Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:09:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who sells BTC now?  (Read 5176 times)
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:23:30 AM

I have seen many threads talking about should I sell now or wait till BTC moons. When I see these threads I marvel and move on to check on different topics or threads because I know the person doesn't know what he is talking about. Diving more into cryptocurrencies, when you sell now it means you are a coward and don't even know the kind of cryptocurrency you are dealing with. One thing is that, its really kinda pity to see those topics raised. I have set a goal and until that goal is not, I will never sell BTC and that's me.I want ask that is it because those selling the coin are newbies and are afraid of loosing some small $s or they haven't read much about bitcoin or the cryptocurrencies or they have low knowledge about the blockchain technology?      
only fools are selling bitcoins now. the price is falling, I think it's time to buy bitcoin. not even sell it
The one who sell its must be a newbee, They not used to invest their money and if you invest to lose money its better to stay away in any investments. Bitcoin will gain a big value and so much great things happen in bitcoin this years, for example the ETF and also bitcoin become legal on Thailand. I see thailand and japan is the most open country for cryptocurrency and i do think many more country will follow. So i do believe no reasons to sell your bitcoin now, cause its still not recovery and still have a chance to grow and also we might have to wait for big event to happening.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:24:22 AM

The one who sells bitcoin now are the traders who want to scalp this beast a little bit more in order to fill up their bags with coins before the incoming bull run. Wink Also those with a poor heart and knowledge who panic when they see blood on the streets. Don't be that guy..
Gururapyco

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:28:38 AM

Yes you are right about newbies just selling their Bitcoins when the internet started to FUD again against Bitcoin, but I think what they did is just the right thing to do. Let's here, once the weak hands are gone and that newbies are not investing anymore because they are afraid, real investors who know Bitcoin will get to have a huge advantage. Also, if this newbies who have weak hands are shaken off the market, a stable price would be possible and plausible to rise higher.
We can see a nice pattern, some big money are buyng up that 6K Bitcoin everytime it reaches that level, weakhands will finally sell everything and than we will see a nice bullrun.
kanayaTabitha

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:31:41 AM

I have seen many threads talking about should I sell now or wait till BTC moons. When I see these threads I marvel and move on to check on different topics or threads because I know the person doesn't know what he is talking about. Diving more into cryptocurrencies, when you sell now it means you are a coward and don't even know the kind of cryptocurrency you are dealing with. One thing is that, its really kinda pity to see those topics raised. I have set a goal and until that goal is not, I will never sell BTC and that's me.I want ask that is it because those selling the coin are newbies and are afraid of loosing some small $s or they haven't read much about bitcoin or the cryptocurrencies or they have low knowledge about the blockchain technology?      
yes most people don't know bitcoin especially blockchain technology. when they get the loss they think it's over, but when they want to learn blockchain technology they won't hesitate to hold their coins for the long term. because functions and values make bitcoin will never die. Grin
geraldbe

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:40:28 AM

Most of the people in panic are selling their BTC. They will again buy when prices start rising.
vuithoinha

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:43:08 AM

Most Bitcoin sellers are newbies, they panic when they're down and do not believe in what they choose. In addition, they were overwhelmed by the rumors that the sharks put out
safonoruu

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:50:41 AM

Some people might be needing money for emergencies. That is the most obvious reason I expect for someone withdrawing.
aryani

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:54:08 AM

It's best to be patient waiting for the increase in bitcoin prices, because prices will definitely rise again. And whoever sells btc now, I'm sure  will regret later when bitcoin prices rise and may even reach the highest price.
Al Wahhaab

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:56:37 AM

I don't think anyone will sell. unless it is very forced, because the price is below .tp I hope it will rise again
paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:06:21 AM

Not selling any. Can you see the current bitcoin price? It really weakens my knee. Eventhough i really needed sime money, i keep my eyes shut and just ignore my holdings. Sometimes, i am now afraid of looking in the exchanges to minimize the stress that will cause me. But sadly, cant avoid that most of the time. I always have some positive insight about the possibilty of seeing a great news, but in the end i keep on lossing. For me,the best thing to do is just wait until something good happens.
totktonuzen123

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:16:51 AM

Many people who lack patience and nerves, sell bitcoin ahead of time. For they think that they will go into negative territory, but this is not so if judging by the statistics, very soon there will be a boooosh turn. There may also be some kind of doubt, someone propagandizes the information that this all ends, but it is not. And I'm willing to bet that soon bitcoin will be again
ci1990

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:21:23 AM

Panic sellers or those that got into crypto with the aim of getting rich in a short period of time.

Blackpanther399

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:55:24 AM

Anybody that sells now is simply a newbie or does not know this cryptocurrency works. This is an industry that has a lot of ups and downs and before one succeeds in this industry, you must understand how it works and learn to stay patient and hold your most valued cryptos for the long term.
Fionagreen

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:32:47 AM

At current prices, I think that instead of selling BTC should keep. The price of BTC will stabilize again in the market, hope for it.
gasanali

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:35:36 PM

There are two kind of people who sell bitcoin now. First are panic sellers because they have lost faith in the future. The second are people who really shares the strategies that includes selling in this time.
Osaaah

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:52:29 PM

I agree..., only newbie in the market are fond of selling their coins in panic when the see the market turning red and remaining yellow for long period without switching to green. This crypto business is for smart mind and determined people who are ready to make money regardless the volatility of coin prices in the market. Abeg, if you feel you can not hold you coin as the prices drop, then sell it and loss your money.... because just when you done selling then market will begin singing ..."shame on you"
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 07:58:14 PM

I agree..., only newbie in the market are fond of selling their coins in panic when the see the market turning red and remaining yellow for long period without switching to green. This crypto business is for smart mind and determined people who are ready to make money regardless the volatility of coin prices in the market. Abeg, if you feel you can not hold you coin as the prices drop, then sell it and loss your money.... because just when you done selling then market will begin singing ..."shame on you"
the only people who selling in this time is those people who got panic and scared to waste their money in this industry. they don't know the situation and happening. the only thing in their mind is to sell their bitcoin just to earn some or their capital would get at least. they see the coin in the color red and they got panic. but they don't think why this is happening. the color green of the market are coming soon. the ber months is arriving.

Vsamuel

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:00:02 PM

I think those who sell their coins now are not only newbie... i think they are individuals who know how much they have invested into a coin and how much they wish to make upon selling. i do not see selling coin in the red season as an act of cowardliness. I think it is a personal decision base on the individuals need for money at the time and how much he stand to gain from the sales. just because i sell my coin now does not mean i am scared of the market... you might wanna consider other factors.
Samuel Cofie

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:05:07 PM

I think investors who do not have the heart to watch their money depreciate in value over a period are those who sell their coins now... these individual can take the form of newbies and experts. if an investor is pretty sure that the continuous depreciation of the price of a coin will be permanent and will last over a long period of time, i bet he wouldn't give a second thought to selling it and making less loss than greater loss in future. I think selling coins in the red season is just a way some investors safe guard their investment from becoming useless.
xet3cualong

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:10:39 PM

I do not think there is any reason for us to sell our Bitcoin if we do not need money unless you want to do some short trades to make a profit from the current market and people in need of money will be the ones who will sell their Bitcoin now when bitcoin prices are down.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: