Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:06:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who sells BTC now?  (Read 5176 times)
cxirvin

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:23:10 PM

I think now nobody is trying to sell bitcoin because on this and others social media platforms we can see many post about HOLD bitcoins because peoples know bitcoin make new high like December 2017 but we need to wait for long time to get big profit other side many panic sellers who are getting panic from this market situation they are selling bitcoins also many smart investors making profit from small pump and dump of bitcoin market.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Helen1122

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:25:12 PM

Not everyone is selling their bitcoins now, because they are afraid of losing their money, perhaps some of them have their own problems with money, so they sell it at such a price.
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:41:51 PM

I have seen many threads talking about should I sell now or wait till BTC moons. When I see these threads I marvel and move on to check on different topics or threads because I know the person doesn't know what he is talking about. Diving more into cryptocurrencies, when you sell now it means you are a coward and don't even know the kind of cryptocurrency you are dealing with. One thing is that, its really kinda pity to see those topics raised. I have set a goal and until that goal is not, I will never sell BTC and that's me.I want ask that is it because those selling the coin are newbies and are afraid of loosing some small $s or they haven't read much about bitcoin or the cryptocurrencies or they have low knowledge about the blockchain technology?      
Not only panic holders, many senior traders sell bitcoin because they might find a better coin that give them higher profit or simply they are afraid of bitcoin.
oceantiger

Activity: 308
Merit: 8

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:48:53 PM

You do not sell of your coin on a losing points. Just hold your coin and wait patiently for the market to turn and give you the desired  profit. If you sell off because the market is  going down you will lose but if you hold a bit more there will be price correction when the price will reverse and move back up. Be brave and hold.
MatthewNaccarato

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:03:15 PM

I don't think there are any one who will going to sell their coin because almost everyone are fall in loss and all of them knows every well that if they hold there is a big possibility to compensate the loss and get profit.
renggileh

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:05:23 PM

Probably a lot of people out there who sell their btc too fast because they need money for their families so they have to slaughter all their btc to get their families out, but I think they misjudged their btc now because the bitcoin in the rear will go back up again for example $ 25,000 so in my opinion they are so stupid to sell as much as btc them now.
theyRmose

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:13:52 PM

I have seen many threads talking about should I sell now or wait till BTC moons. When I see these threads I marvel and move on to check on different topics or threads because I know the person doesn't know what he is talking about. Diving more into cryptocurrencies, when you sell now it means you are a coward and don't even know the kind of cryptocurrency you are dealing with. One thing is that, its really kinda pity to see those topics raised. I have set a goal and until that goal is not, I will never sell BTC and that's me.I want ask that is it because those selling the coin are newbies and are afraid of loosing some small $s or they haven't read much about bitcoin or the cryptocurrencies or they have low knowledge about the blockchain technology?      
Lol. Many people sell BTC now. You can see that on the volume 24h at any digital exchange. Some one FUD - they scare because many bad new about BTC or crypto currency, the BTC is down and down, they lost money and sell BTC because they dont want to lose more money. Another people earn money by buy/sell BTC, we call them is trader.
Agnus Dei

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:20:37 PM

In order to avoid panic and fear of losing when bitcoin prices go down, investing should use the money we consider to be long-term savings, because some people buy btc using the money from the loan by hoping to make big profits in a short time, but turns the price down. And that's what makes them panic and afraid to lose. Bottom line, Do not force to invest if we are not ready to invest yet.
gohan21

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:00:48 PM

The bitcoin price is too much to lose now so it's cheap because you can not endure bitcoin so maybe you'll waste it in the future.
SAYDAKHMETOV

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:42:41 PM

I do not agree with the author of the article, which says that bitcoin is sold only to beginners. Bitcoin is sold by many, including professional traders. On the fall of the course, many earn millions, just like the increase in the rate of bitcoin. After all, the essence of earning money on the purchase and sale of bitcoin is that it is necessary to buy and sell exactly on the change in the bitcoin rate.
turenkopolina1992

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:20:49 PM

Probably not the best time to sell since the price is down as of the moment. The ones who sell right now are probably those who have bought at a much lower price, expecting a further decline since the bear's control over the market seems to widen day by day.
pujarihema

Activity: 137

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:29:12 AM

New investors who has invested first time in the Bitcoins and don't have experience about Bitcoin Market. May be these kind of begginers are selling their Bitcoin. And some people who have financial problems and need money right now may be they are also selling their Bitcoins on very low price. Otherwise all investors will hold their bitcoins and wait until market will go on rise.
Siakol

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:02:31 AM

New investors who has invested first time in the Bitcoins and don't have experience about Bitcoin Market. May be these kind of begginers are selling their Bitcoin. And some people who have financial problems and need money right now may be they are also selling their Bitcoins on very low price. Otherwise all investors will hold their bitcoins and wait until market will go on rise.
Why sell BTC?, The price of it is now recovering, Holders of BTC now are aware of its volatility, Maybe some of them are scared to lose their funds or profits, That's why they are selling their BTC even in low price to gain a less of their profits, I don't have experience in this matter also, just my opinion on how holders react to the price of BTC.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:12:49 AM

Why sell BTC?, The price of it is now recovering, Holders of BTC now are aware of its volatility, Maybe some of them are scared to lose their funds or profits, That's why they are selling their BTC even in low price to gain a less of their profits, I don't have experience in this matter also, just my opinion on how holders react to the price of BTC.
I think people are waiting for high prices to sell the assets they have. well, I think they think that the current price is still low enough to sell bitcoin. but, some people might sell the bitcoin they have because they need money.
matej451

Activity: 203
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:15:40 AM

When loosing money you start to panic quickly especial if you invested more than you can afford to loose. That's why there will always be people selling at the bottom and buying at top level.

You need experience and patient to be able to trade calm and ready to be in loss for some time.
Kate74Bell

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:29:17 AM

At the present time, you can look at the big Bitcoin trading markets in the world such as Huobi, BITTREX, BINANCE. In those markets, you will not be afraid of being scammed by bad people who want to make a profit from it. If not, you can contact the Bitcoin owners you know.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:33:59 AM

Bitcoin is making progress on the market now despite the ETF denial. This shows that Bitcoin has a great support and future for all its holders now. Selling Bitcoin now means you're selling valuable asset for a cheap price. Bitcoin will take on another historical high price on the market.
tazmannia

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:36:19 AM

Now mostly traded by speculators and traders. Especially large investors do not sell now. Sales volumes are much smaller than buying, so the price increase is noticeable on the bitcoin chart.
Masongrae

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:36:39 AM

Only those who are having problem of taking the risk factors are selling it. Those who don’t believe that bitcoin will still rise. Those who loss their hope in bitcoin nor believe in it anymore. They sell because they can’t wait how they can benefit in it.

▬▬[  Imperium Platform  ] ▬▬   
▌Decentralized Crypto Exchange & Lending Platform▐
▬▬  PUBLIC SALE STARTS AUGUST 19th ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Facebook| ▬▬
duckmarchenko

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:38:14 AM

All are well aware that the price in late 2018 - early 2019 will begin to grow. Everything will be okay)
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: