoin areound $1000 or under (the price from a year ago), so If they fear that price fall isn't over yet, they are selling now, still with pretty nice profit. If bitcoin really will dump even more in the coming months, they can rebuy and in the end have a lot more coins.
Maclyn19

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:07:38 AM

These can be people who are  in panic stage and are thinking of losing or these can be people who are just in need of money in emergency.
Chetan04

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:09:27 AM

People which are selling btc now are those newbies who thinks that bitcoin is going to zero or at least going down from the current level. They are trying to minimize their losses but actually they are going to have more losses by selling BTC at this price.
1993jochico

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:16:37 AM

when you sell now it means you are a coward and don't even know the kind of cryptocurrency you are dealing with.
This line perfectly explain why we dont need to panic, I believe that if someone afraid that cryptocurrency will end he/she dont understand clearly what is crypto currency. Why do we need to be panic when some of the banks now wants to tie up in the crypto world unlike before that no one knows what crypto currency is.

vladaziya4

Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:23:35 AM

Cryptocurrency gives its roots everywhere, it is very good. It evolves at a rapid speed, soon will use on a daily basis. Interesting post.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: