Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:17:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who sells BTC now?  (Read 5176 times)
Trangngu

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:12:30 AM

Bitcoin's prices are historically low and no one is willing to sell Bitcoins for less than $ 8,000 while they buy it at over $ 10,000.
  No one in the mind must sell or share his Bitcoin when the value drops, these are the challenges we have now, so many patients to keep our money, we have seen people panic in kind Their situation and even their most negative posts, like "Bitcoin dies?"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Reza1893

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:13:17 AM

I have seen many threads talking about should I sell now or wait till BTC moons. When I see these threads I marvel and move on to check on different topics or threads because I know the person doesn't know what he is talking about. Diving more into cryptocurrencies, when you sell now it means you are a coward and don't even know the kind of cryptocurrency you are dealing with. One thing is that, its really kinda pity to see those topics raised. I have set a goal and until that goal is not, I will never sell BTC and that's me.I want ask that is it because those selling the coin are newbies and are afraid of loosing some small $s or they haven't read much about bitcoin or the cryptocurrencies or they have low knowledge about the blockchain technology?      

jajaja... I laughed a little. Sorry.

Actually, this is the choice of each person. where they will sell or buy and even hold it, it all depends on each person. other people can not control him to sell or hold BTC. Personally, I have a target and a target where I have to sell half or all of my BTC.
We should not underestimate and even blaspheme other people's choice because if no one panics, no one sells and no one buys, nothing is wrong and nothing is right .. then the market will also be lethargic.

they are colors and strains within the BTC market even in some other markets. so enjoy it, live your principles and let others with their principles.

C E N T I V E.ORG | Blockchain-based Incentive Network
                     | TokenSale: AUGUST 31st, 2018
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:20:13 AM

I have seen many threads talking about should I sell now or wait till BTC moons. When I see these threads I marvel and move on to check on different topics or threads because I know the person doesn't know what he is talking about. Diving more into cryptocurrencies, when you sell now it means you are a coward and don't even know the kind of cryptocurrency you are dealing with. One thing is that, its really kinda pity to see those topics raised. I have set a goal and until that goal is not, I will never sell BTC and that's me.I want ask that is it because those selling the coin are newbies and are afraid of loosing some small $s or they haven't read much about bitcoin or the cryptocurrencies or they have low knowledge about the blockchain technology?      

Motivation to offer Bitcoins are perpetual, some are informal investors, and simply need to get a little pick up, and after that purchase again next time they want to profit. Other short Bitcoins, supposing they cost will go additionally down, before they purchase back in. And after that you have individuals freeze pitching, attempting to get out before they lose excessively of their venture.
Dod Ong

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:25:08 AM

I think it is depend on one person if he wants to sell his bitcoin now. But some of the bitcoin users now are still holding because the bitcoin price now is not for them to sell their bitcoin. Some of the bitcoin users that sells their bitcoin now, I think they have a emergency expenses that they need to pay. Each bitcoin users wants to earn more money to have a better life, that's why they choose to hold their bitcoin until the bitcoin price should not increasing.
jelbert1351

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:29:08 AM

This is the best time to hold more bitcoins as we know already that last December 2018 to January 2018 its price spike upto 20k and it may bounce back anytime.
WhileOscar2018

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:36:59 AM

People who scare of suffering a loss, they will sell btc now. the other will keep btc and wait until right time
Ripa17

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:41:41 AM

The market who sells bitcoin right now because they are afraid that bitcoin might go down harder in the incoming months and they don't want that to happen and lose more money and what they gonna do to stop losing money? Sell, that is how they stop their losses and they sell bitcoin right now even though it is not advisable.
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:42:58 AM

I think it is depend on one person if he wants to sell his bitcoin now. But some of the bitcoin users now are still holding because the bitcoin price now is not for them to sell their bitcoin. Some of the bitcoin users that sells their bitcoin now, I think they have a emergency expenses that they need to pay. Each bitcoin users wants to earn more money to have a better life, that's why they choose to hold their bitcoin until the bitcoin price should not increasing.

Like you said, its relative and varies from each individual's perspective, some have pressing needs that makes them sell to offset their problems but there are genuinely majority ouit there who are just impatient and will cease every little opportunity of a dip in bitcoin value to sell thereby prompting a consistent decline and others around the world to also sell and we all weaken its value on the market eventually.
katarina007

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:09:16 AM

Some people panic selling, trying to get out before they take too much of their investment. I think right now, no one sells Bitcoin because of the fact that most people are patiently waiting for it to add value back up and running, like what happened last year.
chocolato

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:36:03 AM

There are many reasons why people sell their bitcoins. Those who need a lot of money will sell their bitcoin hold and maybe another reason for those who sell it is probably they are afraid that bitcoin will go down in price so they can cause thought to lose their money.
swabelang

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:38:04 AM

now?.i guess no one sells btc now. you now why? because the value is low and instead of selling i rather keep it if I given a chance to have a bitcoin until the bitcoin price will became high and then sell it.
BenRayfield

Activity: 316
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:05:34 AM

I see 3 answers to this question:
1. As you say, these people are too stupid.,
2. These people have a great need for money. They have no choice.,
3. They have a huge amount of bitcoins. They bought it at ridiculous prices. Now they sell when they need money.

lissandra3612

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:59:35 AM

Many patients keep our money, we have seen people in their in-kind panic and even their most negative posts, like Bitcoin die? In fact, this is the choice of each person. Others can not control him to sell or hold the BTC. We should not underestimate and even despise another person's choice because if no one panics, no one sells and no one buys, nothing is wrong and nothing is true then the market is also will be indifferent.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:02:15 AM

Numerous patients keep our cash, we have seen individuals in their in-kind frenzy and even their most negative posts, as Bitcoin kick the bucket? Indeed, this is the decision of every individual. Others can not control him to offer or hold the BTC. We ought not think little of and even detest someone else's decision on the grounds that if nobody freezes, nobody offers and nobody purchases, nothing isn't right and nothing is genuine then the market is additionally will be uninterested.
Darz299

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:28:58 AM

I think for the moment no one wants to sell their bitcoin except those who panic about the news about the bitcoin that goes down.But for those who have far-sighted thinking they will not sell the bitcoin they have.They will retain their bitcoin until the price bitcoin is really profitable for them,at that time maybe many people will sell bitcoin with the profit they expect.
Kusnechik

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:32:02 AM

Now the Bitcoins are sold by those who managed to buy them at a price of 5700. It was to this mark that the price dropped at the last correction.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
blckhawk

Activity: 1498
Merit: 327

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:34:50 AM

A lot of people sells their bitcoin due to some reason. They don't want to hold anymore, it is just that they lost their hope about bitcoin's future because the market trends causes so much disappointment. They don't want to risk their money and time anymore. Somehow, it depends on perspectives. I believe holding is the key. If you are done with cryptocurrencies sell now but if you think there's a good stuffs waiting behind, you'll hold and buy bitcoin. Smiley

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Kingsingle

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:52:00 AM

You have a lot of BTC sellers for you to buy. The price is reasonable so you should consider buying a reasonable price.
necessary

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:03:09 AM

Sorry that where they will sell or buy and even keep it, it all depends on each person. Personally, I have a goal and a goal where I have to sell half or all of my BTC. They are color and strain in the BTC market even in some other markets. The incentive to provide Bitcoin is permanent, some are informal investors, and simply need to get a little getting, and then buy back the next time they want to profit. And then you have individuals freezing pitches, trying to escape before they lose too many of their joint ventures.
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:20:34 AM

Many people are afraid of the market so selling BTC out of the market today, thus reducing the price of BTC is serious, in my opinion should not do this, because the BTC is sharply reduced.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: