Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:56:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who sells BTC now?  (Read 5176 times)
trongdanhmtk3

Activity: 199
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:58:22 AM

Should keep and keep buying so much to count on waiting for life change

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
trongdanhmtk3

Activity: 199

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:12:39 AM

Making paper money is no longer an electronic money anymore.
maiduytrinh

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:25:35 AM

Not necessarily also what you say is true, because that sell bitcoin not just a beginner. Everyone has their own way and point of view in dealing with the decline in bitcoin prices at the moment, and indeed the price of bitcoin will not be guaranteed, because everyone must have their own views with the method they have in analyzing the bitcoin price movement
MeganRice1212

Activity: 30
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:42:02 AM

Currently, there are many bitcoin sellers; you can find and contact those people to buy bitcoin. But you need to be careful because there are many sellers are not sure that these people do not cheat you, you have to learn about the significant trading floor and reputation
ggezlink

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:42:40 AM

It depends upon the individual to offer it. They have the privilege whether they are new to the system or not. Be that as it may, they should keep in mind that they are losing now in the event that they do offer on the grounds when the price of the market is low. For good reasons perhaps offering is great like when cash is to be utilized for prompt individual needs yet in the event that not they are simply squandering their cash in view of dread.
Helen1122

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:48:32 AM

I think those who make good money on cryptocurrency, came to this market is not new. therefore, do not be surprised if the newcomer loses here, because such people often do not have psychological experience. Many experienced traders and cryptocurrency investors in the past have experience of personal business, trading in other markets, other successful businesses, which helps them to adopt similar principles on cryptocurrencies
ngerok

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:40:49 AM

This is not a good time to sell,  bitcoin price is changing and not directly rising.  I will still hodl and keep on investing until it rise and i can do some selling.
indeed it's time to hold bitcoin. if you are looking for who sells bitcoin and aim to buy it? then immediately buying bitcoin on the market this opportunity will be very profitable because market prices have not fully risen. the down market situation is suitable for storage and doesn't sell.
Helex

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:42:05 AM

many people are also sell their bitcoin in this dip because there are many reasons behind it, may be he buy at $6000 and now he sell at $8000, so he will sell their bitcoin because he gets profit.
o_freeman

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:55:08 AM

I just read this article on CNBC: https://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/2018/06/25/cryptocurrencies-could-go-lower-based-on-forced-selling.html

They are saying hedgefunds that got in last year around this time locked their funds for one year so now they might sell, it's a little far fetched though, who wants to sell at the bottom...

Hedgefunds are some of the most foolish investment bodies in the market. They're like drunk elephants stumbling into a crowded park on a Saturday afternoon. They're so bound by their own rules that they rarely profit. I can't remember how many made a loss last year but you can find the data on google. They're so slow that the positions they hold can last for months, even a year, and then they're obligated to exit after certain amounts of time. Part of this is because they're moving so much money that it's hard to get the required liquidity for such trades.

It depends upon the individual to offer it. They have the privilege whether they are new to the system or not. Be that as it may, they should keep in mind that they are losing now in the event that they do offer on the grounds when the price of the market is low. For good reasons perhaps offering is great like when cash is to be utilized for prompt individual needs yet in the event that not they are simply squandering their cash in view of dread.

True, and the needs of the situation. Sometimes you've just gotta sell a bit off to pay the bills, and generally most people try to hit that point at at least 10% profit I would assume.

Chuhuy61

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:56:25 AM

do not ever sell your btc now even if you have little loss, if if there is money left .. buy and hold until the end of 2019 .. then the magic of bitcoin price will happen Grin Grin
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:03:39 AM

some people are nervous and panicked by the current situation, let alone new people join in, they panic and afraid of losing $ more and they prefer to sell it, and without the belief that someday bitcoin will rebound, without seeing spread information and predictions put forward by bitcoin experts. even though a time like this should be used to save even more so that later when bitcoin has soared we can get the benefits that overtake.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:29:45 AM

I don't think this is the right time to sell bitcoin right now. Because of the current market situation it's not a good time for selling bitcoin. It is the time to buy bitcoin and hold it until its price increases. And then you will sell it at a good price and make a good profit.

kptn.sgt

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:42:35 AM

No one in their right mind would BTC, unless they do panic selling because of the price drop.
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 06:49:28 AM

It is only those who are being panic or new in the community or have a challenge to settle that will sell their bitcoin at the dip but any experience user will not do such.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
prikitiw

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:54:34 AM

I have seen many threads talking about should I sell now or wait till BTC moons. When I see these threads I marvel and move on to check on different topics or threads because I know the person doesn't know what he is talking about. Diving more into cryptocurrencies, when you sell now it means you are a coward and don't even know the kind of cryptocurrency you are dealing with. One thing is that, its really kinda pity to see those topics raised. I have set a goal and until that goal is not, I will never sell BTC and that's me.I want ask that is it because those selling the coin are newbies and are afraid of loosing some small $s or they haven't read much about bitcoin or the cryptocurrencies or they have low knowledge about the blockchain technology?      
You are tough enough to hold bitcoin when the market falls, and I think those who sell Bitcoin are those who panic because they listen to television news too often rather than analyze Bitcoin, they will look stupid when Bitcoin goes back up like last year.
Edeakramer

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:55:04 AM

people who selling bitcoin I think got enough profit from bitcoin and tired of guessing the prices go down or up so they selling all that crypto they had.
tanyeza123

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:19:09 AM

I have seen many threads talking about should I sell now or wait till BTC moons. When I see these threads I marvel and move on to check on different topics or threads because I know the person doesn't know what he is talking about. Diving more into cryptocurrencies, when you sell now it means you are a coward and don't even know the kind of cryptocurrency you are dealing with. One thing is that, its really kinda pity to see those topics raised. I have set a goal and until that goal is not, I will never sell BTC and that's me.I want ask that is it because those selling the coin are newbies and are afraid of loosing some small $s or they haven't read much about bitcoin or the cryptocurrencies or they have low knowledge about the blockchain technology?      
Better believe it, it could be what you say is valid. I will abridge a few people who are probably going to offer their coins. In the first place, the main probability of offering is the amateur who fears enormous misfortunes. More often than not, it is on the grounds that the apprentice has less understanding. Besides, individuals with negligible information of digital money and blockchain innovation. The third, individuals who are experienced and are old players yet they are terrified. This frenzy since they read about bitcoin issues that will turn out to be progressively useless. Prior to the cost goes down so they offer their coins
etnichalx837

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:23:24 PM

I don't think this is the right time to sell bitcoin right now. Because of the current market situation it's not a good time for selling bitcoin. It is the time to buy bitcoin and hold it until its price increases. And then you will sell it at a good price and make a good profit.
People who sell bitcoin now are bitcoin owners who buy when prices are still cheap, and sell now at very expensive prices. Especially the big investors who have invested their money, now enjoy the results. Also speculators, who buy cheap, prices rise then sold again. Small players are also tempted to sell their bitcoin, because they fear the price of bitcoin will drop again.
Cryptotissue

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:21:31 PM

only fools are selling bitcoins now. the price is falling, I think it's time to buy bitcoin. not even sell it

I don't think people who sell their bitcoin are fools. People sell their bitcoin for their own personal reasons.
Thefrolly

Activity: 672

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:24:47 PM

When someone asks if he should sell his Bitcoins now means that either he isn't clear in his mind regarding the Bitcoin project or he is a weak hand who has been manipulated by the whales into thinking that Bitcoin is going to crash and is going to end. You should ignore these kind of people.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: