Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:48:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who sells BTC now?  (Read 5176 times)
sifonE

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:20:35 PM

but do you know that without selling the trade volume will no move so what i do is that i sell and buy so that to keep the market growing to standard
most at time it surprise me wen people says i won't sell till certain amount so what i do is i have some percentage i do use for trading and it's really helping me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
raghovsing34

Activity: 333
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 05:22:04 PM

I have seen many threads talking about should I sell now or wait till BTC moons. When I see these threads I marvel and move on to check on different topics or threads because I know the person doesn't know what he is talking about. Diving more into cryptocurrencies, when you sell now it means you are a coward and don't even know the kind of cryptocurrency you are dealing with. One thing is that, its really kinda pity to see those topics raised. I have set a goal and until that goal is not, I will never sell BTC and that's me.I want ask that is it because those selling the coin are newbies and are afraid of loosing some small $s or they haven't read much about bitcoin or the cryptocurrencies or they have low knowledge about the blockchain technology?      
only fools are selling bitcoins now. the price is falling, I think it's time to buy bitcoin. not even sell it
Obviously true that if we can see Bitcoin going down we need to buy more to get good profits after market recover.If we get panic and sell our coins, then it will be very disappointed for us.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
Bakery cream15

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:32:49 PM

Maybe for me is not the best time to sell because the price is down at this time. And I think it is the right choice to save my money.If those who are selling now may belong to them. Buying at a much lower price, expect a further decline as bear control over the market seems to widen from day to day. Grin Grin Grin
Aponkye1

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 07:00:39 PM

That is the same feeling i used to get until  I realized that all these people are really indeed crypto noobs who really don't understand the volatility of cryptocurrencies and the very fact that its price fluctuates with time but at the right time its price will rise for those who invested into it to gain their profits.

Sival hunter13

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:11:22 PM

Those bitcoin sellers now I think some people are impatient with bitcoin market conditions. They do this as victims of "panic selling". Or it could be that selling a bitcoin is a real person who needs money to meet the needs that can not be postponed. Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed
Ifamily

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:12:41 PM

I hope BTC will uptrend
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:54:20 PM

I have seen many threads talking about should I sell now or wait till BTC moons. When I see these threads I marvel and move on to check on different topics or threads because I know the person doesn't know what he is talking about. Diving more into cryptocurrencies, when you sell now it means you are a coward and don't even know the kind of cryptocurrency you are dealing with. One thing is that, its really kinda pity to see those topics raised. I have set a goal and until that goal is not, I will never sell BTC and that's me.I want ask that is it because those selling the coin are newbies and are afraid of loosing some small $s or they haven't read much about bitcoin or the cryptocurrencies or they have low knowledge about the blockchain technology?      
I think eventually these same people will jump back into the market once it starts to move in the other direction and i am holding it because i believe in bitcoin that it will pump more soon.
rockyboy

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:58:05 PM

I think there are some people who sell their btc even if the current price are down specially those people who are in need of money and no permanent job.

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:11:39 PM

I think there are some people choose to sell their btc because they are tired of waiting for price to rise . And they really need money thats why the sell it. They are short term holders or investors.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Cobrak777

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:25:03 PM

I think many bitcoin holders are now in a desperate situation. On the one hand, they need to cover their current expenses, including at the expense of income in crypto currency, which is not present at the moment, and on the other hand, the crypto currency market has not developed for six months and does not provide such benefits. Therefore, many of them are forced to sell some of their bitcoin, even at the current low price
Oppang Inamo

Activity: 290

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:25:47 PM

only fools are selling bitcoins now. the price is falling, I think it's time to buy bitcoin. not even sell it

It is not that they are fool. It is just they gradually use it for trading which makes them but wiser than those who just wait for its price to fluctuate high. Trading Bitcoin to other cryptos and trading alts back to Bitcoin isn't a dumb choice. It is better if u know how to manipulate, and when to buy/sell it.
mbenga

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:12:53 PM

We can certainly say that the people who are not confident in Bitcoin or not familiar with the situation on the market are selling those bitcoins today, because in my opinion it is the most foolish thing that you can do with your bitcoin now.
marginal

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:42:32 PM

Probably it is those people who are trying to create the dump on the market in order to buy more of Bitcoin when it will go down a little bit, the aggregators I would say about them. They're trying to get more.
OTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:02:22 AM

All those who sells btc now has no or little knowledge about btc and spread FUD everywhere.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Gabah56

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:04:19 AM

if i do not know gan. but I'm sure it will be many people who choose to keep their bitcoins. because the price is still cheap so it will benefit a little. can even lose money. if we buy bitcoin at a high price .

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
tazmannia

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:10:15 PM

Your story and your article make you think right. People who are afraid of risk, who start to complain and panic, they are pathetic. I feel sorry for them, sorry that they did not think before buying bitcoins at a high price and sold at a low. Today it is a very volatile market, where there are a lot of speculators, eager for your capital.
bagaiskwpps212

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:32:11 PM

You have the knowledge, you have the skill but do not forget the attitude. Because you have dozens of Bitcoins in your hand and erratic fluctuations. Have a cool head to make the right decisions and refer to some of the experiences from the previous ones.
painting_money

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:38:19 PM

This is not the time to sell bitcoin. If I guess not mistaken, then maybe bitcoin will rise in the next few days. You can sell altcoin to buy bitcoin until the bitcoin goes up and it's time to do the opposite.
Sofiyah

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:42:29 PM

I'm not selling bitcoin now, because I do not have bitcoin. but yesterday when pump a bit, I sell my altcoin, because I already get a profit. but if it have bitcoin better sell now if it already get a profit. because if you do short term trading on bitcoin, now it's a good thing because bitcoin has gone up. but it's good to hold bitcoin for the long term because maybe the end of the year the price will be very expensive.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:51:19 PM

Now is not the right time to sell bitcoin but this is a good time to buy bitcoin because the price goes down again and that is an opportunity to buy it.
and what I'm doing now is holding it because I'm sure a few more days the bitcoin will increase.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: