Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:12:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Did you ever consider this; The end of Crypto  (Read 1597 times)
diamdirumah

Activity: 157
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:53:58 AM

Yes, I have ever thought that Crypto will end. This I feel when January and February 2018 coin prices continue to decline and I think that Crypto be ending. But I feel that many people will not let crypto is over. So prices keep surging crypto and unstable. But this is something that is very reasonable and I still believe that Crypto will grow back.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:54:27 AM

Most members keep on asking each day that the crypto activities we all know of and have been hyping will collapse. Some expert investors who don't like Bitcoin, Crypto and blockchain tevhnology always say the bubble will burst and everything will come to zero.

It feels like you are not very sure and secure about the future prospects of crypto yourself, so you come up with all these questions to receive a bit of positive feedback that will help you in fighting with your doubts, your "inner demons", right?

Nevertheless, let me play the devil's advocate here:

* A market capitalization of about $252,730,956,280 (CMC now) going to go a waste?

This cap is all fake and bogus, these are not real dollars that can be lost and thus can't be lost, which seems to be your logic behind this question. So yes, it can all go to waste overnight if things go massively awry. Well, maybe, not overnight literally but faster than you would hope for (if things start falling like dominoes).

* Big companies such as Binance, Kucoin, Huobi, Bithumb and the rest going away?

Even bigger companies from the real as well as financial sectors went bust pretty fast. Lehman Brothers, LTCM, Enron, Kodak, Pan Am, and a lot of others. Also, the companies you mentioned seem to be all exchanges, so it may take just one successful hack to shut them down for good in an instant.

* USA and other countries boycottimg their regulations and China forgetting about their intention to set up new regulations on crypto?

Don't know about China, but in the US you won't get away with crypto if you don't pay all respective taxes. Actually, you can, for some time at least, but if you get caught, you are on your own, and good luck to you claiming that as your line of defense in court.

* Awesome blockchain technology that many governments are interested in going a waste?

This doesn't have anything to do with crypto, and I'm highly dubious whether that many governments are actually that much interested in the blockchain technology in the first place. Anyway, if the whole cryptoworld goes to hell one day, it won't in the least affect whatever those governments are doing with the technology or using it for.

* Huge investments in crypto turning to zero
* And even Satoshi Nakamoto not doing anythimg to ensure what he pioneered sustains and endures?

These are no guarantees of any kind. People invested in many things and still ended up losing all in the end. If anything, huge investments have already been lost when bitcoin crashed 3 times. Did they prevent bitcoin from crashing? And I don't really know what Satoshi Nakamoto can do about that. Maybe, give back your lost money, huh?
ElenaN

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:59:18 AM

Despite this situation in the world of crypto currency, I do not see this as the end of the crypt!
ifirina

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:29:02 PM

It can be the end of crypto, at least we can't exclude this possibility. But I personally don't think so. First of all, I really believe that there are a lot of cases when crypto can help to solve real business issues and because of that it has real value. Secondly, I am sure that there are many big players that have invested or planning to invest a lot of money in crypto. They don't give up so easily and will manipulate the market until it will be able supports itself.
avonka

Activity: 512
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:47:12 PM

The crypto market is a small market and it can happen that it crashes and go to near to zero at some point.
It will not mean that the idea and the technology is wrong, rather that it needs more time to work out.
I am sure, that after such a worse case scenario the market  would bounce back even stronger and recover.
CryptomartN

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:50:15 PM

I have never for once even considered crypto to end someday. I have this believe that it is a new technology that has come to stay and I am somehow lucky to be among the early people in it.
vladimirhf

Activity: 590
Merit: 39

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:52:30 PM

no way, it's just the beggining... the problem is the market is not mature yet.
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:54:32 PM

I think the cryptos have grown a lot so that they can't disappear just like that, for something so critical to happen, something as serious as the hacking of the blockchain must happen, or an irreparable bug that eliminates all the wallets, but as we already know that is impossible for now, so the cryptos are here to stay.

hinayupak

Activity: 200

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:04:29 AM

Did you ever consider this the end of crypto? For me I can not even think the crypto is lost because now the crypto is constantly rising and growing as investors and projects come every hour so there is no basis to lose the crypto if that is the basis the dev will continue to investigate because of the scam as they abuse the sting so they should be banned and will no longer be able to bitcoin for life.
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:05:01 AM

Crypto will not end.

The only way crypto ends is if Earth gets destroyed by a fucking asteroid or some bs like that.

Stop being such a pessimistic cunt.
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:14:08 AM

The market is down, but crypto hasn't collapsed. We shall surely bounce back!!

So what? What's the connection of down market with collapse of crypto?

Bond market might be not in a good state but no one says that it will be demolished.

Too many factors must come together at the same time to destroy the crypto.
Everything people say that wil make crypto collapse are all speculations. People just give suggestions with many of them not having any facts backing them. Also, it seems some people just hate crypto and so they'll do anything to criticize it.
I had a chance to consider the State of the Cryptocurrency who experience up and down. It makes a pretty serious consideration.
It needs enough effort to make Cryptocurrency is increased further. so for that I also consider when Cryptocurrency died. the weakening of its development capable of making Cryptocurrency to die quickly.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:19:27 AM

Anyone who thinks this long correction means the end of crypto should be pleasantly surprised when market goes back to new highs in its next bull run. Most people are hardly invested in cryptos so it is more in the  beginning stages rather than the end.
fakegurutu

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:25:08 AM

Most members keep on asking each day that the crypto activities we all know of and have been hyping will collapse. Some expert investors who don't like Bitcoin, Crypto and blockchain tevhnology always say the bubble will burst and everything will come to zero. So I want to ask, does that mean are we going to see the following:

* A market capitalization of about $252,730,956,280 (CMC now) going to go a waste?

* Big companies such as Binance, Kucoin, Huobi, Bithumb and the rest going away?

* USA and other countries boycottimg their regulations and China forgetting about their intention to set up new regulations on crypto?

* Awesome blockchain technology that many governments are interested in going a waste?

* And even Satoshi Nakamoto not doing anythimg to ensure what he pioneered sustains and endures?

and so much more to come.....

Guys I think we are pioneering something that is going to be great in the future. Let's think positive. The market is down, but crypto hasn't collapsed. We shall surely bounce back!!

Crypto wont end mate, it will only continue until the end of the world. We could always think about the end of crypto because of the deep fall down of almost all the altcoins in the crypto market. But this is just normal guys, volatility is a synonyms of cryptocurrency. Thats how it goes mate. Everything will be all fine again, you'll see.
feelingfroggy

Activity: 220
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:51:53 AM

We are not even close to the end of crypto.  it has not even begun yet and the governments are still trying to figure out how to get their grubby hands in the pot.  This is the beginning not the end.  Blockchain currency is the future. 

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 01:00:32 AM

I think this is normal. what distinguishes the dumbs that occur today from the former is, bitcoin starts dumb at very high prices and then falls very deep. if seen from past years, bitcoin has also experienced things like this. I'm sure bitcoin will continue to advance and will rise again.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:05:51 AM

We are not even close to the end of crypto.  it has not even begun yet and the governments are still trying to figure out how to get their grubby hands in the pot.  This is the beginning not the end.  Blockchain currency is the future. 

Yes, you are right because we have seen many downfall in crypto market, there are many factors the price keep decreases. We cannot do anything until we get positive information from the sources. We have to believe them which we have very great feature and we are going to get very good beneficial profit if we hold them.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:10:18 AM

I read some few articles claiming the end of crypto with some likening it to a bubble which will burst some years to come. Taking a critical study at this Blockchain technology, it is very obvious that crypto has come to stay and in order for major businesses to improve upon payment methods, there has to be the adoption of cryptocurrency some years to come.
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:25:56 AM

Most members keep on asking each day that the crypto activities we all know of and have been hyping will collapse. Some expert investors who don't like Bitcoin, Crypto and blockchain tevhnology always say the bubble will burst and everything will come to zero. So I want to ask, does that mean are we going to see the following:

and so much more to come.....

Guys I think we are pioneering something that is going to be great in the future. Let's think positive. The market is down, but crypto hasn't collapsed. We shall surely bounce back!!

these are all pure hypothetical scenarios, baseless and impossible to happen, cryptos are here for years, there are dumps and pumps which are usually how the system works, but still crypto survives, it is ever growing and self- sustainable as predicted by the guy who invented it. it will not come to a zero.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
handini

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:09:03 AM

Yes, I have ever thought that Crypto will end. This I feel when January and February 2018 coin prices continue to decline and I think that Crypto be ending. But I feel that many people will not let crypto is over. So prices keep surging crypto and unstable. But this is something that is very reasonable and I still believe that Crypto will grow back.
yes I once thought that crypto will end. but after I observed the project day after day there were changes that could rise by itself. if we remain patient and in no hurry in my opinion the price will return to normal.
kyle999

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:43:14 AM

While there's hope and crypto coins are still running in the hope of rising its price drop I think it's still not dead And not disappeared like a bubble.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: