Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:34:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Did you ever consider this; The end of Crypto  (Read 1597 times)
Hui Ling

Activity: 292
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:46:57 AM

no, because in my opinion there is no end to crypto. therefore I always believe that market prices will increase again and give us a very large profit soon.
four199

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:58:15 PM

I think you think too much about it. Today is the era of technology and encryption is part of the rapid development of digital technology. I believe that in the next few decades, encryption will persist and become a profitable business.
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:33:02 AM

In 2018 the cryptocurrency capitalist market was reduced by 500,000,000 USD and it continued to decline.
I saw also in the Telegram group, yesterday on September 5, 2018 it was reduced by around 200,000,000 USD, if the total was reduced to 700,000,000 USD, OMG !!!

reff : https://t.me/tradingcryptocoach
arin_muah

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:38:28 AM

Yes, I have ever thought that Crypto will end. This I feel when January and February 2018 coin prices continue to decline and I think that Crypto be ending. But I feel that many people will not let crypto is over. So prices keep surging crypto and unstable. But this is something that is very reasonable and I still believe that Crypto will grow back.
yes I once thought that crypto will end. but after I observed the project day after day there were changes that could rise by itself. if we remain patient and in no hurry in my opinion the price will return to normal.
as long as crypto community still solid to support , i think no worry about its price.price move up and down is normal in market.stock market and forex market also like this.
Kofiy
Copper Member

Activity: 112

Am KOFIY!

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:56:03 AM

Though the market has been bearish for a while, I have never that this could be the end of crypto and I don't see it ending.

Kamote_1102

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:01:23 AM

There were a lot of negative things that had happened before to Crypto, many Bitcoin users thought it will be the downfall of it. but none of these things affects cryptocurrency. surely, crypto will face a lot of downfall to its value because it's volatile. but it will always survive and rise again just like what happened before.

efrenbilantok

Activity: 576
Merit: 39

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:15:18 AM

What? end of crypto? It's just getting started, you can find many utility coins with great features beyond bitcoin and other coins. Upwards the quality of the coin, When a new great coin comes out, something better coin will come out,It's just getting better and better, hope you get my point. Most of all the world needs a decentralized currency to prevent corrupt government and companies from getting huge interest rates on transactions. It's just beginning and will never fail something that the world really needs.
elosi

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:15:56 AM

Cryptos is not going to end, it's just passing through some test of thing, one thing that gives me confidence about cryptos is that billions of dollars or even more have been invested into the industry and I don't think those monies been invested will be a waste, cryptos will still be big in the future.
darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:49:48 AM

a good spirit but it would not be useful for a lot of people are too frantic in crypto. When prices drop many who prefer to secure their assets and made the market increasingly falling. If can see the long term may indeed be crypto to return the shine even more than the current value. but many do not bother it too and prefer too afraid then go.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:45:52 AM

Cryptos is not going to end, it's just passing through some test of thing, one thing that gives me confidence about cryptos is that billions of dollars or even more have been invested into the industry and I don't think those monies been invested will be a waste, cryptos will still be big in the future.
Testing ground for believers, those who will wait and absorb the pressure will be more successful after, this type of situations are for those who's willing to take the risk, tracing back the history and we will find interesting facts where many events dictates the same movements and yet crypto still exist and more and more people are being aware and start also to invest, it's still in its young age and if adoptions will happen from businesses that will cater the
very essence of this industry, many positive things will happen after.
babsjoe

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:52:14 AM

Many cryptocurrency investors who are sore afraid are the ones heating up the community and cryptocurrency space wuth negativity, we see this fear and panic behaviour reflected on how people sell without  think about the value of purchase! Cryptocurrency is here to stay friends!
kristineirene

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:52:55 AM

i think that is imposibble to happened crypto is just starting to notice in and famous yes we might see that for now the price in the market is not that good but come on guys its happened before so why should we panic about this and you know for the fact that the price is always changing to for me im just gonna relax and i already set my mind that in this world there is a good future that waiting
bitcoinpeople2

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:50:06 AM

There are times that I have thought or imagined if crypto comes to an end, and there is always something that brushes the thought off. The thing is that, I really do not think that cryptocurrency will come to an end, at least not anytime soon. tThe industry might be facing a lot of challenges now, but I think that it is for the good of it.
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:46:00 PM

What? end of crypto? It's just getting started, you can find many utility coins with great features beyond bitcoin and other coins. Upwards the quality of the coin, When a new great coin comes out, something better coin will come out,It's just getting better and better, hope you get my point. Most of all the world needs a decentralized currency to prevent corrupt government and companies from getting huge interest rates on transactions. It's just beginning and will never fail something that the world really needs.

What great coin that came out recently could you name, for example? And how did it contribute to crypto adoption in the real world? Personally, I'm very much interested in crypto but I'm interested in using it as a replacement of fiat, in other words, instead of fiat. All the fancy and quaint features may be interesting for the inquiring minds but how many people actually need these when you still can't pay with crypto in a shopping mall? I mean paying directly with a cryptocurrency, not via a payment processor.
Ganbound

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:43:00 AM

Yes, I have ever thought that Crypto will end. This I feel when January and February 2018 coin prices continue to decline and I think that Crypto be ending. But I feel that many people will not let crypto is over. So prices keep surging crypto and unstable. But this is something that is very reasonable and I still believe that Crypto will grow back.
yes I once thought that crypto will end. but after I observed the project day after day there were changes that could rise by itself. if we remain patient and in no hurry in my opinion the price will return to normal.
as long as crypto community still solid to support , i think no worry about its price.price move up and down is normal in market.stock market and forex market also like this.
Cryptos are in their early stage and therefore I do not think that its end is going closer. I think that cryptos are becoming more and more stronger as time passs, it is no doubt because of the increasing interest of the investors in crypto currencies. I hope that their interest will even continue to increasing for a long time.
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:37:04 AM

crypto will not end, see ico continues to be born and always increases. all coins also compete to give the best for the community and its users, competition always happens and will bring forth winners in the future.

do not be too panicked and hear the words of others, but continue to do the activities and plans that you have made.
Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:14:51 PM

Crypto does not collapse uniquely, too much useful cryptography can bring humanity. As for Satoshi Nakamoto, I consider him a great programmer and technical genius of the era. It can be called a man of the millennium.
Yakapo

Activity: 203

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:34:06 PM

I have thought about it countless times, what would happen if cryptocurrency does come to an end. A lot of us like to shy away from this thoughts, while a few others like myself try to convince ourselves that it is very much impossible and unlikely to happen, but is that really true? What if it does come to an end?
Qu1ck$1Lv3r

Activity: 170

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:43:27 PM

i think it is impossible. in my opinion crypto will live until forever. People love crypto space. and they really love the chance of earning good money in short time like a gamble. Because of that i believe crypto space will continue like that. and we will also continue to increase like past years.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Troysen

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:47:14 PM

I think that this technology is too interesting for many people of power to be lost in history, it is as if before we had thought that the Internet was not going to work, and now look at us, we can not live without it, so I think that maybe the coins of now are not going to be the same coins in 10 years, but this technology came here to stay.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: